Scott Walker: I Took On Unions, I Can Take On ISIS

Wow, CHief Shitting Bull is reduced to caricatures and ominous statements.
Hint: Walker is incredibly popular. Hint: Hillary is toast after the revelations of foreign money. Hint: Democrats are about as popular as measles these days. Their policies have produced failure, poverty and misery everywhere. Unless you're a fatcat on Wall St of course.
Walker will make mincemeat of Lizzy Cheekbones. The Democrats have no one qualified for president. Their party has deteriorated into a joke, a collection of race baiters and special interest pleaders trying desperately to convince people someone else is screwing them.

Walker is incredibly popular where?

He wasn't even popular enough in 2012 to deliver Wisconsin to Romney.

Walker told the CPAC audience, “We need have someone who leads and ultimately will send a message that not only will we protect American soil, but…freedom-loving people anywhere else in the world.

So he's one more standard-issue Neocon who wants to sell the failed messages of America as world policeman and the prospect of perpetual foreign wars to the American people.

Good luck with that.

NaziCons want to take us back to the Dark Ages - a minimum wage theocracy.

Like I've said many times and it's never been proven wrong...

...everything in the Conservative agenda that involves jobs, wages, taxes, etc., is designed to make the rich richer and the poor poorer.

Nothing they propose does otherwise.

Scott Walker’s statement was a direct insult to millions of working Americans

WRONG! Walkers statement was a direct insult to union leaders and I applaud him for it. Way to go Walker! You dems are going to hate this guy. LOL
Scott Walker backpedaling for his life

Scott Walker denies comparing liberal protestors to terrorists - CNN.com but he did compare them

Once again, for the thousandth time, some GOP politician says something ridiculously retarded,

all the RWnuts in the giant trailer park of Conservatopia go all in with him,

and then he runs away from the stupid thing he said, leaving all that stupid in the hands of the RWnuts.

It never stops being funny.

Hint: Walker is incredibly popular. Hint: Hillary is toast after the revelations of foreign money. Hint: Democrats are about as popular as measles these days. Their policies have produced failure, poverty and misery everywhere. Unless you're a fatcat on Wall St of course.
Walker will make mincemeat of Lizzy Cheekbones. The Democrats have no one qualified for president. Their party has deteriorated into a joke, a collection of race baiters and special interest pleaders trying desperately to convince people someone else is screwing them.

He won three elections, ding dong.

...everything in the Conservative agenda that involves jobs, wages, taxes, etc., is designed to make the rich richer and the poor poorer.

You really dont learn, do you?
Dems have run this country for 8 years. In that time rich people have gotten richer. Everyone else has stagnated. What about that do you not understand?
The conservative agenda means everyone does better. The liberal agenda means everyone is equally poor and miserable.
Nazi-Progs are a bigger threat to this country than ISIS.

So? How many did McCain win? Romney?

Dems have run this country for 8 years. In that time rich people have gotten richer. Everyone else has stagnated. What about that do you not understand?
The conservative agenda means everyone does better. The liberal agenda means everyone is equally poor and miserable.

List the conservative policies that would narrow the gap between rich and poor.

All of them.
next.

Deflection noted. Just say you were wrong and move on, s0n.

All of them.
next.

How does cutting Medicaid narrow the gap between rich and poor?

Deflection noted. Just say you were wrong and move on, s0n.

Did Romney win Wisconsin in 2012? Do you have a link to that?

All of them.
next.

See? Like I said, NO ONE has ever proven me wrong on this.

If they ever try to get rid of having to pay more for overtime hours that will be the beginning of the end for decent working conditions. I say it should be mandatory double pay per hour. I don't think anyone would disagree

'My son is a HERO not a vigilante': Family of mom who was shot dead in road rage attack insist they were RIGHT to go hunting for suspect who ended up killing her
  • In a change from earlier accounts, police say Las Vegas mom Tammy Meyers fetched her armed son to help her search for an angry motorist
  • Grieving husband Robert Meyers defended his son Tuesday during a vigil held for his wife
  • Initial reports indicated Tammy Meyers was shot dead by a man who followed her home from her daughter's driving lesson
  • Police now say she was shot following an interaction that occurred after she and her son Brandon Meyers went searching for the motorist

Read more: Tammy Meyers family insist they were RIGHT to go hunting for road rage shooting suspect Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

When I heard this story on the morning news, they said the daughter had hit the other car and then left the scene = hit and run.

With more and more nutters dealing with disagreements with guns, get used to this kind of tragedy. This stupid guy got his mother killed - for no reason.

Why does he hate working people?
Your question suggest that the only working people in America are union employees. I think it's quite the opposite.
the Unions improve conditions for ALL labor even if one is not a union member...the Unions created the 8 hr work day, weekends off and the middle class itself ...
you do know the year is 2015 , not 1922? These are not your grandfathers Unions

Walker's only claim to 'fame' is his anti-union extremism. His current popularity simply reflects how venomously anti-working class modern American conservatism is.

Forum List

Back