Secularism's Refusal To Recognize Evil

This is the best example of what PC thinks is "civilized...."

Report: Netanyahu says 9/11 terror attacks good for Israel

"Civilization" according to PC "starts" with those who did 911, celebrated 911, and bilked the US on 911 with insider info to load up on DEFENSE STOCKS and OIL STOCKS and GOLD etc....

ISRAEL is not civilized.

ISRAEL is the TERROR we face.

'Serious Mental Illness (SMI) In 2012, there were an estimated 9.6 million adults aged 18 or older in the U.S. with SMI in the past year. This represented 4.1 percent of all U.S. adults.'
NIMH » Serious Mental Illness (SMI) Among U.S. Adults

At least you won't be lonely.....

One has "mental illness" if one notices how happy Benji Netanyahu was declaring

THIS IS GOOD FOR ISRAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!

on 911....

That is how our Zionist "Masters" see things here....

and then there is reality... here at this link below....

israel 911 - Google Search

Let's go over the "data" of 911 and see if "civilized people" should conclude that the "official version" is accurate....

upload_2017-12-18_9-54-0.jpeg

10. Secular includes this characteristic: "asserting the right to be free from religious rule and teachings, or, in a state declared to be neutral on matters of belief, from the imposition by government of religion or religious practices upon its people (Google).

To be 'secular' means, both the renunciation of the Judeo-Christian basis of our culture, and the refusal to recognize, much less confront, evil.

When are you going to confront American evil?
America has killed many too.

IF America has a TRAITOR in the WHITE HOUSE who is SOLD OUT to the ISRAEL LOBBY and is committing TREASON in the process of SELLING OUT (a good summary of the W Presidency), that is not AMERICA doing it, it is ISRAEL.

ISRAEL must be stopped.

10. Secular includes this characteristic: "asserting the right to be free from religious rule and teachings, or, in a state declared to be neutral on matters of belief, from the imposition by government of religion or religious practices upon its people (Google).

To be 'secular' means, both the renunciation of the Judeo-Christian basis of our culture, and the refusal to recognize, much less confront, evil.

"When are you going to confront American evil?"

I post about Hussein Obama and the Clintons with metronomic regularity!

Three key things are deeply rooted in Protestant Christianity: free inquiry; its tendency towards democracy despite a strong objection to it prior to 1800, and thirdly, apoliticism, a desire to be left alone.

41RFA8BSUJL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Why is Western culture better???

For context and clarity:

9. “We should by now have become used to the death cult that is thriving at the fringes of the Muslim world. This is the cult of people who are proud to declare, "You love life, but we love death." This is the cult that sent waves of defenseless children to be mowed down on the battlefields of the Iran-Iraq war, that trains kindergartners to become bombs, that fetishizes death, that sends people off joyfully to commit mass murder. Because the death cult is not really about the cause it purports to serve. It's about the sheer pleasure of killing and dying.” Cult of Death

a. It is the blood that informs the act. In the 1971 assassination of Jordan’s prime minister, Wasfi l-Tell, by PLO terrorists. “As he lay there, one of his killers bent over and lapped the blood that poured from his wounds.” http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/226317/know-thy-enemy/michael-ledeen

b. Leading Muslim clerics often refer to the love of death. Chief Palestinian Authority cleric Mufti Sheikh Ikrimeh Sabri stated, "We tell them, in as much as you love life, the Muslim loves death and martyrdom.” http://old.nationalreview.com/comment/stalinsky200405240846.asp

c. And so, the ideals and idea of America, and the iconic message of the Declaration of Independence, ‘life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness,’ is anathema to Islamism, just as it was to fascism and communism, and every totalitarian philosophy.

PC, a Korean immigrant, wishes to teach Americans 'western culture'.

Too goddam funny.

Three key things are deeply rooted in Protestant Christianity: free inquiry; its tendency towards democracy despite a strong objection to it prior to 1800, and thirdly, apoliticism, a desire to be left alone.

What about W Bush's war in Iraq, 100's of thousands killed over that, right?

I'm not a Protestant, I was raised Catholic.

I don't even like Protestants, I think they're a bunch of Jew lovers, and Multiculturalists.

IF America has a TRAITOR in the WHITE HOUSE who is SOLD OUT to the ISRAEL LOBBY and is committing TREASON in the process of SELLING OUT (a good summary of the W Presidency), that is not AMERICA doing it, it is ISRAEL.

ISRAEL must be stopped.

Wait.....didn't I just run into you on the NY subway system...with your Strofoam cup and all.....???

The quarter wasn't enough????

I don't even like Protestants, I think they're a bunch of Jew lovers, and Multiculturalists.

As we're reviewing our particular pedigrees, I'd be remiss not to point this fact out:
You and I, same Genus, different species.
Clearly 'sapiens' doesn't apply to you.

As we're reviewing our particular pedigrees, I'd be remiss not to point this fact out:

You embrace Jews, and Capitalism who both sell out to Multiculturalism, but then you complain about Multiculturalism. LolLOLol

You embrace Jews, and Capitalism who both sell out to Multiculturalism, but then you complain about Multiculturalism. LolLOLol

But notice, like all sentient individuals, I keep you at the distance of a ten foot pole.

1. Don't confuse 'secular' with 'urbane.'
To be 'urbane' is to be hip, refined, suave, …a cool dude.

Secular includes this characteristic: "asserting the right to be free from religious rule and teachings, or, in a state declared to be neutral on matters of belief, from the imposition by government of religion or religious practices upon its people (Google).

2. 'Secular' is the direct result of the Enlightenment, and the French Revolution. Religion was no more than superstition.
Instead of morality and the Bible, society was to be guided by reason and science, with the unspoken understanding that everyone simply knew how to behave, and, in fact, agreed with what was called 'the general will.'

The corollary of this new ethos is that there is no such thing as 'evil:' reason could now explain every behavior, no matter how hideous or villainous.

"…evil became medical instead of medieval. The diagnosis was more enlightened….It is the difference between saying 'The man is a paranoid schizophrenic, driven by homicidal delusions,' and 'The man is evil.'
The difference, of course, relates to responsibility and punishment. The paranoid schizophrenic is himself a victim…."
Lance Morrow, "Evil: An Investigation," p. 177

3. The result is how society deals with those who take the lives of innocents.

Genesis 9:6 prescribed the death penalty for murder when it said that if a man “shed the blood” of another man, by man must his blood be shed. The only law repeated in all five of the books of the old testament.

a. To add insult to injury, well-intentioned Christians will often attempt to comfort the families of murder victims by suggesting that “God works in mysterious ways” as if He were somehow responsible for allowing the murder to occur. http://www.truthortradition.com/modules.php?name=News&file=print&sid=223#null

b. "Capital punishment is to the whole society what self-defense is to the individual." "The Ethics of Life and Death," J.P. Moreland, p. 115.

c. "It is based on the assumption that normal adult beings are rational and moral beings who knew better, who could have done otherwise, but yet who chose to do evil anyway, and who therefore deserve to be punished." JPM, Op. Cit. p. 118

4. Yet a secular society supposedly based on reason and science, does everything possible to ignore reason and science when it come to recognizing evil….there is copious evidence that the death penalty saves innocent lives….

"Most commentators who oppose capital punishment assert that an execution has no deterrent effect on future crimes. Recent evidence, however, suggests that the death penalty, when carried out, has an enormous deterrent effect on the number of murders. More precisely, our recent research shows that each execution carried out is correlated with about 74 fewer murders the following year.

For any society concerned about human life, that type of evidence is something that should be taken very seriously."
Capital Punishment Works

Didn’t read it all, this is just another “Islam isn’t that bad thing”, right?

I don't even like Protestants, I think they're a bunch of Jew lovers,

More precisely, they are sub human idiots who have JDAAC preachers (Jew Disguised as a Christian) who lie to them, and they never bother to check anything. Parrot they do, think they do not....

ISRAEL must be stopped.

Wait.....didn't I just run into you on the NY subway system...with your Strofoam cup and all.....???

The quarter wasn't enough????

You and Israel are one and the same. Both lie. Both run and hide when confronted with truth....

1. Don't confuse 'secular' with 'urbane.'
To be 'urbane' is to be hip, refined, suave, …a cool dude.

Secular includes this characteristic: "asserting the right to be free from religious rule and teachings, or, in a state declared to be neutral on matters of belief, from the imposition by government of religion or religious practices upon its people (Google).

2. 'Secular' is the direct result of the Enlightenment, and the French Revolution. Religion was no more than superstition.
Instead of morality and the Bible, society was to be guided by reason and science, with the unspoken understanding that everyone simply knew how to behave, and, in fact, agreed with what was called 'the general will.'

The corollary of this new ethos is that there is no such thing as 'evil:' reason could now explain every behavior, no matter how hideous or villainous.

"…evil became medical instead of medieval. The diagnosis was more enlightened….It is the difference between saying 'The man is a paranoid schizophrenic, driven by homicidal delusions,' and 'The man is evil.'
The difference, of course, relates to responsibility and punishment. The paranoid schizophrenic is himself a victim…."
Lance Morrow, "Evil: An Investigation," p. 177

3. The result is how society deals with those who take the lives of innocents.

Genesis 9:6 prescribed the death penalty for murder when it said that if a man “shed the blood” of another man, by man must his blood be shed. The only law repeated in all five of the books of the old testament.

a. To add insult to injury, well-intentioned Christians will often attempt to comfort the families of murder victims by suggesting that “God works in mysterious ways” as if He were somehow responsible for allowing the murder to occur. http://www.truthortradition.com/modules.php?name=News&file=print&sid=223#null

b. "Capital punishment is to the whole society what self-defense is to the individual." "The Ethics of Life and Death," J.P. Moreland, p. 115.

c. "It is based on the assumption that normal adult beings are rational and moral beings who knew better, who could have done otherwise, but yet who chose to do evil anyway, and who therefore deserve to be punished." JPM, Op. Cit. p. 118

4. Yet a secular society supposedly based on reason and science, does everything possible to ignore reason and science when it come to recognizing evil….there is copious evidence that the death penalty saves innocent lives….

"Most commentators who oppose capital punishment assert that an execution has no deterrent effect on future crimes. Recent evidence, however, suggests that the death penalty, when carried out, has an enormous deterrent effect on the number of murders. More precisely, our recent research shows that each execution carried out is correlated with about 74 fewer murders the following year.

For any society concerned about human life, that type of evidence is something that should be taken very seriously."
Capital Punishment Works

Didn’t read it all, this is just another “Islam isn’t that bad thing”, right?

You need to work on producing posts that articulate a point.
I'd have to appeal to Queequeg to help understand what the heck you mean.

See if this helps:

§ "Despite the cries that Islam is a religion of peace, Islamic terror threat is everywhere; Muslims still teach hatred of Jews and Christians and they still preach jihad and killing the enemies of Allah. How can any sane person trust that Islam is moderate and is serious about wanting peace when the Muslim world is exploding with terror?"
Nonie Darwish • December 18, 2017

Yet God nor Adam did not shed the blood of Cain he was banished.....

But notice, like all sentient individuals, I keep you at the distance of a ten foot pole.

Republicans are idiots of Biblical proportions.

They fight for the elite, Jews, and Capitalists who all support legal immigrants, outsourced jobs, and Islamic refugees, the very things they claim hate.

Forum List

Back