SECESSION!!!!

I love it when The Turner Diaries crowd gets all worked up. They love to dream and opine about leaving the Union, but when push comes to shove, they lack the courage of their convictions.

Nut up and pick up a gun or just stfu

sure..sure..whatever you say, scooter...

so remind everyone how far your confederate money will go after you become an independent state ..

Farther than fiat currency created out of thin air by the "fed".

Yeah, tell that to the grocery store clerk

it'll all be fine..you worry about your side. We got this.

Obviously not

that's what the british said in 1776

Then pick up your gun and get to work, blowhard.

Obviously not

ok..whatever you say, son.

I love it when The Turner Diaries crowd gets all worked up. They love to dream and opine about leaving the Union, but when push comes to shove, they lack the courage of their convictions.

I say all of you so called PATRIOTS yammering about becoming an independent state have a bulldog mouth and a hummingbird ass.

I say all of you so called PATRIOTS yammering about becoming an independent state have a bulldog mouth and a hummingbird ass.

...and we don't care what you say.
what now?

:popcorn:

Obviously not

C'mon blowhard. Get to work.
All talk - no action. Now THERE'S someone to respect, huh?

what now?

nothing but best of luck to you ... write when you find work, if you can find any pony express riders to deliver your mail ... you won't be able to buy a stamp.

Obviously not

C'mon blowhard. Get to work.
All talk - no action. Now THERE'S someone to respect, huh?

Keep chattering.

what now?

nothing but best of luck to you ... write when you find work, if you can find any pony express riders to deliver your mail ... you won't be able to buy a stamp.

What an active imagination you have!

what now?

what an inactive sense of reality YOU have.

what now?

what now?

1776 - 2014 ... same thing.:cuckoo:

what now?

When in the course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation. We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, —That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
declaration of independence

Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable,— most sacred right—a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world. Nor is this right confined to cases in which the whole people of an existing government, may choose to exercise it. Any portion of such people that can, may revolutionize, and make their own, of so much of the teritory as they inhabit.
More than this, a majority of any portion of such people may revolutionize, putting down a minority, intermingled with, or near about them, who may oppose their movement. Such minority, was precisely the case, of the tories of our own revolution. It is a quality of revolutions not to go by old lines, or old laws; but to break up both, and make new ones.

A. Lincoln

in Congress 1848

seriously, I wish you the best of luck.

now either giTr dun or stfu talking about it.

:funnyface:

Last edited:
Give that old cantankerous fart a break...he's too far gone with the Alzheimer to remember where he is from minute to minute...

Uh huh...and yet I continue to slap you and your sock Asslips like.....mosquitoes (although not around Phoenix)....Ya know for being so supposedly "diverse" and "inclusive" you Rats sure are quick at showing your true colors during a fight...in this case becoming AGEISTS
icon_e_surprised.gif
to try to silence me.....good luck with that, Jody.

1465854-yoda1.jpg

"AAhhh...the Alzheimers is strong in this one..."

He just proved he is a blowhard. A chickenshit one at that.

Obviously not

When in the course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation. We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, —That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
declaration of independence

Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable,— most sacred right—a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world. Nor is this right confined to cases in which the whole people of an existing government, may choose to exercise it. Any portion of such people that can, may revolutionize, and make their own, of so much of the teritory as they inhabit.
More than this, a majority of any portion of such people may revolutionize, putting down a minority, intermingled with, or near about them, who may oppose their movement. Such minority, was precisely the case, of the tories of our own revolution. It is a quality of revolutions not to go by old lines, or old laws; but to break up both, and make new ones.

A. Lincoln

in Congress 1848
An interesting quote coming from Lincoln. Guess he had a small change of heart in this matter.

President Obama is the worst Dictator ever. Damn him!

I'm sure however in reality the serious secessionists will still rail against the Feds. The dreaded Obama is still the head of the federal government so........

No, Obama is the head of the executive branch - 1 of 3 branches, you dumb mother trucker.

Forum List

Back