Sean Hannity has yet to prove Waterboarding is not Torture

so you would be okay with months long isolation, barking of dogs at you from close up, benign animals and insects being sent in a cell with you, having to listen to nickelback, and other things that leave emotional pain (which is way worse than anything physical)?

Not to take away from the seriousness of the thread, but having to listen to Nickelback is pure torture in any place.

The seriousness of the thread ended long before Nickelback was mentioned.

Sorry, dogdirt. I hadn't seen your latest in insufferably petty bullshit.

Save me the bother of looking. What did you propose in that thread?

The whole point of that thread is to not take away from this one. Go look. I gave you a link and everything.

No no, asswipe. I directed you to tell me here since I am not inclined to go look at your drivel in a flame zone thread.

Do as you're told, dogdirt.

Last edited:
Your affinity for being dishonest is well known so why reinforce it even more?

Yes, she's dishonest, will lie, acts like an idiot at times, and does not have any brothers in USMC. She does like kitties, so she is not all bad. Just mostly.:razz:

I have no brothers at all. :lol::lol::lol: Except for the ones I do have... and they are all imposters who should be arrested for wearing a uniform they ain't entitled to wear. :lol::lol::lol: How fucking sad are you? You're just weird.

Here's an idea.... prove your statement that I don't have brothers in the USMC. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Who gives a fuck? The fact is you tried to compare voluntary WB to the real thing. You're a fuckwad for even trying to make the comparison and a rotten **** for trying to deny the comparison.

No no, asswipe. I directed you to tell me here since aI am not inclined to go look at your drivel in a flame zone thread.

Do as you're told, dogdirt.

You aren't going to direct me to do anything. I understand what you're aiming for here.

You want me to do what you say so you can say "good boy". Or, I won't do it and that way you can take the coward's way out of having a debate.

That's not going to fly little birdie.

My proposal for a debate is clearly obvious, especially since I proposed it again to you in the waterboarding thread. What do you think it's about? Monopoly? :eusa_eh:

Your affinity for being dishonest is well known so why reinforce it even more?

Yes, she's dishonest, will lie, acts like an idiot at times, and does not have any brothers in USMC. She does like kitties, so she is not all bad. Just mostly.:razz:

I have no brothers at all. :lol::lol::lol: Except for the ones I do have... and they are all imposters who should be arrested for wearing a uniform they ain't entitled to wear. :lol::lol::lol: How fucking sad are you? You're just weird.

Here's an idea.... prove your statement that I don't have brothers in the USMC. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Thanks for admitting that you lied. I don't have to prove it. You just did. Either you don't have brothers, or you have brothers who didn't wear the uniform. Learn to use language properly, little girl.

Has there ever been anyone who's actually been waterboarded who said it wasn't torture?

Has there ever been anyone who's actually been waterboarded who said it wasn't torture?

You should specify by the enemy. Already had someone try to say that being waterboarded in a controlled environment for a few seconds is the same thing as the real thing.

John McCain who was a POW for those who remember said it's torture too.

I would doubt it very much. The neo-cons here might lie and say the "know" somebody who did, but they can't prove it, so we can righteously ignore it.

Thanks for admitting that you lied. I don't have to prove it. You just did. Either you don't have brothers, or you have brothers who didn't wear the uniform. Learn to use language properly, little girl.

You are painfully stupid Joke. I hope you get treatment for it. You make silly accusations and use sexist language. You're an asshole - pure and simple.... more simple than pure. And.... you lack basic comprehension skills, you lying little man. That is assuming you are actually male.

I think she was being sarcastic.

I think she was being sarcastic.

I think you could be right.... but the intellectually challenged don't get sarcasm. That gives them a way out of proving something that anyone who reads their post knowns is unprovable - it is difficult to prove the truth is a lie.

At least that is a poor attempt at being sarcastic. I was of course talking about you, California Girl.

You admitted it above.

You confirm your own stupidity, joke. Now, either put up or shut up, little man. Prove I have no brothers or prove they are not USMC. Or, you could just say you are wrong. Or, you could just ignore it but to keep pointing at my sarcastic response as 'proof' is making you look dumber than dirt.

Forum List

Back