SCOTUS gives Trump the proverbial Middle Finger.

Running total of those who realize the Trumpsters have been conned:
  1. Trump-appointed judges
  2. Republican Governors
  3. State Supreme Courts
  4. The SCOTUS, as of today
  5. And pretty fucking much everyone else
Even this friggin guy knows that Trumpers have been scammed and conned:
View attachment 426729
Serious question:

Let's look down the road, maybe five years. What percentage of Trumpsters do you think will admit what happened to them?

5%? 10%?
I admit I have a great job and tripled 401k over the past 4 years.

2. Republican Governors
  3. State Supreme Courts
Conned? You just elected a dementia patient who wears two diapers
Yes, conned. Made a fool of.
Hillary is a pathetic candidate....Sleepy is even worse. Look in the mirror for con jobs.
BUT HILLARY
....couldn't beat a Muslim or a businessman....

we just know how easy it is to fake leftyflu mailin ballots
But, apparently, impossible to find a single one of them. How frustrating that must be for you!
Hmmmm and how hard has anyone looked or tried to verify?
As hard as anyone is expected to look. Trump has exhausted all legal avenues. That's when you know it is over. And it is, indeed, over.
Whatever, still doesn't change the ease of manipulating millions of leftyflu mailin ballots
It also doesn't affect the color of unicorns.
Awww how gay.....
Wrong website. I think you are looking for Grindr. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Good luck.

The Supreme Court will regret not supporting Trump when democrats say "Fuck you and your Constitution", then pack the Court, press charges against Kavanaugh, Thomas and Gorsuch, Remove ACB and install their Communist pals.

Of course, the Supreme Court has ruled against the American people and in favor of the Establishment in no uncertain terms for over 50 years now.

But, apparently, impossible to find a single one of them. How frustrating that must be for you!
As hard as anyone is expected to look. Trump has exhausted all legal avenues. That's when you know it is over. And it is, indeed, over.
Whatever, still doesn't change the ease of manipulating millions of leftyflu mailin ballots
Awww how gay.....
Wrong website. I think you are looking for Grindr. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Good luck.
You started the unicorn business not me thilly.

Awww how gay.....
Again, please do not hit on people here. This is not the website for it. Last warning.

Also, no dissents
It wasn’t a ruling. SCOTUS won’t take up a case unless the state has exhausted all means to solve it. The PA legislators can.
It was madness that this idiocy even took up any of the Court’s time.

They already failed at the Penn State Legislation level. Now they have failed at the State, District and SCOTUS level. What's next? The Voters have already spoken and the "Steal" isn't working at all.

Republicans in PA passed Act 77, and like the court said there, Mike Kelly and the GOP waited over a year to file an injunction against it! Typical hapless GOP too-little too-late fuck up.

2. Republican Governors
  3. State Supreme Courts

And you voted for a former reality TV game show host...twice!!
And you're still enabling him...and opening your wallets for him as well.

Sorry, what does that say about your side? :)
That my job and tripled 401k are very important to me, as is border protection, support of the military, police, and businesses.

And??...My career and 401K did very well during the Obama years as well...and he was the guy that handed that swell economy off to your savior.
Trump is still a reality TV game show host. Who rode an easy wave for three years until his presidency was tested...and he promptly failed spectacularly...why?
Because he's a former reality TV game show host with no political experience, no grasp of policy or how government is supposed to function, and worst of all,
he had no interest in actually doing the job. Just campaigning for it.

2. Republican Governors
  3. State Supreme Courts
And a foot brace made in China
There you go. That's a good boy. Settle into your next 4 years of unwitty, unfunny Biden jokes and leave this fiundraising scam behind you.
Thank you.
I was hoping you would get a giggle out of it.
Joe is as worthless as tits on a boar hog.

Awww how gay.....
Again, please do not hit on people here. This is not the website for it. Last warning.
Okay unicorn boy.....

2. Republican Governors
  3. State Supreme Courts
Even this friggin guy knows that Trumpers have been scammed and conned:
View attachment 426729
Serious question:

Let's look down the road, maybe five years. What percentage of Trumpsters do you think will admit what happened to them?

5%? 10%?
That is tough. I expect them to have collective amnesia. Donald who?

Republicans in PA passed Act 77, and like the court said there, Mike Kelly and the GOP waited over a year to file an injunction against it! Typical hapless GOP too-little too-late fuck up.
Their big 2020 mistake was not thinking of the strategy of getting more votes until AFTER the election.

2. Republican Governors
  3. State Supreme Courts

That my job and tripled 401k are very important to me, as is border protection, support of the military, police, and businesses.

And??...My career and 401K did very well during the Obama years as well...and he was the guy that handed that swell economy off to your savior.
Trump is still a reality TV game show host. Who rode an easy wave for three years until his presidency was tested...and he promptly failed spectacularly...why?
Because he's a former reality TV game show host with no political experience, no grasp of policy or how government is supposed to function, and worst of all,
Swell economy? 94% part time jobs, huge increases for working folks on his healthcare welfare plan for the dregs...stock market never even close to the 30,000 it has hit under the President. Trump won BECAUSE of the 8 years of the Muslim in Chief and his racism and America hating.

2. Republican Governors
  3. State Supreme Courts

Swell economy? 94% part time jobs, huge increases for working folks on his healthcare welfare plan for the dregs...stock market never even close to the 30,000 it has hit under the President. Trump won BECAUSE of the 8 years of the Muslim in Chief and his racism and America hating.

Something tells me you are have a TERRIBLE CHRISTMAS! Am I right?

Forum List

Back