SCOTUS Rules Against Affirmative Action (AGAIN)

Notice how happy the SCOTUS has made the bigots.

YOU are the bigot who supports the most racially discriminatory policy, that has harmed and damaged the most Americans over the past 50 years >> race-based Affirmative Action. And you openly admit it.

Nice pointy hat you got there. How do you get that sheet so white?
The Constitution isn't written on white sheets of paper. They weren't bleaching a lot of paper in those days.

It isn't a word game. SCOTUS did not rule against affirmative action, they ruled for voters being smart enough to make political decisions.

Put it into whatever words you like. The result of this ruling will be state constitutional amendments banning affirmative action all over America. The current bans of 8 states will become bans in 5 times that many.

Maybe, maybe not. Not being a massive idiot, I don't make predictions based on racism.

Not being a massive idiot, I don't make predictions based on racism, either. And the prediction I wrote, is taken from NUMEROUS media articles.

SCOTUS opens racism Pandora's box. Now all the bigot states will try to ban rights for non-whites.

So whites make laws that keep blacks from voting, then vote to take their rights away. No blacks at the polls, no blacks in schools, no blacks in the work force.

Looks like SCOTUS is out to give themselves more cases to judge.

I think the 6 justices that voted to ban AA are smarter than you.

That's what all the Ku Klux Klan says.
You ought to know. As a supporter of race-based affirmative action, you're just as racist as any one of those KKK.

Notice how happy the SCOTUS has made the bigots.

YOU are the bigot who supports the most racially discriminatory policy, that has harmed and damaged the most Americans over the past 50 years >> race-based Affirmative Action. And you openly admit it.

Nice pointy hat you got there. How do you get that sheet so white?

You're the KKKer, not me. Seek advice counselors. Maybe they can get the racism out of you.

Consideration for employment should be based on merit, and not on the color of your skin or which sex you were born with. This ruling, in my opinion, is long overdue.

Last edited:
Consideration for employment should be based on merit, and not on the color of your skin or which sex you were born with. This ruling, in my opinion, is long overdue.

Absolutely right! About 50 years overdue, after millions of lives and livelihoods have been destroyed by it. Only thing I'm thinking about though is, didn't the SCOTUS already rule against AA, in the Ricci vs DeStefano case ? five years ago (New Haven, CT firefighters)

Where in the Constitution does it say the Federal Government has the power to force individuals to have medical insurance and dictate the coverages they must have?

Where in the Constitution does it say the Federal Government has the power to force individuals to have medical insurance and dictate the coverages they must have?

Interesting question, and I love your avatar, but the question has zero to do with the TOPIC. Did you accidently post in the wrong thread ?

Forum List

Back