SECESSION!!!!

nobody ever tells me how a State that becomes independent from the country can, or will pay for their own infrastructure, natural disasters, military to fight terrorists, fight against disease (Ebola) or any other expense .. they just want to become independent.

apparently independent has a different meaning when it comes time to open a wallet and pony up the big $$$ ..

I wonder if the heated calls for independence will suddenly be muted now.
They shouldn't be because nothing has changed the structural forces tearing this country down and to which secession is the most viable solution.

I said for not from.
Your implication is that I am somehow partisan on this matter?

Elaborate.

For implies that it will be done for you.

It won't be pandered to. The republicans got what they wanted. But go look at post number 14.
OK, I'll agree, the MSM, Fox, Clear Channel, etc. outlets owned by the corporate globalists and the Republican establishment have clearly controlled how many faux conservatives think, I'll give you that.

However, if you look at how many folks truly understand that the national interests of the American people, whether they have a progressive leaning and are interested in civil rights, civil liberties, and economic opportunity, and clearly AREN'T globalists, or whether they have a libertarian leaning and are interested in not having the federal government protect certain industries to the detriment of others, or by having the Federal Reserve screw the economy over, I would say that the Freedom movement cuts across all political ideologies.

The Occupy movement started during this administration, though they were unaware that their true enemy is the Federal Reserve. With out the FED's onerous policies, the concentration of wealth, or the devaluation of the dollar which made minimum wage practically useless, or the sky rocketing cost of education and healthcare ALL would not have been such huge issues. These were all issues because of big government and the banking cartels involvement in the economic sectors where it shouldn't have been. The globalist corporate media has misinformed the far left.

Likewise, the Tea Party movement has been hijacked by the globalist right. Their original issue was fiscal responsibility. The globalists don't want that. They want to DESTROY the economy of the US so they can usher in their one world currency and their integrated global economic regime. So they infused the movement with social issues via FOX and clear channel. This destroyed the focus and power of the Tea Party movement.

What would the political elites do if both the Occupy and the Tea Party ever were to realize that the core issue that they truly and deeply both cared about the most, which is getting rid of global interference in national American politics and saving the state of our own union were the most important issue?

Well, don't look for it, the corruption is endemic, the elections are controlled by having the candidates chosen for the electorate, and by having the media run by global corporations.

It doesn't fool those who want local government though. The Occupy movement won't die. And don't look for the Tea Party movement to die.

Beware of the day when they realize they have a common enemy though. . . . . Then you will see the Globalists retreat or the secessionist movement will go from a whisper to a clamor.

What if Congress passed a resolution invalidating an Executive Order? Might make an interesting legal argument...

They shouldn't be because nothing has changed the structural forces tearing this country down and to which secession is the most viable solution.

the most viable solution

until it comes time to take up a collection and pay for roads, bridges and a military capable of defending itself from more powerful countries in the world ..

the most viable solution ... riiiiiiiiiiight.

What if Congress passed a resolution invalidating an Executive Order? Might make an interesting legal argument...

the most viable solution

until it comes time to take up a collection and pay for roads, bridges and a military capable of defending itself from more powerful countries in the world ..

You think that the only reason we have roads and bridges is because we have 320 million people here? Canada has roads and bridges too and they have 35 million people.

We in Arizona can do quite well without Unca Shithead overrunning us with human livestock. Some of us have plans in place to join with Texas for a new federation independent of the new england turd mongers. Texas gives us port facilities and a trading partner...our citrus and copper for their oil and air bases. We have everything else we need....cattle, cotton, timber, and climate the yankees crave. Most of Arizona is mountains we can use for guerilla tactics if the Feds try to fuck with us. And of course we have mehico on our side...they fucking HATE having Arizona be part of the USA. Oh, and as for California to our west? They'll be treated like all the rest....you'll need a passport and a thousand Arizona dollars (bought at the border stations) to enter our paradise....interlopers will be drag-hanged through cholla.
emot-munch.gif

Last edited:
We in Arizona can do quite well without Unca Shithead overrunning us with human livestock. Some of us have plans in place to join with Texas for a new federation independent of the new england turd mongers. Texas gives us port facilities and a trading partner...our citrus and copper for their oil and air bases. We have everything else we need....cattle, cotton, timber, and climate the yankees crave. Most of Arizona is mountains we can use for guerilla tactics if the Feds try to fuck with us. And of course we have mehico on our side...they fucking HATE having Arizona be part of the USA. Oh, and as for California to our west? They'll be treated like all the rest....you'll need a passport and a thousand Arizona dollars (bought at the border stations) to enter our paradise....interlopers will be drag-hanged through cholla.

tumblr_inline_nd93x5o1c41s4mkia.gif

I said for not from.
Your implication is that I am somehow partisan on this matter?

Elaborate.

For implies that it will be done for you.

It won't be pandered to. The republicans got what they wanted. But go look at post number 14.
OK, I'll agree, the MSM, Fox, Clear Channel, etc. outlets owned by the corporate globalists and the Republican establishment have clearly controlled how many faux conservatives think, I'll give you that.

However, if you look at how many folks truly understand that the national interests of the American people, whether they have a progressive leaning and are interested in civil rights, civil liberties, and economic opportunity, and clearly AREN'T globalists, or whether they have a libertarian leaning and are interested in not having the federal government protect certain industries to the detriment of others, or by having the Federal Reserve screw the economy over, I would say that the Freedom movement cuts across all political ideologies.

The Occupy movement started during this administration, though they were unaware that their true enemy is the Federal Reserve. With out the FED's onerous policies, the concentration of wealth, or the devaluation of the dollar which made minimum wage practically useless, or the sky rocketing cost of education and healthcare ALL would not have been such huge issues. These were all issues because of big government and the banking cartels involvement in the economic sectors where it shouldn't have been. The globalist corporate media has misinformed the far left.

Likewise, the Tea Party movement has been hijacked by the globalist right. Their original issue was fiscal responsibility. The globalists don't want that. They want to DESTROY the economy of the US so they can usher in their one world currency and their integrated global economic regime. So they infused the movement with social issues via FOX and clear channel. This destroyed the focus and power of the Tea Party movement.

What would the political elites do if both the Occupy and the Tea Party ever were to realize that the core issue that they truly and deeply both cared about the most, which is getting rid of global interference in national American politics and saving the state of our own union were the most important issue?

Well, don't look for it, the corruption is endemic, the elections are controlled by having the candidates chosen for the electorate, and by having the media run by global corporations.

It doesn't fool those who want local government though. The Occupy movement won't die. And don't look for the Tea Party movement to die.

Beware of the day when they realize they have a common enemy though. . . . . Then you will see the Globalists retreat or the secessionist movement will go from a whisper to a clamor.

Oh, just out of curiousity..........what makes you think that the tea party and Occupy- which has been dust for several years now-have anything in common?

the most viable solution

You think that the only reason we have roads and bridges is because we have 320 million people here? Canada has roads and bridges too and they have 35 million people.

Canadian roads ... got it. You're in America Ace, hellooooooooo

your new independent state needs $100 million to build a new 5 mile highway .. where does the $$ come from?

just answer the question

emot-munch.gif

Hmmmmmmmmm..............yes, beating down the doors to get to that 100 degrees by 9AM during the summer.

emot-munch.gif

Hmmmmmmmmm..............yes, beating down the doors to get to that 100 degrees by 9AM during the summer.

I'm 67 and run 2 miles in the summer heat every morning...and out of the shade you can add 20 degrees.....we love it....if it didn't get hot in the summer we'd be another Los Angeles. :puke:

No mosquitos, no tornados, sunny and bright....and if you want to escape the Phoenix heat, it's 90 minutes to the cool air and trout streams of the White Mountains. :wink_2:

the most viable solution

Canadian roads ... got it. You're in America Ace, hellooooooooo

your new independent state needs $100 million to build a new 5 mile highway .. where does the $$ come from?

just answer the question

When 50 states each need $100 million to build a new highway, where does that money come from?

I don't understand your magical thinking. Government has no money of its own. The Federal Government doesn't dig into its own pocket in order to give gifts of money to states, it takes that money from people and the recycles it back to the people.

emot-munch.gif

I'm 67 and run 2 miles in the summer heat every morning...and out of the shade you can add 20 degrees.....we love it....if it didn't get hot in the summer we'd be another Los Angeles. :puke:

No mosquitos, no tornados, sunny and bright....and if you want to escape the Phoenix heat, it's 90 minutes to the cool air and trout streams of the White Mountains. :wink_2:

I'm originally from Arizona.

Edited for the following:

Last edited:
This word "heated" I think you are using poorly. A tiny tiny group with really loud voices and nothing better to do does not some independence movement make.

When 50 states each need $100 million to build a new highway, where does that money come from?

I don't understand your magical thinking. Government has no money of its own. The Federal Government doesn't dig into its own pocket in order to give gifts of money to states, it takes that money from people and the recycles it back to the people.
If that were true then the amount of money in circulation would be constant. But the Federal Reserve has been increasing the amount of money in circulation via "quantitative easing" which is a process that has been putting one TRILLION dollars more a year into circulation. Essentially the Government has been generating that money via the printing press, not by tax collection.

If that were true then the amount of money in circulation would be constant. But the Federal Reserve has been increasing the amount of money in circulation via "quantitative easing" which is a process that has been putting one TRILLION dollars more a year into circulation. Essentially the Government has been generating that money via the printing press, not by tax collection.

Immaterial to my point. A new government can run printing presses too.

Don't confuse your HERPES for mosquito bites, homo. :badgrin:

Tempe has some mosquitoes beacuse of the idiot LAKE they created over there. I'm originally from Detroit so I know who has em and who don't and we don't....seek medical care.

Don't confuse your HERPES for mosquito bites, homo. :badgrin:

Tempe has some mosquitoes beacuse of the idiot LAKE they created over there. I'm originally from Detroit so I know who has em and who don't and we don't....seek medical care.

Mosquitoes in Maricopa County
Mosquitoes have a serious impact on the health, comfort, and economic welfare of people. Some species transmit diseases to man and animals. In Maricopa County, there is particular concern with mosquito-borne encephalitis (sleeping sickness). Large numbers of mosquitoes interfere with outdoor work and recreation, cause livestock to lose weight, and lower property values.
There are 2 main types of mosquitoes in Maricopa County:

ol bull has oil wells that replenish themselves when they run dry too.

LMAO

Forum List

Back