Seattle Mayor Challenges Authority of President Trump

I'm betting they won't go, with the way the military leadership has been reacting to his threats.
Trump commands the military leadership. They don't command him.
He's lost them. Threats against non violent civilians do not sit well with career military. They do what they do to to protect civilians, not attack them.

These are NOT non violent citizens. Oh, I have a question though. Why do you lie?
They are not violent.

I do not lie.

Your "media" sources are though.
So they are peacefully deface the city and if peaceful why the blockades?

I'm betting they won't go, with the way the military leadership has been reacting to his threats.
Trump commands the military leadership. They don't command him.
He's lost them. Threats against non violent civilians do not sit well with career military. They do what they do to to protect civilians, not attack them.

These are NOT non violent citizens. Oh, I have a question though. Why do you lie?
They are not violent.

I do not lie.

Your "media" sources are though.
So they are peacefully deface the city and if peaceful why the blockades?
Deface the city?

Yeah, Trump should send Federalized Nat. Guard troops into that den of iniquity on Capitol Hill with their guns on full auto and assure himself 18% of the National vote in November. You Trumpers keep cheering the Orange Clown to walk the plank. Be tough Donnie...be really tough!

But if Trump were truly stupid enough to give that a shot, he just might see the troops stand down in disobedience to an unlawful order. You see, the UCMJ and one's Oath upon entry into military service disallows following unlawful orders!

Conservatives support states rights.
Not always >>

US Army troops sent by President Eisenhower to Little Rock Arkansas, under the Insurrection Act, protecting black students in now desegregated high school. (1957) In doing so, Eisenhower overruled Arkansas Governor Orville Faubus' order to keep the school segregated.

1592149594864.png

Last edited:
Yeah, Trump should send Federalized Nat. Guard troops into that den of iniquity on Capitol Hill with their guns on full auto and assure himself 18% of the National vote in November. You Trumpers keep cheering the Orange Clown to walk the plank. Be tough Donnie...be really tough!

But if Trump were truly stupid enough to give that a shot, he just might see the troops stand down in disobedience to an unlawful order. You see, the UCMJ and one's Oath upon entry into military service disallows following unlawful orders!
It is not "unlawful" Mr Talk Without Knowing. See Post # 25.

Trump needs to serve notice before he sends the troops in. Then the mayor and governor need to make a decision.

100% correct.

Trump should not do anything without a specific request from Washington State.

It’s their problem.
100% INcorrect. Washington State has already made their statement. They are not going to stop the occupation. Nutjob mayor Jenny Durkan is calling it "Summer of Love"

Trump needs to either federalize Washington National Guard and send them in, or send in US troops, and clean the whole mess up.

Yes I want Biden to win so Trump needs to dramatically overreact to this! Please send in the troops and kill protesters so Biden can win!!

We'll lose to Biden, but we'll sure show a little bunch of Street Urchins who is in charge, until Jan 2021 anyway

How can you call for smaller federal government and a return of control to localities then advocate Trump's authority on this local matter?
By doing it selectively, depending on the particular issue. Trump is right. When the local authorities (batshit crazy Democrats) refuse to enforce the law, and let criminals run amok, the federal govt must step in to restore law and order. Simple as that.

That restoration should include lots of arrests of occupiers of the 6 square blocks + the nutjob mayor, and equally nuts governor. LOCK THEM UP.

Couldn't come with any names, huh ? Easier to just say "military leadership", and expect posters to imitate Pavlov's dog ?

Hey dummy, read and try to understand Article 90 of the UCMJ!

It's too bad the mayor doesn't have enough brains or guts to challenge the authority of the thugs that have captured the morons city.
She's one of them. She calls it "Summer of Love". She calls the thugs > "patriots" The woman is full-blown DERANGED.

How can you call for smaller federal government and a return of control to localities then advocate Trump's authority on this local matter?
By doing it selectively, depending on the particular issue. Trump is right. When the local authorities (batshit crazy Democrats) refuse to enforce the law, and let criminals run amok, the federal govt must step in to restore law and order. Simple as that.

That restoration should include lots of arrests of occupiers of the 6 square blocks + the nutjob mayor, and equally nuts governor. LOCK THEM UP.
Lock them up is a popular refrain among you Trumpians! Does justice and due process ever niter the question?

How can you Square the actual law prohibiting the use of the armed forces as law enforcement with justice?

And if federal control of local matters can be justified in this instance, why is it so difficult for you to accept federal control in matters like; fair housing, environmental justice, equal opportunities for decent, safe and sanitary housing, food assistance, educational opportunities and law enforcement that protects and serves rather than brutalizes minorities?

The white lib seattle mayor is going to fold

but not because of pressure from trump

rather she is getting pressure her own black female chief of police to end the occupation

Hey dummy, read and try to understand Article 90 of the UCMJ!
Hey moron! Try to understand history and what happened when Eisenhower used US troops in Arkansas
to desegregate schools when state officials refused to comply with the law.

I already had this argument days ago with another fool! Trump would be well within his authority to restore order when Jay Inslee refuses to act and protect the civil rights of citizens in Seattle.

It may be more wise, however, to use William Barr to sue the state to clean up the mess they have allowed
to exist. Smack Inslee in the face.

Last edited:
Couldn't come with any names, huh ? Easier to just say "military leadership", and expect posters to imitate Pavlov's dog ?
I didn't name names, no. Mostly because the number of them vocally disagreeing with him is high and still going up. It seems like a fairly universal opinion, with no names needed.

Besides anyone I named you'd just suddenly decide was a "never Trumper" and a "RINO" and dismiss out of hand because they run contrary to your bias.

The white lib seattle mayor is going to fold

but not because of pressure from trump

rather she is getting pressure her own black female chief of police to end the occupation
Pressure isn't the word for it. I don't know what's holding Police Chief Carmen Best from beating the crap out of that nutjob mayor.

1592152167534.png

Forum List

Back