🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sears in trouble, payless, penneys...

Probably. Too bad Trump only knows mobster real estate and nothing about how global economies work.

as usual, that makes no sense.

the stores were closing anyway, you agreed they would likely have done so under Hillary..

How would anyone have prevented it.

as far as not knowing how global economies work, should we add in Obama?

Seems those companies went downhill on his watch
Trump promised to punish American companies for making financial decisions that would make them the most profit. And you don't think that matters?!
giphy.gif
Nope. Like I thought.
Trump promised to punish American companies for making financial decisions that would make them the most profit.

and you think they took him seriously?

giphy.gif

They've been losing money hand over fist, closing stores coast to coast, but because Trump 'promised to punish them'....

You're becoming more and more of a joke daily
That's b/c he watches T.V., he let's the T.V. create reality, and do his thinking for him, and he takes politics personally.

Anyone who does that has to be absolutely sick by now of Heir Trumpenstein. Seriously, if a person gets emotional about politics, rather than analytical about it, it would drive them mad.

Most folks don't understand that what they see, hear, and read about what is going on in D.C. is mostly an illusion, it is false, and not a true depiction of what is going on.

Why they should get their panties in a bunch, or worse still, pin their hopes on a single man or party. . eh. . .

5b74bf36a72a0e3c63627582819985be.jpg

It makes for great fun to watch though.

Try again please. That comment makes you look like somebody could probably be paid $2.50 an hour to do whatever it is you do.

Copout from the anti-American fucktard. Thanks for playing. As a consolation prize, you get to fuck off.
Ew. Judging from that response, you shouldn't even get $1 an hour.

Ew. Judging from that response, you shouldn't even get $1 an hour.

More retarded deflection from super-retard. Are you ready to fuck off yet? Move to Mexico and make $2.50 an hour you idiotic asswipe.
No thanks. I worked hard for my job, and Mexico doesn't have an equivalent. I didn't squander being born in a 1st world country like you did.

Its been almost a year now since my area lost its JCPenny. Its been about three years now since we lost our Sears. Dick's Sporting Goods and TJ Max are now in their spots. Have any of y'all heard of a department store named Goody's? We used to have one of them in our mall too, but it has also closed.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Kohl's and a store named Belk make up the rest of the mall anchor places.

Forum List

Back