🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Secret Service Director Cheatle's attempt to throw local law enforcement under the bus blows up in her face.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
This administration is such a joke. Incompetence at every level due to DEI hiring practices, and nobody willing to take responsibility............a longtime tactic of Democrats.

The Secret Service director, Kimberly A. Cheatle, set off the back-and forth-in an interview with ABC News on Tuesday morning, her first public appearance since the assassination attempt. She said that local officers were inside the building used by the gunman, Thomas Matthew Crooks, 20, of Bethel Park, Pennsylvania, on Saturday evening. If so, that meant the gunman could have scaled a building even as snipers were stationed inside it.

“There was local police in that building — there was local police in the area that were responsible for the outer perimeter of the building,” Cheatle said.

Several local law enforcement agencies immediately put out statements saying they were not in the same building as the gunman. That led to the Secret Service making a statement on social media saying that it valued local law enforcement.

While local law enforcement officers are used for additional security in an event like a campaign rally, it was the Secret Service’s job to determine the security plan and keep the protectee — in this case, Trump — safe.

“The safety and security of a protectee falls on the shoulders of the Secret Service, period,” said John Cohen, a former law enforcement official who has worked with the Secret Service for years at both the state and federal levels.

“You have a former president who was close to being assassinated,” Cohen said. “There’s nothing more illustrative of the threat that we’re facing.”

This administration is such a joke. Incompetence at every level due to DEI hiring practices, and nobody willing to take responsibility............a longtime tactic of Democrats.

The Secret Service director, Kimberly A. Cheatle, set off the back-and forth-in an interview with ABC News on Tuesday morning, her first public appearance since the assassination attempt. She said that local officers were inside the building used by the gunman, Thomas Matthew Crooks, 20, of Bethel Park, Pennsylvania, on Saturday evening. If so, that meant the gunman could have scaled a building even as snipers were stationed inside it.

“There was local police in that building — there was local police in the area that were responsible for the outer perimeter of the building,” Cheatle said.

Several local law enforcement agencies immediately put out statements saying they were not in the same building as the gunman. That led to the Secret Service making a statement on social media saying that it valued local law enforcement.

While local law enforcement officers are used for additional security in an event like a campaign rally, it was the Secret Service’s job to determine the security plan and keep the protectee — in this case, Trump — safe.

“The safety and security of a protectee falls on the shoulders of the Secret Service, period,” said John Cohen, a former law enforcement official who has worked with the Secret Service for years at both the state and federal levels.

“You have a former president who was close to being assassinated,” Cohen said. “There’s nothing more illustrative of the threat that we’re facing.”
There is so much incompetence and stupidity in this Administration, it's impossible to tell when they're just being stupid dimocrap scum or if there really is/was a plot.

I'm so accustomed to dimocrap scum being so incredibly fucking STOOPID, I can't tell. The problem is, it's not just a few people, it's ALL of them. Every fucking one of them. From the lowliest voter to the very top. They're ALL stupid. Seriously, do you read what the imbeciles in here post? Stupid people vote for stupid people. AND THEY APPOINT OTHER STUPID PEOPLE. Who then hire other stupid people

Hanlon's razor. But at some point, even that starts to wear thin.

Either
1.Preplanned
2.The DEI girl did not have what it takes to order this kill shot. In essence, putting the shooters life ahead of Trumps which leads one back to 1.

She should be investigated, heavily. I do not believe she is simply a bumbling idiot.

I have a feeling at best her job is only going to last until January.

She should be investigated, heavily. I do not believe she is simply a bumbling idiot.

I have a feeling at best her job is only going to last until January.
"Dr" Jill forced her on to Biden. Cheatle is a favorite of hers. Not sure why, but she is/was. figures

If it was a plot, it was the worst plot in history.

Somebody with a background in statistics can help me out here, but if you perform a certain thing for a certain period of time, a certain outcome is to be expected.

There's enough crazy people out there that if you bad-mouth somebody, anybody long enough and reach enough people, somebody's going to do something. If you appoint enough stupid people into enough important jobs, certain foul-ups are to be expected.

I think that's about the extent of the plot.

Forum List

Back