SCOTUS Lifts Injunction Against Most of Travel Ban.

The Right trumpets this as a win.
Truth is, anyone from those countries who have relatives, have a job, or go to school in the US can get visas. In addition if one is sponsored by a group, they can get a visa.

It's a constitutional win against the flakey left and their assnine therory that the Constitution "lives and breathes" what ever that is suppose to mean.

If the Constitution lives and breathes, then it just took a nasty dump on the Left and the Democratic Party. :clap2:

Truth is, anyone from those countries who have relatives, have a job, or go to school in the US can get visas. In addition if one is sponsored by a group, they can get a visa.

It's a constitutional win against the flakey left and their assnine therory that the Constitution "lives and breathes" what ever that is suppose to mean.

If the Constitution lives and breathes, then it just took a nasty dump on the Left and the Democratic Party. :clap2:

Really? They gave Trump a small part of what he wanted, and will think about the rest next fall. You call that winning?

Just heard the perfect description of he ruling.

The court didn't say Trump could have a pony, and they didn't say he couldn't have a pony. They just said that if he still wants a pony next fall, they will look at it again we'll see.

Just substitute travel ban for pony, and you got what was decided.
Trump got the second watered down version of the Travel Ban, which did not include people with valid visas and ties to the US. It was a really shitty day for the Left, all the rulings handed down went against them. Sign of things to come. This should give the Left something to think about next time they go judge shopping. They got humiliated.

Really? They gave Trump a small part of what he wanted, and will think about the rest next fall. You call that winning?
Yup. Even the Leftie commentators are saying it was a good day for Trump, and horrible day for the Left. Poor Democrats. Ha ha ha.

Yup. Even the Leftie commentators are saying it was a good day for Trump, and horrible day for the Left. Poor Democrats. Ha ha ha.
Which "Leftie commentators"?

It recognizes presidential power and circumscribes the limits of it. No religious ban.

Just finished reading the decision. It mentions nothing about the merits of a religious ban. Could you cite where the court says anything about it, in case I missed it somewhere?
You wrote what I wrote: no religious ban.

So Trump is Carter redux. Yes, one can ban people from a particular country. No, Trump can't ban people who have ties to the US.

Truth is, anyone from those countries who have relatives, have a job, or go to school in the US can get visas. In addition if one is sponsored a group, they can get a visa.
Yes, but now we won't have any more terrorist attacks inside the U.S. from anyone from any of those nations.
---------------------------------------------------------- future attacks don't eally matter , mrobama has already seeded the USA with terrorists . And nothing is 100 percent a sure thing but Trump is having his powers clarified by the Supreme Court and that should be handy for the future Faun .

It recognizes presidential power and circumscribes the limits of it. No religious ban.

Just finished reading the decision. It mentions nothing about the merits of a religious ban. Could you cite where the court says anything about it, in case I missed it somewhere?

So Trump is Carter redux. Yes, one can ban people from a particular country. No, Trump can't ban people who have ties to the US.
15622174_1425670787472983_208564098877992608_n.jpg

Is that a no?

There is only one answer to the silliness of the far right's three posts above. Think about America's welfare, not your silly political points. Obama has not seeded America with "terrorists" or can't comprehend that the SCOTUS clarified what the President can and cannot do. He cannot ban immigrants based on religion, and immigrants can't be banned if they contacts in America.

The SCOTUS will review all of the inferior rulings this month and next.

Your beloved CNN AND MSNBC.

CNN is mega Jewish, it's main owner is an Israeli Jew named Aviv Nevo, and it's president Jeff Zucker is you guessed it, a Jew too.

It's a 90 day pause on Immigration from 6 nations. It was never a permanent ban on anyone or any nation. As usual, Democrats and their Fake News lied and whipped their followers up into a rabid frenzy. It's what they always do. It's always about the incitement and radicalization.

I've said all along that Trump's action was very reasonable and logical. But i still don't think it goes far enough. A 90 day pause to reassess, just isn't enough time. And the 6 nations should have been more like 8-10. More needs to be done on Immigration, much more. But this is a start. Trump's already addressing it more than any other President i've ever seen. Good on em. :thup:
He couldn't write a constitutional ban in 3 attempts so the scotus did it for him. Maybe he and his supporters shouldn't have shown their hands early. What they allowed is close to agreeable with me. Why they still haven't fixed their immigration policy is beyond me.

His action is Constitutional. It always has been. The Democrat activist Judges who ruled against him, are dishonorable folks.

It's a 90 day pause on Immigration from 6 nations. It was never a permanent ban on anyone or any nation. As usual, Democrats and their Fake News lied and whipped their followers up into a rabid frenzy. It's what they always do. It's always about the incitement and radicalization.

I've said all along that Trump's action was very reasonable and logical. But i still don't think it goes far enough. A 90 day pause to reassess, just isn't enough time. And the 6 nations should have been more like 8-10. More needs to be done on Immigration, much more. But this is a start. Trump's already addressing it more than any other President i've ever seen. Good on em. :thup:
He couldn't write a constitutional ban in 3 attempts so the scotus did it for him. Maybe he and his supporters shouldn't have shown their hands early. What they allowed is close to agreeable with me. Why they still haven't fixed their immigration policy is beyond me.

No you did not read the opinion or you would know that the only things they changed are going to be implemented, and they will stand just after more argument. It just shows you try to make a lie out of FACT you are told

Obviously too much CNN Fake News for that one. ;)

CNN is mega Jewish, it's main owner is an Israeli Jew named Aviv Nevo, and it's president Jeff Zucker is you guessed it, a Jew too.
What's your point? There are Jews, Christians and Muslims in these Leftie news organizations, broadcasting Democratic Party propaganda.

What's your point? There are Jews, Christians and Muslims in these Leftie news organizations, broadcasting Democratic Party propaganda.

Much of the U.S.A media is owned by Jews, CNN by Israeli Jew Aviv Nevo, MSNBC by the Jews at Comcast, CBS by the Jew Sumner Redstone of Viacom.

Must be some kind of odd coincidence, huh?

thing is that we will see what Trump can do as time and the courts clarify . The way i see things , Trump can allow or disallow any class of foreign person using any criteria he likes from coming to the USA . Religion is a good criteria for banning some people and their religions , heck , they are foreigners . But lets see what the court decides as time goes by .

Much of the U.S.A media is owned by Jews, CNN by Israeli Jew Aviv Nevo, MSNBC by the Jews at Comcast, CBS by the Jew Sumner Redstone of Viacom.

Must be some kind of odd coincidence, huh?
Picked that up in one of these Jews hating neo Nazi sites, I bet.

Is that a no?
What it all boils down to is Congress needs to change the language and set up new guidelines under our present law defining what religions should have to follow in order to be recognized under the first amendment of our constitution. I suggest it should be changed to reflect all religions must observe and put the laws of the U.S. constitution first at all times. And secondly only religions that advocate peace and are non violent will be recognized.

Although those of Islam try to portray that religion in those terms, their laws and actions scream the exact opposite. Islam = Muslim =Sharia = murder to infidels who don't live and believe as they do, inhumane treatment of women, and pedophilia which is clearly evident since their law states every man can have four NINE year girls as wives.

Only one law is to be observed by Muslims and that's Sharia. They do not recognize any other societal laws. For that reason they'll never assimilate into other cultures and therefore should not be allowed into western civilizations.

After relocating to other cultures they're instructed to keep a low profile until they get their population numbers up which will be soon since they advocate the marriage of four child wives. Then once they're ready, they begin to push for change to Sharia law and will not stop using any means necessary even civil unrest and murder to achieve those goals.

SHARIA LAW — LIST OF KEY RULES — What Is Sharia Law?

https://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/upload/wysiwyg/article pdfs/Shariah_VS_Constitution.pdf

Sharia Laws - - Yahoo Image Search Results

Organizer For DC Women’s March, Linda Sarsour Is Pro Sharia Law with Ties To Hamas

Last edited:

Forum List

Back