SCOTUS Declines To Hear Case Granting Fetal Personhood Rights

This is about the consequences AFTER the birth. Women can get out of them in abortion legal States, men cannot. Shouldn't men be able to legally "abort" the child if they don't want it but the woman does, just to be "fair"?

Men should be able to legally abort the child in their body just like women can.

Oh, and this might blow your mind, but if the woman aborts the baby, the man gets out of the consequences

Men should be able to legally abort the child in their body just like women can.

Oh, and this might blow your mind, but if the woman aborts the baby, the man gets out of the consequences

Again, with the body. You are dodging an actual response.

If she aborts, he's off the hook, but if she doesn't he is on the hook. If all things were equal in abortion rights states both would have a way out.

If you are paying attention, you would notice that to the MAGAt-Right, the only GOOD reason for abortion is for the con-venience of the father.

Again, with the body. You are dodging an actual response.

The body is vital to the discussion. You cannot remove it from the discussion no matter how much you want to

If she aborts, he's off the hook, but if she doesn't he is on the hook. If all things were equal in abortion rights states both would have a way out.

They are equal, in those states the one with the baby in their body can make the choice, be it a man or a woman.

If you are paying attention, you would notice that to the MAGAt-Right, the only GOOD reason for abortion is for the con-venience of the father.

If one can get out of the responsibilities of parenthood, why can't the other?

Conversely if one can't get out of it, the other shouldn't either.

The body is vital to the discussion. You cannot remove it from the discussion no matter how much you want to

They are equal, in those states the one with the baby in their body can make the choice, be it a man or a woman.

Not to the consideration of child support AFTER the birth. Again, women got an out card, men do not. How is that equal?

of course they should. Any man who gets pregnant should have the same right to abortion.

Again, this is a question of the legal ability to avoid the responsibility of parenthood, not pregnancy.

If, in abortion legal states, women have the right to avoid that responsibility, why don't men have the same right?

Again, this is a question of the legal ability to avoid the responsibility of parenthood, not pregnancy.

If, in abortion legal states, women have the right to avoid that responsibility, why don't men have the same right?
No. It really isn't. It is about legal rights to one's own body.

Your point is obvious MartyBegan and a good one I’ve never thought about before. I’m not sure why there is any “confusion” going on here other than feigned ignorance maybe.

Which is due to people not wanting the responsibility of parenthood. End result, not the means to achieve it is what I am talking about.
No it isn t. Many woman may choose not to abort but still want the right to make their own decisions a out their own bodies.

Your point is our obvious MartyBegan and a good one I’ve never thought about before. I’m not sure why there is any “confusion” going on here other than feigned ignorance maybe.

This is the old "Choice for Men" argument that has been around since the 80's. I remember advocates for it on the old alt.net.abortion boards going over it again and again.

Anyone who isn't trying to be slick would just answer "because I don't want things to be fair", but they can't so they go through mental hoops to avoid the actual point being made.

No. It really isn't. It is about legal rights to one's own body.
Your kid isn’t your body. He or she has their own body, and you shouldn’t assault their body maliciously, as is obvious to anyone who isn’t a sociopath.

Last edited:
And many men may choose to pay for their kids, but want the right to make their own decisions about their own lives, which is the same end argument for women using abortion as birth control.
Legit, it was explained to him flat out, and undeniably.

These asshats think men consent to fatherhood at the point of sex, and women consent to motherhood at the point of birth.

They are crazy female supremacists.

And many men may choose to pay for their kids, but want the right to make their own decisions about their own lives, which is the same end argument for women using abortion as birth control.
Why should they have the exact same rights when they do not take the exact same risks?

Forum List

Back