Secular families are ethical families

See, your "God knew they would grow up to be monsters" is just as bad, because that means he picks, and chooses which monsters he lets grow up to become monsters.

Children. And. Infants.
God created time and space, He is not limited to them.
The fact that God allows murderers of innocent people to commit murder is a great conundrum.
The fact that a psychiatrist would recommend releasing a serial murderer back into society to murder again is a great conundrum.
Children. And. Infants.
Are you this egocentric with your patients?
You did not address my questions concerning the abuse of children by parents.
I presume you treat patients?
You're right. I didn't address your fake concern. I already told you, you suborn, defend, and justify genocide, and the murder of children, and infants. After that fact is exposed, any fake morality that you pretend to exhibit is irrelevant.

Children. And. Infants.
You are not a psychiatrist and I doubt you have ever read any of the articles you post.

See, your "God knew they would grow up to be monsters" is just as bad, because that means he picks, and chooses which monsters he lets grow up to become monsters.

Children. And. Infants.
The fact that God allows murderers of innocent people to commit murder is a great conundrum.
The fact that a psychiatrist would recommend releasing a serial murderer back into society to murder again is a great conundrum.
Children. And. Infants.
You're right. I didn't address your fake concern. I already told you, you suborn, defend, and justify genocide, and the murder of children, and infants. After that fact is exposed, any fake morality that you pretend to exhibit is irrelevant.

Children. And. Infants.
You are not a psychiatrist and I doubt you have ever read any of the articles you post.
You are a sociopath who suborns, supports, defends, and justifies the murder of children and infants, so your opinion of me hardly matters. Anything else?

Children. And. Infants.

Children. And. Infants.
You are a sociopath who suborns, supports, defends, and justifies the murder of children and infants, so your opinion of me hardly matters. Anything else?
I suggest an all new thread discussing how a psychiatrist would treat a patient who claims to be an expert in a realm of which they possess little knowledge.
Sound good?

Children. And. Infants.

Children. And. Infants.
I suggest an all new thread discussing how a psychiatrist would treat a patient who claims to be an expert in a realm of which they possess little knowledge.
Sound good?
My you are angry that your immorality, and mental instability has been exposed, aren't you? This ends easily enough. Just admit that you worship a God that commended genocide, and the murder of children, and infants. But, of course you can't do that, because then you lose any claim of moral superiority.

Children. And. Infants.
Sound good?
My you are angry that your immorality, and mental instability has been exposed, aren't you? This ends easily enough. Just admit that you worship a God that commended genocide, and the murder of children, and infants. But, of course you can't do that, because then you lose any claim of moral superiority.
I've been quite polite and have asked very straight forward questions.
You have been dodging with sound bites.
If you are a psychiatrist, which at this point in our discussion I highly doubt, you are simply a glorified, highly paid, sociopathic drug pusher.
And yes, being an Orthodox Jew, I know a lot of psychiatrists who, in the end, are glorified drug pushers.
Now please address the several questions I have asked you.

Children. And. Infants.
Sound good?
If you are a psychiatrist, which at this point in our discussion I highly doubt, you are simply a glorified, highly paid, sociopathic drug pusher.
And yes, being an Orthodox Jew, I know a lot of psychiatrists who, in the end, are glorified drug pushers.
You've asked questions to distract, and find ways to justify the fact that you suborn, and defend a God that ordered the murder of children, and infants. Why on Earth do you think I would ever let you do that? Until you can admit that your God ordered the murder of children, and infants, nothing you say is anything but distraction.

Sound good?
You've asked questions to distract, and find ways to justify the fact that you suborn, and defend a God that ordered the murder of children, and infants. Why on Earth do you think I would ever let you do that? Until you can admit that your God ordered the murder of children, and infants, nothing you say is anything but distraction.
My questions were meant to direct you to the fact that the Torah deals in universal and timeless issues.
As a psychiatrist, you are fully aware of child, spousal, parent and communal abuse and the echoes of the inhabitants of the Land of Canaan in today's society.
God's point is to prevent these issues from recurring throught time and bleeding hearts excuse such abuse by continually defining abhorrent behavior as the new social norms.

Sound good?
My questions were meant to direct you to the fact that the Torah deals in universal and timeless issues.
As a psychiatrist, you are fully aware of child, spousal, parent and communal abuse and the echoes of the inhabitants of the Land of Canaan in today's society.
God's point is to prevent these issues from recurring throught time and bleeding hearts excuse such abuse by continually defining abhorrent behavior as the new social norms.

Sure. And still I would not condone slaughtering infants and children in the name of attempting to eradicate such issues. You do not eradicate social injustice by committing greater injustice. To suggest such is madness.

Your god ordered the slaughter of children, and infants, and you continue to attempt to find excuses to justify that, instead if simply saying, "Yes. That was a mistake, "

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Sound good?

Sure. And still I would not condone slaughtering infants and children in the name of attempting to eradicate such issues. You do not eradicate social injustice by committing greater injustice. To suggest such is madness.

Your god ordered the slaughter of children, and infants, and you continue to attempt to find excuses to justify that, instead if simply saying, "Yes. That was a mistake, "

And we see how well doing it your way has worked out.

And we see how well doing it your way has worked out.
So, instead we should slaughter children and infants? Really? And you wonder why I say that you are a sociopath with no morality...

And yes, being an Orthodox Jew.

Why didn't you say so. That explains a lot.
It does explain my extremely high IQ.
And your sociopathic evil.
40 years of warnings and all they had to do was stop that little list.
They were consumed with their own desires and not for the welfare of their children.
And you say God is cruel?
It doesn't matter how many "warnings" were given. Do you think slaughtering children an infants is less evil, if you tell me you are going to slaughter my cjhi;ldren and infants, first. If you demand that I behave the way you want me to, or you are going to slaughter my children, and infants, do you think that makes you less evil? No. that just makes you evil, and tyrannical. It doesn't matter if I, you, or every reasonable person on the planet agrees with your "rules". As soon as you demand my compliance under the threat of the lives of my children, and infants, you. Are. Wrong. That is a simple fact that you simply cannot get around, regardless of how many different ways you try to justify, excuse, or defend it.

Children. And. Infants.

And yes, being an Orthodox Jew.

They were consumed with their own desires and not for the welfare of their children.
It doesn't matter how many "warnings" were given. Do you think slaughtering children an infants. That is a simple fact that you simply cannot get around, regardless of how many different ways you try to justify, excuse, or defend it.

Children. And. Infants.
And the inhabitants didn't care.
Sort of like many of your patients, I presume.

It doesn't matter how many "warnings" were given. Do you think slaughtering children an infants. That is a simple fact that you simply cannot get around, regardless of how many different ways you try to justify, excuse, or defend it.

Children. And. Infants.
You just don't get it. It doesn't matter how many "warnings" were given. Do you think slaughtering children an infants is less evil, if you tell me you are going to slaughter my children and infants, first. If you demand that I behave the way you want me to, or you are going to slaughter my children, and infants, do you think that makes you less evil? No. that just makes you evil, and tyrannical. It doesn't matter if I, you, or every reasonable person on the planet agrees with your "rules". As soon as you demand my compliance under the threat of the lives of my children, and infants, you. Are. Wrong. That is a simple fact that you simply cannot get around, regardless of how many different ways you try to justify, excuse, or defend it.

Children. And. Infants.

Children. And. Infants.
You just don't get it. It doesn't matter how many "warnings" were given. Do you think slaughtering children an infants is less evil, if you tell me you are going to slaughter my children and infants, first. If you demand that I behave the way you want me to, or you are going to slaughter my children, and infants, do you think that makes you less evil? No. that just makes you evil, and tyrannical. It doesn't matter if I, you, or every reasonable person on the planet agrees with your "rules". As soon as you demand my compliance under the threat of the lives of my children, and infants, you. Are. Wrong. That is a simple fact that you simply cannot get around, regardless of how many different ways you try to justify, excuse, or defend it.

Children. And. Infants.
People kill their children all the time and I bet you prescribe drugs for them.

Children. And. Infants.

Children. And. Infants.
You can bet whatever you'd like. I certainly don't defend their actions as moral, and ethical. You have done nothing but defend these actions.

Children. And. Infants.

Children. And. Infants.

Children. And. Infants.
I did my job.
You claimed you knew Scripture.
You lied.
Enjoy!

Forum List

Back