SECESSION!!!!

When people decide to secede and exercise their right of self determination, they don't ask the government for permission or research scotus decisions.

So cry me a river. You asked for constitutional and supreme court references. I gave them to you. Just because someone doesn't want to seek legal avenues does not make their actions legally valid. States cannot exit the Union except through consent, or through revolution. The confederacy chose to give revolution a try. Didn't work.

secession is not unconstitutional. It isn't mentioned anywhere. There is no "legal avenue" to seek, counselor.

The south tried to peacefully withdraw.
Lincoln sent troops to invade the CSA, a sovereign nation, which is an unprovoked act of aggression.

:lol:

So now you're just blatantly ignoring the evidence you asked for and received, and history as well. Guy, you need to do us Republicans a favor and shut the fuck up. You're the Sandra Fluke of the GOP and you soil us all with your rabble.

secession isn't "unconstitutional". It isn't mentioned in the constitution.
point out the historical error you think I made?

Consider our situation in Arizona. The feds have stopped our every effort to enforce OUR BORDER with Mehico....they come across without enough water and we have to go out and save them. They trample delicate terrain and strew their litter across our beautiful desert vistas. They steal from the ranches they cross, often breaking in to rob and rape. They mule in their narcotics with the human livestock and yet we're told to look the other way...even let them VOTE after their kids are in our schools and they've taken over whole industries that used to employ thousands of Americans. And to top it off, we are expected to arrest and warehouse the criminals we're allowed to...and have never been reimbursed. The federal government owes Arizona almost $800,000,000 and won't pay us a dime of it while they encourage their voters to BOYCOTT our tourism industry. You bet we have a case for secession....and don't think it can't happen.

Listen guy, if you you and your fellow Arizonians want to secede, I support that completely, as long as the Arizona immediately pays to the federal government a portion of the national debt equal to the ratio of Arizona's population to the total US population. And sure, it can happen. You just need to earn the consent of the states, or wage a revolution.

In other words, you are opposed to secession.

Who do you think you're fooling, asshole?

I wonder if the heated calls for independence will suddenly be muted now.

No they will not.

The Rs and Ds are one an the same. They are part of a criminal gang wrapped in a huge ponzi scheme.

8149915856_da7c85bdc5_h.jpg

R's and D's the SAME? Really? Then why are they so different?

GOP 90% white

Democrats white, black, brown, Asian, gay, straight, young, old, poor, rich, religious, atheist - well, you get the picture

And their goals are so different.

Democrats - universal health care / Republicans - let him die

Democrats - affordable education / Republicans - education is for snobs

Democrats - voters rights / Republicans - voter suppression

Democrats - living wage / Republicans - abolish minimum wage and benefits

Do you see? How can these be the same. It's as stupid as calling Obama a Fascist.

No they will not.

The Rs and Ds are one an the same. They are part of a criminal gang wrapped in a huge ponzi scheme.

GOP 90% white

Democrats white, black, brown, Asian, gay, straight, young, old, poor, rich, religious, atheist - well, you get the picture

Do you see? How can these be the same. It's as stupid as calling Obama a Fascist.

Republicans - tell the truth
Democrats - wholesale lying

No they will not.

GOP 90% white

Bripat - total IDIOT

No they will not.

GOP 90% white

Bripat - total IDIOT

See?

see? you don't even remember what you said YESTERDAY. Your credibility is as worthless as one of your USED Depends .. go take a nap

Not a single answer to the simplest questions about the oil patch. :eusa_doh: And I reckon you're too shiftless and lazy to find the LINK to what you're claiming I said yesterday. Typical pissant leftist....dumb as a sack of hammers and only brave behind a keyboard....if I was to walk into the room you're in right now, you'd be the one needing Depends ya little chickenshit.

When people decide to secede and exercise their right of self determination, they don't ask the government for permission or research scotus decisions.

So cry me a river. You asked for constitutional and supreme court references. I gave them to you. Just because someone doesn't want to seek legal avenues does not make their actions legally valid. States cannot exit the Union except through consent, or through revolution. The confederacy chose to give revolution a try. Didn't work.

secession is not unconstitutional. It isn't mentioned anywhere. There is no "legal avenue" to seek, counselor.

Lincoln sent troops to invade the CSA, a sovereign nation, which is an unprovoked act of aggression.

So now you're just blatantly ignoring the evidence you asked for and received, and history as well. Guy, you need to do us Republicans a favor and shut the fuck up. You're the Sandra Fluke of the GOP and you soil us all with your rabble.

You are most likely correct. So Texas....get your Secession on!

texas?

texas?

anywhere .. go for it sport.

pay your own bills with your own $$ .. you can print it remember ? Confederate dollars, the Federal Reserve isn't there for you anymore. Independent states worked just fine in 1863 didn't they? You know, the LAST time States tried to make it on their own? But hell, you're "SPECHUL" idiots like you and your independent clan members can make it work ... so have at it.

texas?

anywhere .. go for it sport.

pay your own bills with your own $$ .. you can print it remember ? Confederate dollars, the Federal Reserve isn't there for you anymore. Independent states worked just fine in 1863 didn't they? You know, the LAST time States tried to make it on their own? But hell, you're "SPECHUL" idiots like you and your independent clan members can make it work ... so have at it.

someone else suggested texas..I wondered why texas.

anyway...you believe the u.s. is eternal?

see? you don't even remember what you said YESTERDAY. Your credibility is as worthless as one of your USED Depends .. go take a nap

Not a single answer to the simplest questions about the oil patch. :eusa_doh: And I reckon you're too shiftless and lazy to find the LINK to what you're claiming I said yesterday. Typical pissant leftist....dumb as a sack of hammers and only brave behind a keyboard....if I was to walk into the room you're in right now, you'd be the one needing Depends ya little chickenshit.

post #31 this thread ..

I'm 67 and run 2 miles in the summer heat every morning...and out of the shade you can add 20 degrees.....we love it....if it didn't get hot in the summer we'd be another Los Angeles. :puke:

No mosquitos, no tornados, sunny and bright....and if you want to escape the Phoenix heat, it's 90 minutes to the cool air and trout streams of the White Mountains

now do everyone a favor and GFY.

The stupidly of most conservatives knows no bounds.
Sure it does, it seems that some universal law applies which prohibits the stupidity of conservatives from ever crossing the one-quarter as stupid boundary of liberals. You guys are simply constitutionally better at being stupid and conservatives can never catch up to you.

post #31 this thread ..

I'm 67 and run 2 miles in the summer heat every morning...and out of the shade you can add 20 degrees.....we love it....if it didn't get hot in the summer we'd be another Los Angeles. :puke:

No mosquitos, no tornados, sunny and bright....and if you want to escape the Phoenix heat, it's 90 minutes to the cool air and trout streams of the White Mountains

now do everyone a favor and GFY.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! You just convicted yourself of perjury you simple pissant! :happy-1:

Forum List

Back