Scott Walker is Toast...

Read the decision, numbuts. The threat of prosecution was considered an adequate chilling of free speech.

So if I rob a bank, I can declare the investigation chills my free speech, and have a judge stop it.

You gotta love those creative Republican excuses as to why their criminality should go unchallenged.

You seriously think organizing a political campaign is the rquivalent of robbing a bank? No wonder you're an idiot.

I think a felony is a felony.

Do you want to argue that it isn't?

So if I rob a bank, I can declare the investigation chills my free speech, and have a judge stop it.

You gotta love those creative Republican excuses as to why their criminality should go unchallenged.

You seriously think organizing a political campaign is the rquivalent of robbing a bank? No wonder you're an idiot.

You think Texas is land-locked.:badgrin:

Anyway, Walker's been toast so many times but he keeps wining. Odd that.

Please post the felony.
You can't. You are an ignorant partisan hack. And that's when you're taking your meds. OTherwise you're a drooling goof ball scuffling with other low lifes for TruthMatters' throne.

Mal, the case was dismissed.

Nope.

It's bounced back.

Charges were dismissed in 2013 for lacking of evidence. There is no new evidence. This is a partisan attack on the best government Wisconsin has ever had.
Not exactly:

"The documents include an excerpt from an email in which Walker tells Karl Rove, former top adviser to President George W. Bush, that Johnson would lead the coordination campaign.

"Johnson also is Walker's longtime campaign strategist and the chief adviser to Wisconsin Club for Growth, a prominent conservative group.

"'Bottom-line: R.J. helps keep in place a team that is wildly successful in Wisconsin. We are running 9 recall elections and it will be like 9 congressional markets in every market in the state (and Twin Cities),' Walker wrote to Rove on May 4, 2011. Rove runs American Crossroads, which backs Republican congressional and presidential candidates.

"Beginning in March 2011, there were 'open and express discussions' of the need to coordinate the activities of entities like Americans for Prosperity, Wisconsin Club for Growth, the Republican Party of Wisconsin, the Republican State Leadership Committee and the Republican Governors Association, special prosecutor Francis Schmitz wrote.

"Conference calls were held between the Walker campaign, the governors association and the business lobbying group Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce, he wrote.

"The scope of the criminal scheme under investigation 'is expansive,' Schmitz wrote. 'It includes criminal violations of multiple elections laws, including violations of Filing a False Campaign Report or Statement and Conspiracy to File a False Campaign Report or Statement.'"

John Doe prosecutors allege Scott Walker at center of 'criminal scheme'

Please post the felony.
You can't. You are an ignorant partisan hack. And that's when you're taking your meds. OTherwise you're a drooling goof ball scuffling with other low lifes for TruthMatters' throne.

you know for a fact Walker is innocent without a trial, and Bowe is guilty without a trial.

who needs courts when you have the Republicans?

Please post the felony.

You're such a blithering moron. You contribute nothing.

:lol:

Please post the felony.

http://media.dhb.io/one-offs/2014/06/doe20/DoeExhibitC.pdf

I just did! :lol:

Don't forget the Koch brothers. They gave Walker a lot of money to fight the haters. The left has lots of hate to pass around.

Please post the felony.

No you didn't. This is what you posted:

STATE'S CONSOLIDATED RESPONSE TO MOTIONS TO QUASH
SUBPOENAS DUCES TECUM:

You know less about law then your own country's geography. Pretty amazing.

Charges were dismissed in 2013 for lacking of evidence. There is no new evidence. This is a partisan attack on the best government Wisconsin has ever had.

So you're claiming that Mr. "49 out of 50 in economic growth" and "I count girl scout troops as new businesses" is "the best governor Wisconsin ever had"? The bar certainly seems to have been set low in Wisconsin.

Burke was just a couple points behind Walker before this broke, so it doesn't look good for Walker's re-election. This is front page everywhere in the state. There are probably only around 40% in Wisconsin who have lack any vestige of morality and will still gladly vote for a serial criminal. You know, the devoted right. Walker's thuggish crackdown on any free speech that opposes him is also a big plus with that crowd.

Last edited:
Please post the felony.

SUBPOENAS DUCES TECUM:

I should have realized that you would only look at the first page. Since you're not very bright.

Try page 4, 5, 6.

SUBPOENAS DUCES TECUM:

I should have realized that you would only look at the first page. Since you're not very bright.

Try page 4, 5, 6.
Stop being a ditz. That is a response to the motion to quash subpoenas and a long way from felony charges.

I'll make it simple for you, responses are not felony charges.

Oh, btw: Texas Map / Geography of Texas/ Map of Texas - Worldatlas.com

Hint: the blue color indicates bodies of water. When these bodies are very big, they indicate seas or oceans, or in this case a gulf.

It seems curious that tax-loving Wisconsin liberals - they are pretty much a sub-species of humankind - ever elected one who did not promise to raise taxes and redistribute, redistribute, redistribute.

The left recognizes a strong successful candidate in Walker and will do whatever they can to destroy him. Fortunately the courts have consistently found for Walker's side and against the Dems. This is no different. Pres. Walker might be able to clean up the utter, total, goatfuck of a mess that Obama has made. And if he does he wont blame his predecessor for any of it.

The far right wing sees someone with smirky, prickish demeanor and immediately thinks "strong leader" no matter what their other qualifications or lack thereof might be. Hopefully, some of the more moderate swing voters are starting to see through it.

Forum List

Back