SEE the FRONT PAGE of DRUDGE THIS AM??

centerleftFL

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2018
This can't be good! (In much BIGGER point size than I can post here).

TRUMP HELL HOUR
MANAFORT: GUILTY
COHEN: I'M GUILTY
IMPEACHMENT FEARS HIT DC

logo9.gif

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

It's not good.
It's becoming crystal clear that the emperor has no clothes.

It's not good.
It's becoming crystal clear that the emperor has no clothes.

Apparently the Right likes naked MEN.

PS You are taking your life in your own hands ON THIS BOARD with a pic of X.

Last edited:
Apparently the Right likes naked MEN.

PS You are taking your life in your own hands ON THIS BOARD with a pic of X.
I've been here for almost exactly 9 years now.

I haven't had any problems. I think I'll be fine.

FOX has hit the defense posture. OR the 'nothing to see here' posture... (BOTH)

NOTHING TO SEE HERE

Fox News Hosts Wave Off Cohen Plea Deal as ‘Nothing That Matters’

Fox News’ opinion hosts dismissed Michael Cohen’s guilty plea and Paul Manafort’s conviction by distancing the president from two of his former closest allies.

MAXWELL TANI
08.21.18 11:47 PM ET

Faced with one of the most damaging days of Donald Trump’s presidency, one of Trump’s chief defenders unwrapped a half-dozen counterarguments for why Michael Cohen’s plea deal, and Paul Manafort’s conviction, were all just a big nothing burger...

Fox News Hosts Wave Off Cohen Plea Deal as ‘Nothing That Matters’

Well, if a President can be impeached for lying to Congress, I guess one can be impeached for fudging on his campaign finances. But that's not going to happen in this Senate and the predictions are the Senate will remain in the Republicans' hands.
It's a pipe dream. Unless Mueller comes up with something too serious for even the Republicans to ignore, this jerk is ours until 2020.
And what could possibly be too serious for the Republicans to ignore? They'll just say it's lies. That's already been established.

Do people really want Pence over Trump?

Yes. Even me! Pence is a pious little tightass Christian and conservative. He isn't BATSHIT CRAZY! And at least he SHARES some space in his brain with someone or something else (GOD) besides HIMSELF!

Do people really want Pence over Trump?

Yes. Even me! Pence is a pious little tightass Christian and conservative. He isn't BATSHIT CRAZY! And at least he SHARES some space in his brain with someone or something else (GOD) besides HIMSELF!
So you would rather have that bible thumping nutter because he cares about 2K year old desert savage stories?

Well, if a President can be impeached for lying to Congress, I guess one can be impeached for fudging on his campaign finances. But that's not going to happen in this Senate and the predictions are the Senate will remain in the Republicans' hands.
It's a pipe dream. Unless Mueller comes up with something too serious for even the Republicans to ignore, this jerk is ours until 2020.
And what could possibly be too serious for the Republicans to ignore? They'll just say it's lies. That's already been established.
Nothing is too serious for republicans to ignore

Which is why I am hopeful that Trump will push for single payer healthcare -- only he can make Republicans buy off on it

And yet nothing points to Trump! LOL!
Unlike Bush, Trump is not part of the Deep State One Party Kabuki Theater. He's already made tremendous in roads into the black community, has hurt the dem Illegal base and will not deal nicely with the plotters in the Failed Coup. He's waiting for the opportunity to inflict maximum damage on his enemies

Nothing is too serious for republicans to ignore

Which is why I am hopeful that Trump will push for single payer healthcare -- only he can make Republicans buy off on it
Keep dreaming G

Forum List

Back