Second GOP Congressman Admits Benghazi Committee Is All About Hillary Clinton

Was there someone else in charge of the State Department that they should have gone after instead of Hillary? Isn't the person in charge supposed to be responsible for what happens? Who else should they have gone after?
Hhhhhhhhhh, yes.....the CIA, military Intelligence, the NSA, Congress themselves for cutting funding....there were lots of things that could have, would have, and should have prevented this from happening, with a hindsight perspective, I suppose? Just like with 9/11 and every blind sided attack we've ever had....

BUT NONE, ABSOLUTELY NONE of these mishaps were criminal, as claimed by right wing posters.

Ms. Clinton cannot be held responsible for email traffic that was classified after the fact. Use of a private server was not against the law. Republicans are grasping at straws.

um yes she can idiot. maybe you need to go back and read what was posted??

all that matters is she handled it and it was sensitive.
oh and it's already been shown she had to know it was senstive

idiots and hypocrites

The jig is up, wingnuts!

"Sometimes the biggest sin you can commit in D.C. is to tell the truth."

A second congressman admitted on Wednesday that the Republican House committee created to investigate the 2012 terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya, is solely "designed to go after" Hillary Clinton.

“This may not be politically correct, but I think that there was a big part of this investigation that was designed to go after people and an individual, Hillary Clinton,” Rep. Richard Hanna (R-N.Y.) said on a morning radio show in upstate New York.

But.....But.....But.

This is Hilary Goddamn Clinton and Hilary Goddamn Clinton must be guilty of something because she is Hilary Goddamn Clinton.

After 7-Investigations ReThugliCons have nothing and they know it.
I would have to assume by her character and actions that she is damned by God :thup:
He character is fine. Her actions were and are appropriate. There isn't a god.

Boy, this post of yours was a complete fail. You hit the trifecta.
It's his way. We've come to expect it.

The jig is up, wingnuts!

A second congressman admitted on Wednesday that the Republican House committee created to investigate the 2012 terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya, is solely "designed to go after" Hillary Clinton.

“This may not be politically correct, but I think that there was a big part of this investigation that was designed to go after people and an individual, Hillary Clinton,” Rep. Richard Hanna (R-N.Y.) said on a morning radio show in upstate New York.

But.....But.....But.

This is Hilary Goddamn Clinton and Hilary Goddamn Clinton must be guilty of something because she is Hilary Goddamn Clinton.

I would have to assume by her character and actions that she is damned by God :thup:

another idiot about to make a fool of himself; what up syn-tard??

of course "it's all about Hillary" you mindless moron. those people didnt get themselves killed; State Department (hillary) ineptitude did.........................and they covered it up.
View attachment 52649

What about the 66 people killed during the Bush administration and the 318 killed during the Reagan administration. Was that a result of Hillary too?

Didn't you know that Hilary Clinton has a time machine?

Hilary Clinton was on the Grassy Knoll in Dallas.

Hilary Clinton shot Lincoln.

Hilary Clinton was with FDR when he died.

Hilary Clinton sank the U.S.S. Maine.

of course "it's all about Hillary" you mindless moron. those people didnt get themselves killed; State Department (hillary) ineptitude did.........................and they covered it up.
View attachment 52649

What about the 66 people killed during the Bush administration and the 318 killed during the Reagan administration. Was that a result of Hillary too?

Didn't you know that Hilary Clinton has a time machine?

Hilary Clinton was on the Grassy Knoll in Dallas.

Hilary Clinton shot Lincoln.

Hilary Clinton was with FDR when he died.

Hilary Clinton sank the U.S.S. Maine.

sorry nutjob, i limited by post to benghazi; i didnt blame here for anything else

what if you loses ever had to debate without using a straw man?? you'd be phuked

And who should the focus be on?
No one. After 7 investigations, it's all been said.

If GOP wants to focus on something, let them focus on more resources for the State Department. That could mean raising taxes. What are these 4 American lives worth to Republicans?

And who should the focus be on?
No one. After 7 investigations, it's all been said.

If GOP wants to focus on something, let them focus on more resources for the State Department. That could mean raising taxes. What are these 4 American lives worth to Republicans?

you poor deluded loser. it hasnt all been said. is it too much to ask a leftard to be intellectually honest enough to admit 30,000 missing emails might have contained something relevant to what went down in Benghazi???

we're talking about a Sec of State that didnt even have a governemnt email account you moron

The jig is up, wingnuts!

But.....But.....But.

Just like the irony impairment of the far left drones and their comments..

But what do you expect from these drones that support Obama's illegal wars..

voting to cut a budget isnt the same as showing where the actual budget for THAT compound was ACTUALLY CUT, and if it made a difference in what went down

all these idiots have are talking points. they think if they come on here with a petty avatar of a right-winger in clown face, or wearing a hat backwards. that passes for substance

The jig is up, wingnuts!

I can agree with you about the biggest sin...

Forum List

Back