Screw Your "Preferred Gender Pronouns", Tranny!

OffensivelyOpenMinded

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Where I Is
With all this transgender hoopla, I thought I would give some pointers to all the folks tired of these mutant slimeball deviants and their bullshit.

First, No matter what, always refer to the tranny as what sex he or she actually is. Do not play their game just because you want to be polite, that's how they've gotten as powerful as they have. Stop being polite and stand your ground, people.

You don't necessarily have to go as far as I go, but stop being nice to these damn freaks! They constantly label you with this and that-o-phobias, call you racistsexistbigothomophobetransphobexenophobe and mock traditional societal norms...and being polite just doesn't work with them. Simply go along with it, be the racistsexistbigothomophobetransphobexenophobe of their worst nightmares. Fuck um.

I don't give a damn if people think this is cruel, it's what is needed. Stop pretending you can play nice with these maggots. You can't, they'll take your kindness for weakness and walk all over you. Don't act like you don't know what I'm saying is true.

If some dude comes up to me dressed as a woman, with long hair and some pigtails, with his dick hanging out from underneath his skirt...I'm going to call him a He.

And if that causes that freak to off himself...Good.

I don't think society is losing out on much with you trannys gone , and what we would be missing out on would most likely be worth being missed.

So fuck your preferred gender pronoun, you vile subhuman mutants.

That is all,

Have a good night, folks.

Last edited:
With all this transgender hoopla, I thought I would give some pointers to all the folks tired of these mutant slimeball deviants and their bullshit.

First, No matter what, always refer to the tranny as what sex he or she actually is. Do not play their game just because you want to be polite, that's how they've gotten as powerful as they have. Stop being polite and stand your ground, people.

You don't necessarily have to go as far as I go, but stop being nice to these damn freaks! They constantly label you with this and that-o-phobias, call you racistsexistbigothomophobetransphobexenophobe and mock traditional societal norms...and being polite just doesn't work with them. Simply go along with it, be the racistsexistbigothomophobetransphobexenophobe of their worst nightmares. Fuck um.

I don't give a damn if people think this is cruel, it's what is needed. Stop pretending you can play nice with these maggots. You can't, they'll take your kindness for weakness and walk all over you. Don't act like you don't know what I'm saying is true.

If some dude comes up to me dressed as a woman, with long hair and some pigtails, with his dick hanging out from underneath his skirt...I'm going to call him a He.

And if that causes that freak to off himself...Good.

I don't think society is losing out on much with you trannys gone , and what we would be missing out on would most likely be worth being missed.

So fuck your preferred gender pronoun, you vile subhuman mutants.

That is all,

Have a good night, folks.

Yo, You HIT The Nail On The Head Bud!!! They are the Minority, not the Majority!!! So they can Kiss My Tanned Ass!!! And Obama can Kiss it Too!!!

"GTP"
Obama And His Fag House!!!
1435410503_white-house--rainbow-scotus-gay-marriage_2.jpg

Now you are getting the idea of what resistance is. It's time for massive resistance in every minor area.

I am all against the way society handles this illness. It isn't normal and it isn't sane.
That being said, I have no problem referring to whatever pronoun they prefer. Pronouns are a societal function. Society can get the middle finger. But not biology. I will never call a female a male or vice versa.

I am all against the way society handles this illness. It isn't normal and it isn't sane.
That being said, I have no problem referring to whatever pronoun they prefer. Pronouns are a societal function. Society can get the middle finger. But not biology. I will never call a female a male or vice versa.
You're showing weakness, my friend.

No im not. I don't give a shit was society says about things. Society = conformity, people just don't think about it like that; because it is also tradition.

No im not. I don't give a shit was society says about things. Society = conformity, people just don't think about it like that; because it is also tradition.
Are you saying tradition is conformity?

no, im saying society is conformity and society is tradition.

Okay. I agree.

Okay. I agree.
I do understand where you were coming from in the OP though :thup:

Forum List

Back