SCOTUS Lifts Injunction Against Most of Travel Ban.

This has been heading to the SC since Day 1. The libs thought they were being sly bringing this through the 9th Circuit which, predictably, saw things however they were sold to.

They got their cheap shill victories. Now it's on to the adults.

FU 9th Circuit....

The 9th circuit is an an abject failure on so many levels. They are overturned more times than you can count

-Geaux

I have been watching CNN for 24 minutes now and not a word on SCOTUS ruling

What?????

-Geaux

What?????

-Geaux

They've got someone practicing in the bathroom to make an attempt deliver it without sniveling.

Don Lemon is out.

What?????

-Geaux

They've got someone practicing in the bathroom to make an attempt deliver it without sniveling.

Don Lemon is out.

Wolf stuttered when it was the 3rd topic listing headlines......errr.., it wont be ruled on until October errrrr. partial victory..... errrr..... Situation Room shit house

-Geaux

YUK.......YUK.............

Another big fat bumpy cucumber for progressive assholes everywhere!!!

Enjoy CNN tonight and all the Russia stuff!!!:bye1::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:

Now, we look forward to all the mea culpas from the posters on this board who were citing the ruling by the clowns in the Ninth Circuit as authoritative legal argument for usurping the power of the presidency. Perhaps then they can explain the curious lack of "judicial activism" under a Dem regime. Has the judiciary gone rogue? DRAIN THE SWAMP!
They are going to be doing a lot of that, and losing more elections-) Watch what happens with Lynch and the rest of the crew! Start buying your popcorn now. While this is a watershed moment, BIGGER ones are coming as the rats try and save themselves. The left is SCARED to death, and financially, they are on the verge of collapse.

Trump is either the luckiest SOB I have ever seen, or he and his people are geniuses. The whole narrative is going to be reversed on the Democrats, and the people are going to be well aware of it without the MSM, lol. By December, it is going to go from Trump/Russia, to Trump chasing conspirators throughout the government, hehehehehehehehehehe.

Trump is going to get one of them for sure. It won't be Obama though, but it WILL be someone who used to be on high. Place your bets, cause the left is in deep trouble for sure-)

Shows how important this is, NOT. Why are Russians not allowed in, oh right, they have business with DT and Kushner. The maj of terrorists are home grown. This should not make anyone feel safer.
So Europe isn't having any problems with immigrants?
Yes, Trump should think about banning people coming from europe since there is no really good check with people coming from borders France have live attacks November 13 2015 because of this non sense and you live September 11 nobody forgot those days

Today, in a historic decision, every Supreme Court justice agreed for now to reinstate practically all of President Trump’s executive order concerning travel. This is a major blow to anti-Trump activist judges on the lower courts. And it is a big victory for our nation’s security, President Trump, and the rule of the law. In light of today’s strong ruling, the Trump administration should consider additional steps to keep terrorists out of the United States.

Today, in a historic decision, every Supreme Court justice agreed for now to reinstate practically all of President Trump’s executive order concerning travel. This is a major blow to anti-Trump activist judges on the lower courts. And it is a big victory for our nation’s security, President Trump, and the rule of the law. In light of today’s strong ruling, the Trump administration should consider additional steps to keep terrorists out of the United States.

I will never get the left and their partision hatred when they are not in power..I mean it's a no brainier the President's primary job is to protect the country from all threats foreign and domestic... Jesus they really thought some flakey judges could over throw that power?

Never loved Russia.
upload_2017-6-26_19-15-8.jpeg

The exceptions are citizens of those countries who already have ties to the U.S., such as relatives living here, or participation in a student program.
Weren't most of the 9-11 hijackers here on student visas? And relatives? Ahmed swears he's the brother of Achmed...

We knew it would happen, because our constitution maintains it's perfectly acceptable.

More winning. It's just delicious.

Forum List

Back