🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Scumbag Trump Incites Fascist Mob Violence

You attack people long enough, they turn violent. The left has been accusing everyone who disagrees with them of being fascists for ages.... well... looks like you are finely going to see it.

You attack people long enough, they turn violent. The left has been accusing everyone who disagrees with them of being fascists for ages.... well... looks like you are finely going to see it.
Oh you poor oppressed little baby, did the big bad leftest pick on you?

Me? To me leftists are just whiny children. But to the Trump supporters... yeah. And when / if they gain power... might be some more violence. You'll be screaming like children then too, only you'll actually have a reason.

Me? To me leftists are just whiny children. But to the Trump supporters... yeah. And when / if they gain power... might be some more violence. You'll be screaming like children then too, only you'll actually have a reason.
WxCvP1A.jpg

Trump is dogshit, his followers are dumber than dogshit.

Yeah.... maybe. Doesn't matter though, does it? They have the right to vote too. And they could possibly win. The more you scream about him, the more his poll numbers go up. Hey, you guys on the left have promoted democracy for decades, and now you have it. The will of the people is what you wanted, and the will of the people is just what you might get.

So you admit the Trump "movement" is a fascist movement?

Yeah.... maybe. Doesn't matter though, does it? They have the right to vote too. And they could possibly win. The more you scream about him, the more his poll numbers go up. Hey, you guys on the left have promoted democracy for decades, and now you have it. The will of the people is what you wanted, and the will of the people is just what you might get.
This nation was designed to supress the will of the people when the will of the people violates natural law. The founders despised mob rule.

Takes dogshit to know dogshit... I can smell a FAGERAL!

That puts them considerably higher than you.

This nation was designed to supress the will of the people when the will of the people violates natural law. The founders despised mob rule.

And what was the Boston Tea Party?

Looks like Donnie has been studying Adolph and Benito's moves.

^ Hope you get deported with the Illegals

Of course you do, you're a Trump follower. How stupid do you have to be to follow a man who contributes to Clinton's campaign in 2008? How dim witted are you to follow a sleazy salesman who has given millions of dollars to the Clinton foundation? Exactly how stupid are you?

That puts them considerably higher than you.
Another mediocre IQ Trump follower weighs in.

Forum List

Back