SCOTUS To Hear Three Voter Fraud Cases. The Kraken Is Ready To Rumble!

Haven't you clowns lost enough court cases?

What's this supposed to be about?

Ya think the SCOTUS can or would overturn the election?

NOT IN A MILLION YEARS.

Biden is President and will be for the next 4 years

Get over it.
Retrying cases that have already been decided
SCOTUS will pass because there is nothing new

NOT IN A MILLION YEARS.

Get over it.
And every cocksucking one of them went like this:

tenor.gif
You seem a little triggered my snowflake
He probably has a hemorrhoid from having that bicycle seat or something up his butt.

Three voter fraud cases on Feb 19. Are more on the menu?

SCOTUS Voter Cases Set for Feb 19-21

Americans will be relieved to hear that the US Supreme Court will finally hear cases brought to them alleging voter fraud against President Donald J. Trump in the 2020 Presidential election starting February 19, 2021.

“Curt Levey … said the justices almost have a ‘civic duty’ to weigh in … because the issue surely will come up again, and doing so this year won’t affect an election on the immediate horizon. ‘This would be a perfect time,’ he said.”

SCOTUS WILL HEAR THE CASES FINALLY

The Washington Times reported on Wednesday, “More than half a dozen challenges to the 2020 presidential election results are pending before the Supreme Court although Biden took office two weeks ago.
I am going to take a wild guess here and figure nothing is going to come of this Why? I can easily see the Thief in Chief thru the back door threating to pack the USSC if the court members rule in favor of the plaintiffs bringing the case.
You people just cannot let go of the Big Lie, can you? Well, good luck to you and the GOPQ. Your future is much in doubt. Lies and conspiracies can only go so far, until the voter says "You are full of Sh*t!"

Americans will be relieved to hear that the US Supreme Court will finally hear cases brought to them alleging voter fraud against President Donald J. Trump in the 2020 Presidential election starting February 19, 2021.

“Curt Levey … said the justices almost have a ‘civic duty’ to weigh in … because the issue surely will come up again, and doing so this year won’t affect an election on the immediate horizon. ‘This would be a perfect time,’ he said.”

The Washington Times reported on Wednesday, “More than half a dozen challenges to the 2020 presidential election results are pending before the Supreme Court although Biden took office two weeks ago.
I am going to take a wild guess here and figure nothing is going to come of this Why? I can easily see the Thief in Chief thru the back door threating to pack the USSC if the court members rule in favor of the plaintiffs bringing the case.
You people just cannot let go of the Big Lie, can you? Well, good luck to you and the GOPQ. Your future is much in doubt. Lies and conspiracies can only go so far, until the voter says "You are full of Sh*t!"
You and your ilk know best about lies and conspiracies since you spent 4 years of the Trump administration pushing them down everyone's throat.

Washington Times says so?
Search for articles within last week of today 2/7/2021. American Military News: Supreme Court to decide if two Trump election fraud cases can proceed this month
In one of the cases, Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. v. Kathy Boockvar, Secretary of Pennsylvania, et al, Trump’s team alleges statutory requirements including signature verification, the right to challenge invalid mail ballots, mandates regarding dates and signatures and the right of campaigns to observe mail ballot canvassing were eliminated.
According to the lawsuit, ignoring these rules resulted in roughly 2.6 million mail ballots being counted in violation of the law as established by the Pennsylvania Legislature.
The other suit, Donald J. Trump, et al. v. Joseph R. Biden, et al, the former president’s allies allege that Wisconsin violated election code, calling for 50,125 absentee ballots to be set aside and not included in post-recount vote totals.
The suit argued that “the election in Wisconsin ‘failed'” and electors should have been chosen by the Wisconsin Legislature via Section 2, Article II of the United States Constitution.
Of which neither case is alleging any voting fraud.

NOT IN A MILLION YEARS.

Get over it.
And every cocksucking one of them went like this:

tenor.gif
You seem a little triggered my snowflake
I want to be triggered. As in, pulling the trigger. Bathing in commie gut is likely very therapeutic.

I am glad you can still laugh. I hope you can laugh for FOUR MORE YEARS! :thewave:

Japonpr Lol GIF - Japonpr Lol Funny GIFs

Even if true it doesn't matter. There was no fraud.

I hope it hope you sleep well at night. Just take sip of the 86 proof vodka and you will be out in a light. Your wife needs some dental work.....FYI.

Dude. Really. It's over.

I feel for ya but you lost.

Nuffin gonna change it

Wanna take some bets on how those Kraken cases go?

Dude. Really. It's over.

Nuffin gonna change it

The SCOTUS has 3 on the docket and more pending. Damn, they are going to hear them.

I don't need your money.

I suggest Implants...although the expense may be beyond your means.

Even if true it doesn't matter. There was no fraud.

I take it you haven't seen Mike Lindell's video yet.

Dude. Really. It's over.

Nuffin gonna change it

The SCOTUS has 3 on the docket and more pending. Damn, they are going to hear them.
I doubt anything will come from it. But at least it will be on record the USSC ignored fraud,

Hossfly, you should be on the street with a cup to bring in some change for all the law suits that are going to send Rudy and Sidney into bankruptcy. Enough of your nonsense....

I don't need your money.

I'm not offering you my money. My "bets" are donations to this board with a flowery praise statement for the winner.
I'm betting THE KRAKEN...is a cute, furry little doggy.

Forum List

Back