Sean Hannity has yet to prove Waterboarding is not Torture

Has Sean given a Reason for NOT doing yet?...

:)

peace...

Yes he has. I believe he said something like:

"The reason I've not done it is because, as my fanbase can attest to, keeping one's word is highly overrated. See, we understand the way the world works is just to say whatever the hell you need to say whenever that is and to whomever may be listening to satisfy the moment. Keeping your word is for suckers!"

The Following User Says Thank You to CurveLight For This Useful Post:
noose4 (Today)

^I'm Disappointed that Noose would Applaud Lying at all...

I could Give a Shit LESS that CurveLight is Lying, but for Noose to Thank him for it...

peace...

I gave my opinion about hannity. How is that a lie? It's pretty damn obvious I used quotes as sarcasm so do tell....are you accusing me of lying on the basis I really do have high regards for hannity or do you accept I think he's a used cow tampon in front of a microphone?

Likewise, the day an American Soldier gets captured and waterboarded we'll see your kind hop on a totally different foot. You cry hypocrisy without even being aware of the farcical nature of your own beliefs.

and, if YOU AND HANNITY are so goddamn cavalier about what does or does not constitute torture then, YES, let's see you put up or shut the fuck up. After all, YOU will get the benefit of crying STOP and it will stop as opposed to those whom you condemn with your one way standards and laughable john wayne attitude.

Apparently you don't know me very well. I have been waterboarded and I never said it wasn't torture. Torture is subjective, what may be torture to you may not be torture to someone else. You obviously have no knowledge of Al Qaeda's torture techniques, none of which includes waterbording. but does include amputation of limbs, removing eyeballs, pressing hot iron to the flesh, using power drills and blowtorches among other things.

Torture, Al-Qaeda Style - May 24, 2007

yea dude.. people LOVE being dunked in water. Just look at all those witches who liked nothing more than fessing up to being wives of Satan during what amounted to a little, innocent forced bath.

:rolleyes:

and I know, i know... you waterboard yourself for fun... *yawn* Like a MAN, I'm sure.

But, just so you know, relegating what YOU think is worse, despite your own ironic hierarchy of worse tortures, doesn't validate your position here. I garenfuckingtee that those who were waterboarded viewed it as torture despite your silly fucking nomenclature dance.

:thup:

Thanks for proving your idiocy.

Because simply being Waterboarded wouldn't Garuntee that Sean would Concede it was Torture...

It's OBVIOUSLY NOT an Enjoyable Procedure, so his Negative Response to being Waterboarded would be Predictable...

But if he did it, and then said, "It Certainly Sucked, but I still don't Believe it is Torture", would that Satisfy Dogbert?...

peace...

Oh I'll give you that... but his total aversion and giant pussy avoidance seems to indicate that he knows exactly how he'd respond to it. Sure, he COULD be stubborn.. but my money is that he watched Mancow's video and then his balls shrank up into his abdomen.

Hell, if it were that easy then why has Hannity not done his obligatory 3 seconds and jumped off the table like dog shaking water from it's pelt and shown how stubborn he can be? My prediction is, again, because he knows he come up for air blathering on about how, admittedly, waterboarding IS torture and he'd have to come up with a new excuse to rationalize the action.

This is where I Think you are Missing the Point, and others...

Nobody is Saying Waterboarding is "EASY"... Including Sean.

It's NOT Fun or Easy for a Reason...

A LOT of things aren't...

The Question is, is it Torture.

And if so, then our Military should Stop doing it to our Servicemen.

Has Sean had ManCow on his Show since?... Has this been Addressed at ALL?...

peace...

and yet, he has every opportunity to prove that it isn't, by definition, torture by having the balls to put himself in the shoes of those he easily disregards for the sake of rhetoric. In fact, we do it to OUR servicemen precisely to expose them to the act as it may be applied during... TORTURE, yes? When we do it to train we are not acting with the same motivation as those who don't stop when a troop screams to stop. When they say stop it is stopped. When mancow says stop it stopped. When it is used "to get information" it's not a matter that gets stopped. I think that this is the point that YOU are missing.

Have a great day, Mal.

Apparently you don't know me very well. I have been waterboarded and I never said it wasn't torture. Torture is subjective, what may be torture to you may not be torture to someone else. You obviously have no knowledge of Al Qaeda's torture techniques, none of which includes waterbording. but does include amputation of limbs, removing eyeballs, pressing hot iron to the flesh, using power drills and blowtorches among other things.

Torture, Al-Qaeda Style - May 24, 2007

yea dude.. people LOVE being dunked in water. Just look at all those witches who liked nothing more than fessing up to being wives of Satan during what amounted to a little, innocent forced bath.

:rolleyes:

and I know, i know... you waterboard yourself for fun... *yawn* Like a MAN, I'm sure.

But, just so you know, relegating what YOU think is worse, despite your own ironic hierarchy of worse tortures, doesn't validate your position here. I garenfuckingtee that those who were waterboarded viewed it as torture despite your silly fucking nomenclature dance.

:thup:

Thanks for proving your idiocy.

BRILLIANT RETORT.

:clap2:

BRAVO! spoken like a true pussy.

You need to provide some evidence torture works. Your bullshit allusions don't qualify as evidence.

What part of "Abu Zubayda broke after 30 seconds and gave up valuable information that helped us to stop a number of attacks" did you not understand?

what part of "almost all we know about how hypothermia effects the human body is the direct product of Joseph Mengele's experiments on jewish twins" don't you understand, motherfucker? I'm willing to bet that you don't take such a cavalier position about the cost effectiveness of torture when it's YOUR ASS on the slab.

Typical idiot response is to shift the subject. Once again you've shown yourself to be a complete idiot.

Oh I'll give you that... but his total aversion and giant pussy avoidance seems to indicate that he knows exactly how he'd respond to it. Sure, he COULD be stubborn.. but my money is that he watched Mancow's video and then his balls shrank up into his abdomen.

Hell, if it were that easy then why has Hannity not done his obligatory 3 seconds and jumped off the table like dog shaking water from it's pelt and shown how stubborn he can be? My prediction is, again, because he knows he come up for air blathering on about how, admittedly, waterboarding IS torture and he'd have to come up with a new excuse to rationalize the action.

peace...

This is all a great example of how fucking stupid we are as a nation. We are looking to idiotic talking heads as a barometer for what does or does not constitute as torture. Why don't we hold up britney spears as a mother to all children? Why not make michael vick a shrine to animal care? Let's give bill clinton a lifetime Faithful achievement award?

Bill Clinton is an Idol in Liberal Circles...

Your Analogies don't Make Sense.

The Technical Debate on whether or NOT Waterboarding is Torture has NOTHING to do with whether or not ManCow Jumped Off the Table because he didn't Like it and wasn't Restrained...

It is a Mental Tactic... There was no Physical Harm to ManCow from it, was there?...

Are only some Mental Tactics Torture, or are all?

peace...

What part of "Abu Zubayda broke after 30 seconds and gave up valuable information that helped us to stop a number of attacks" did you not understand?

what part of "almost all we know about how hypothermia effects the human body is the direct product of Joseph Mengele's experiments on jewish twins" don't you understand, motherfucker? I'm willing to bet that you don't take such a cavalier position about the cost effectiveness of torture when it's YOUR ASS on the slab.

Typical idiot response is to shift the subject. Once again you've shown yourself to be a complete idiot.

It doesn't look like you could keep up with a subject even if you lived in a Trapper Keeper.

peace...

and yet, he has every opportunity to prove that it isn't, by definition, torture by having the balls to put himself in the shoes of those he easily disregards for the sake of rhetoric. In fact, we do it to OUR servicemen precisely to expose them to the act as it may be applied during... TORTURE, yes? When we do it to train we are not acting with the same motivation as those who don't stop when a troop screams to stop. When they say stop it is stopped. When mancow says stop it stopped. When it is used "to get information" it's not a matter that gets stopped. I think that this is the point that YOU are missing.

Have a great day, Mal.

I Concur... What ManCow went through is NOT what the Troops do and Certainly NOT what KSM probably did...

It's Mental... If there is Documentable Physical Harm, then I Might Change my View, but from what I Understand it's almost ALL Mental and Physically Uncomfortable.

As for Sean Suggesting he would do it when on a Talk Show Interview and then Never Owning Up to it as Keith Olbermann Tries to Make Revenue by Shitting on Sean's Lack of getting Waterboarded...

I would LOVE to See Sean Address it...

And if anyone has that Info, Post it.

I am Currently Researching it Through Channels as we Speak, but if someone has something... By all Means.

peace...

TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 113C > § 2340Prev | Next § 2340. Definitions
How Current is This? As used in this chapter—
(1) “torture” means an act committed by a person acting under the color of law specifically intended to inflict severe physical or mental pain or suffering (other than pain or suffering incidental to lawful sanctions) upon another person within his custody or physical control;
(2) “severe mental pain or suffering” means the prolonged mental harm caused by or resulting from—
(A) the intentional infliction or threatened infliction of severe physical pain or suffering;
(B) the administration or application, or threatened administration or application, of mind-altering substances or other procedures calculated to disrupt profoundly the senses or the personality;
(C) the threat of imminent death; or
(D) the threat that another person will imminently be subjected to death, severe physical pain or suffering, or the administration or application of mind-altering substances or other procedures calculated to disrupt profoundly the senses or personality;

US CODE: Title 18,2340. Definitions

it is common knowledge that water boarding is not fatal....and you will not die....sure it is uncomfortable....but it is not severe and has no lasting severe effects....

not torture....

Again, you must not have anything better to offer since you CLEARLY don't comprehend my reference. Maybe we can write it out on the skin lamp of an assumed terrorist for you.

peace...

This is all a great example of how fucking stupid we are as a nation. We are looking to idiotic talking heads as a barometer for what does or does not constitute as torture. Why don't we hold up britney spears as a mother to all children? Why not make michael vick a shrine to animal care? Let's give bill clinton a lifetime Faithful achievement award?

The Technical Debate on whether or NOT Waterboarding is Torture has NOTHING to do with whether or not ManCow Jumped Off the Table because he didn't Like it and wasn't Restrained...

It is a Mental Tactic... There was no Physical Harm to ManCow from it, was there?...

peace...

Your stupidity multiplies at a scary rate. Evidence of physical harm is not a necessary condition of evidence torture has occurred.

(1) “torture” means an act committed by a person acting under the color of law specifically intended to inflict severe physical or mental pain or suffering (other than pain or suffering incidental to lawful sanctions) upon another person within his custody or physical control;
(2) “severe mental pain or suffering” means the prolonged mental harm caused by or resulting from—
(A) the intentional infliction or threatened infliction of severe physical pain or suffering;
(B) the administration or application, or threatened administration or application, of mind-altering substances or other procedures calculated to disrupt profoundly the senses or the personality;
(D) the threat that another person will imminently be subjected to death, severe physical pain or suffering, or the administration or application of mind-altering substances or other procedures calculated to disrupt profoundly the senses or personality;

it is common knowledge that water boarding is not fatal....and you will not die....sure it is uncomfortable....but it is not severe and has no lasting severe effects....

not torture....

by definition the first clause of that you posted includes "mental pain or suffering (other than pain or suffering incidental to lawful sanctions) upon another person within his custody or physical control;

what the hell does not dying have to do with invalidating this clause in the definition that YOU posted? You don't think that shocking the victim into thinking that they are about to drown is mental pain and suffering? WOW.

what the fuck does "the threat of imminent death; or" mean to YOU?

peace...

Your stupidity multiplies at a scary rate. Evidence of physical harm is not a necessary condition of evidence torture has occurred.

At what Point was Calling me "Stupid" Needed to make your Point?...

Why is it that Liberals Insist on Attacking those that they Fail in Debate with?...

If I were to Attack you Back, it would Escalate, and Eventually I would have New Thread Created with my Words out of Context by someone Sympathetic to the Left or who Hates me on a Personal Level...

Ain't Takin' the Bait.

Let me Know when you want to Debate like a Grown-up.

peace...

not torture....

Being Kept in an Interrogation Room for Hours on End being Brow Beaten for Information could have Lasting Effects...

The Terrorist could just be Sitting at a Table and Arguably could have Lasting Mental Effects..

And if this is True, then what American Police have Done could be Called "Torture", couldn't it?...

peace...

the "valuable information" part.

valuable /v'æljuəbəl/
Synonyms:
adjective: precious, costly, valued, rich, dear, useful, expensive, worthy
If you describe something or someone as valuable, you mean that they are very useful and helpful. ADJ ADJ-GRADED
Many of our teachers also have valuable academic links with Heidelberg University.
If you decide to do you own make-up, here are a few valuable tips that will help you look your best.
The experience was very valuable.
Valuable objects are objects which are worth a lot of money. ADJ ADJ-GRADED
Just because a camera is old does not mean it is valuable.
...valuable books.

information /'ɪnfəʳm'eɪʃən/
Synonyms:
noun: intelligence, knowledge, notice, news, report, data
Information about someone or something consists of facts about them. N-UNCOUNT
Pat refused to give her any information about Sarah. + 'about'
Each centre would provide information on technology and training. + 'on'
For further information contact the number below.
...an important piece of information.
The information was passed on to another government department.
Information consists of the facts and figures that are stored and used by a computer program. N-UNCOUNT Tech:Computing
Synonym data
Pictures are scanned into a form of digital information that computers can recognize.
Information is a service which you can telephone to find out someone's telephone number. N-UNCOUNT US

thank you, that was very helpful, you are a great american.

peace...

Why is it that Liberals Insist on Attacking those that they Fail in Debate with?...

If I were to Attack you Back, it would Escalate, and Eventually I would have New Thread Created with my Words out of Context by someone Sympathetic to the Left or who Hates me on a Personal Level...

Ain't Takin' the Bait.

peace...

I didn't say you are stupid. I said your stupidity is escalating. I'm also not a Liberal but it figures a jackass like you would assume someone who disagrees with your almighty Lord of the Rings views automatically means that person is a liberal. Torture does not require long term physical evidence, scars, burn marks, etc. For example, if someone got strapped to a chair with soft non-abrasive materials and was forced to read your last 100 posts it is clear that would be torture, but there would be no physical evidence of torture.

peace...

Ain't Takin' the Bait.

peace...

You get called a name and you cry? Son, if you are going to dish it, you have to take it.

Ain't Takin' the Bait.

peace...

You get called a name and you cry? Son, if you are going to dish it, you have to take it.

If he would have Illustrated my Stupidity it might be Different, instead he Used it as an Out because he has not Argument...

Simple Observation.

peace...

Last edited:
He who has not Argument, shall come hither and be strucken Dead with Stick of Stoopidity!

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Forum List

Back