Secret Service Driver Says Cassidy Hutchinson Lied and Trump Did Not Grab for Steering Wheel in Limo on J6

She is a horrible liar... only TDS could mask it.... if she didn't say it was something she was told which should have never been admitted as evidence she would be on trial for felony perjury...

The whole plan was to testify under oath to a nothing statement that the loons on the left could insist meant something else.

(Spoiler alert)

The entire infomercial was like that.

Oh poor lil man.

Oranato told her a story
Why is oranato lying or better yet, using hyperbole

And who really gives a shit about this story
Who said Ornato told her a story?

Did Ornato say that?

Many Trumpsters continue to ignore/avoid the fact that she made it clear that this was a story that was told to her by Ornato. She was not claiming that it happened. She was claiming that she was TOLD it happened. I'd think anyone of moderate honesty and intelligence would be able identify that distinction.

She also related the story as she was under sworn oath, which is something that the leaders of this "movement" don't have the balls to do. As we all know.

This is a non-story about a very, very tiny part of her testimony. But it tells us quite a bit when the "movement" tries desperately to twist and mold it into something significant.

Last edited:
The best thing Hutchinson can do is say the truth. Liz Cheney coached her to perjure herself in order to get the sensational story about Trump grabbing for the steering wheel, which is ridiculous on its face because the prez is seated four feet back in the passenger cabin. If there was any back-talk all Trump would have to say is "Mister I am giving you a direct order." All these guys are military veterans and would never dare defy an order directly from the President of the United States.

It's Hutchie's best bet because either she or Liz Cheney are going to jail. Cheney brought down would be a huge step forward for the country because she is part of the Deep State cabal through her father 9/11, Iraq War mastermind Dick Cheney, as evil a man as ever walked the Earth.

Let's see if Cassidy meets up with a tree stepping in front of her car one dark night in a mysterious one-car accident.

"Hutchinson, who at the time was an aide to former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, testified to the select committee that she was told Trump had shouted: “I’m the f—ing president! Take me up to the Capitol now!” before he tried to grab the steering wheel from the driver in a desperate effort to join his supporters marching towards the Capitol.

Loudermilk’s report notes that Hutchinson’s testimony was “directly refuted” by White House Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations Anthony Ornato – the man who according to Hutchinson, told her the anecdote – and the Secret Service agent driving the SUV.

“Ornato testified that the first time he had ever heard the story Hutchinson claims Ornato told her on January 6, was during Hutchinson’s public testimony,” the oversight subcommittee report states.

“Hutchinson’s testimony was also contradicted by the [Secret Service] agent who was with President Trump on January 6,” the subcommittee found, which notes that “Hutchinson’s accusation came up only after the Secret Service agent’s attorney proactively brought up the subject” to select committee investigators. "
View attachment 925198

It says Hutchinson was "told Trump had shouted" not that she had heard him say it.

Not necessarily a lie, maybe someone actually told her this, regardless of whether it happened or not.

The driver also says “The driver of the SUV testified that he ‘did not see him reach [redacted]. [President Trump] never grabbed the steering wheel. I didn’t see him, you know, lunge to try to get into the front seat at all.’”

He said he didn't "see him reach" and that Trump never "grabbed the steering wheel" and didn't see him "lunge"

I mean, there's plenty of stuff that could have happened without Trump successfully grabbing the wheel, without "lunging", he could have done it in another way with "lunging" and maybe the driver didn't see Trump "reach", maybe he saw Trump do something else, maybe Trump did reach and the driver didn't see it.

Many Trumpsters continue to ignore/avoid the fact that she made it clear that this was a story that was told to her by Ornato. She was not claiming that it happened. She was claiming that she was TOLD it happened. I'd think anyone of moderate honesty and intelligence would be able identify that distinction.

She also related the story as she was under sworn oath, which is something that the leaders of this "movement" don't have the balls to do. As we all know.

This is a non-story about a very, very tiny part of her testimony. But it tells us quite a bit when the "movement" tries desperately to twist and mold it into something significant.
Oh, so she only told one teeny tiny little lie under oath, so it’s ok, the rest is gospel truth eh?

Good grief Mac, what the hell is the matter with you?

It says Hutchinson was "told Trump had shouted" not that she had heard him say it.

Not necessarily a lie, maybe someone actually told her this, regardless of whether it happened or not.

The driver also says “The driver of the SUV testified that he ‘did not see him reach [redacted]. [President Trump] never grabbed the steering wheel. I didn’t see him, you know, lunge to try to get into the front seat at all.’”

He said he didn't "see him reach" and that Trump never "grabbed the steering wheel" and didn't see him "lunge"

I mean, there's plenty of stuff that could have happened without Trump successfully grabbing the wheel, without "lunging", he could have done it in another way with "lunging" and maybe the driver didn't see Trump "reach", maybe he saw Trump do something else, maybe Trump did reach and the driver didn't see it.
And maybe Wil Smith from MIB came up and wiped all their memories too…Give me a break…

If you look at the testimony of Trump loyalists, you see a significant discrepancy in what people are able to remember. Something about remaining loyal to Trump turns your memory into shit.
So, obviously why we don’t accept hearsay in trials…But for you, you’ll believe anything…

Forum List

Back