Sean Hannity has yet to prove Waterboarding is not Torture

fact: waterboarding has been considered torture since the spanish inquisition.

Claiming something as a "fact" doesn't MAKE it a "fact." It is probably true that lots of folks have long considered waterboarding to be "torture." That doesn't mean all people have reached that same conlcuison. It's a BELIEF, by the way.

fact: The UNITED STATES considered it torture when the japanese used it on our troops.

Really? They considered it a violation of the rules of war, perhaps, but did they label it "torture" at that time? And if so, does that preclude reaching a different conclusion later on?

When you get right down to it, the question is not a proposition on a ballot where the majority rules. A thing is either torture or it is not. Waterboarding comes close. You say it crosses that line. I don't know. Maybe it does. (I'm not the sole judge, either.) But I don't buy it. I say (however ugly it may be) that it is something that doesn't actually qualify as torture.

claiming that waterboarding has been considered torture since the inquisition IS a fact.... and perhaps you should read up on the japanese war crimes trials and what we did to japanese officers who waterboarded OUR troops. Are you really SO hypocritical that you would claim we have the right to come to a different conclusion about waterboarding when we are the ones USING it instead of the ones it is used ON?

Has there ever been anyone who's actually been waterboarded who said it wasn't torture?

You should specify by the enemy. Already had someone try to say that being waterboarded in a controlled environment for a few seconds is the same thing as the real thing.

John McCain who was a POW for those who remember said it's torture too.

yeah well I thought of that, but I'd like to know if anyone who's ever been waterboarded under any circumstances has ever then proclaimed that it wasn't torture, for starters.

Whether or not he ever volunteers to get waterboarded is a side issue for those who enjoy hatin' on the guy.

The real issue is how on earth anybody could prove the negative.

Nah.

The problem you guys have is that nobody has ever proved that waterboarding IS "torture."

You can torture the meaning of the word "torture," I suppose, to try to squeeze your square-peg argument into the round hole of reality, but THAT (ironically) would only support the contention that one is not assured of a truthful answer given via torture. :cool:

You following this camera guy?

you were rejected & banned by the hannity crew. you obligation to the liar & hyprocrite is no longer needed.

Liability left Hannity on his own Terms...

:)

peace...

Whether or not he ever volunteers to get waterboarded is a side issue for those who enjoy hatin' on the guy.

The real issue is how on earth anybody could prove the negative.

Nah.

The problem you guys have is that nobody has ever proved that waterboarding IS "torture."

You can torture the meaning of the word "torture," I suppose, to try to squeeze your square-peg argument into the round hole of reality, but THAT (ironically) would only support the contention that one is not assured of a truthful answer given via torture. :cool:

You following this camera guy?

you were rejected & banned by the hannity crew. you obligation to the liar & hyprocrite is no longer needed.

Liability left Hannity on his own Terms...

peace...

was he challenged to a debate?

Would I be? Probably, yeah. I have a done a lot of things that scare the crap out of me so I think I would do it.

My brothers have been waterboarded. All survived the experience with no ill effect. Each says it was scary but not torturous. But they are Marines so they're courageous men.

Do you dream up these idiotic comparisons all by yourself?

What comparison? I made no comparison. I stated a couple of facts: My brothers are USMC so they are courageous and they have been waterboarded with no ill effect.

If there is an idiot around, it ain't me. The evidence suggests it is you and a few others.

Can you prove you have brothers in the USMC who were waterboarded? It's a meritless claim without proof.

Do you dream up these idiotic comparisons all by yourself?

What comparison? I made no comparison. I stated a couple of facts: My brothers are USMC so they are courageous and they have been waterboarded with no ill effect.

If there is an idiot around, it ain't me. The evidence suggests it is you and a few others.

Can you prove you have brothers in the USMC who were waterboarded? It's a meritless claim without proof.

It doesn't matter if what she said is true or not. Nobody can honestly compare a voluntary simulation to actual waterboarding.

Who gives a fuck if waterboarding is torture, fact is it works. Just ask Abu Zubayda who broke after 30 seconds and gave up valuable information that helped us to stop a number of attacks. As distasteful as waterboarding is, it is a successful and necessary evil in a very, very brutal war. We should not forget that the people on whom this technique was used held information that could have killed dozens, hundreds, or even thousands of us. We should also not forget that we are not waterboarding choirboys here.

I can guarantee everyone of you bleeding heart pussies would waterboard a person if it saved the lives of your child or some close to you that you adored. You are all fucking hypocrites, you say waterboarding is torture and should never be implemented then you go on and on about Sean hannity being waterboarded, what compassion you idiots have. Hannity isn't the enemy you stupid fucks!! You may disagree with his ideology but as far as I know he hasn't killed or plotted to kill any Americans.

Who gives a fuck if waterboarding is torture, fact is it works. Just ask Abu Zubayda who broke after 30 seconds and gave up valuable information that helped us to stop a number of attacks. As distasteful as waterboarding is, it is a successful and necessary evil in a very, very brutal war. We should not forget that the people on whom this technique was used held information that could have killed dozens, hundreds, or even thousands of us. We should also not forget that we are not waterboarding choirboys here.

I can guarantee everyone of you bleeding heart pussies would waterboard a person if it saved the lives of your child or some close to you that you adored. You are all fucking hypocrites, you say waterboarding is torture and should never be implemented then you go on and on about Sean hannity being waterboarded, what compassion you idiots have. Hannity isn't the enemy you stupid fucks!! You may disagree with his ideology but as far as I know he hasn't killed or plotted to kill any Americans.

was abu zubaydah the guy who confessed to shooting lincoln?

Look it up dumbass.

Question for the Dogbert:

If Sean was to be Waterboarded... Would that Prove that it wasn't Torture?...

peace...

Likewise, the day an American Soldier gets captured and waterboarded we'll see your kind hop on a totally different foot. You cry hypocrisy without even being aware of the farcical nature of your own beliefs.

and, if YOU AND HANNITY are so goddamn cavalier about what does or does not constitute torture then, YES, let's see you put up or shut the fuck up. After all, YOU will get the benefit of crying STOP and it will stop as opposed to those whom you condemn with your one way standards and laughable john wayne attitude.

You need to provide some evidence torture works. Your bullshit allusions don't qualify as evidence.

peace...

Why askk Dogbert? You'd get to hear Sean Hannity tell you that it is, if fact, TORTURE.

Because simply being Waterboarded wouldn't Garuntee that Sean would Concede it was Torture...

It's OBVIOUSLY NOT an Enjoyable Procedure, so his Negative Response to being Waterboarded would be Predictable...

But if he did it, and then said, "It Certainly Sucked, but I still don't Believe it is Torture", would that Satisfy Dogbert?...

peace...

Look it up dumbass.

i am pretty certain he did confess it. at least i think he had something to do with it. let's just interrogate him some more, in an enhanced way, of course. i am sure there is more he would like to confess. he was probably behind the housing bubble and the tsunami in 2004, too.

plain enough, maggot?

peace...

No. It would only mean Hannity would pop his "keeping my word" cherry.

Has Sean given a Reason for NOT doing yet?...

peace...

Yes he has. I believe he said something like:

"The reason I've not done it is because, as my fanbase can attest to, keeping one's word is highly overrated. See, we understand the way the world works is just to say whatever the hell you need to say whenever that is and to whomever may be listening to satisfy the moment. Keeping your word is for suckers!"

peace...

Why askk Dogbert? You'd get to hear Sean Hannity tell you that it is, if fact, TORTURE.

Because simply being Waterboarded wouldn't Garuntee that Sean would Concede it was Torture...

It's OBVIOUSLY NOT an Enjoyable Procedure, so his Negative Response to being Waterboarded would be Predictable...

But if he did it, and then said, "It Certainly Sucked, but I still don't Believe it is Torture", would that Satisfy Dogbert?...

peace...

Oh I'll give you that... but his total aversion and giant pussy avoidance seems to indicate that he knows exactly how he'd respond to it. Sure, he COULD be stubborn.. but my money is that he watched Mancow's video and then his balls shrank up into his abdomen.

Hell, if it were that easy then why has Hannity not done his obligatory 3 seconds and jumped off the table like dog shaking water from it's pelt and shown how stubborn he can be? My prediction is, again, because he knows he come up for air blathering on about how, admittedly, waterboarding IS torture and he'd have to come up with a new excuse to rationalize the action.

Zzzzzzzz.

Good one, dogdirt. :cuckoo:

(I hadda reuse that one for you since boredtoseeya is feeling the need to crow in triumph. Which of course makes it a crowing pig. :lol: )

Are you going to accept, or continue to play the role of court jester?

Don't you love how he is hiding behind me on this?

Don't you love how he HAS TO change people's names in his posts to make himself feel all superior?

Forum List

Back