Seeking Integrity

I knew it! IRL, jakey is the bastard offspring of Dopey and Grumpy the dwarves!

Don't get lost in the "Gold Mine"!

*snicker*

you were the PM bomber and went running to mods, dave :lol:

but do it again, it's worth a laugh

You got banned because I was bombing you?.
(smile) I got banned several times but never because of your running to the mods. They just laughed at you. Wish me luck at the gold mine today. Talk to you in a while.

Poor Jake...just never quite man enough to admit anything are ya roobaby?

Why should I try to prove something I didn't claim?

You: "....difference between Nixon and Obama re the IRS was that we have no evidence whatsoever that Obama did anything wrong,

but we have Nixon on tape proving him guilty,..."

The House Judiciary Committee noted Nixon's abuse of the IRS in its Articles of Impeachment, charging that Nixon "acting personally and through his subordinates and agents, endeavoured to obtain from the Internal Revenue Service, in violation of the constitutional rights of citizens, confidential information contained in income tax returns for purposes not authorized by law, and to cause, in violation of the constitutional rights of citizens, income tax audits or other income tax investigations to be initiated or conducted in a discriminatorymanner."

If you can prove Nixon did none of that, by all means do so.

Get ready for a verbal vivisection, ....

1. "He's a white hat in the story. He's not a black hat," Tim Naftali, former director of the Richard Nixon Presidential Library and Museum, said of Walters.
Nixon sought to use the enemies list to target his opponents and he wanted to use the IRS to achieve that goal, Naftali said.

"The story is interesting because the IRS wouldn't do it," he said. "It didn't happen, not because the White House didn't want it to happen, but because people like Johnnie Walters said 'no.'"

I said to him, 'John, do you know what you're doing?' " Walters recalled. "He said, 'No, what do you mean?'"

Walters, in disbelief, walked out with the enemies list. A couple of days later, he showed the list to Secretary of the Treasury George Shultz, his boss, and said that in his opinion the IRS should do "absolutely nothing" with it.

Shultz glanced at the list, threw it back across his desk and indicated that Walters should lock it up in his safe and do nothing further, Walters wrote.

He personally sealed the list, locked it in the safe and told no one at the IRS he had it.
"We did not touch a single person on that list," he said.

Former IRS chief recalls defying Nixon

Let's hear it.....you just got bloodied!
And that from the Left-wing USAToday!!!

More????

Sure...and now you're really gonna get the beating you deserve:

2. From Article II of the Articles of Impeachment adopted by the House Judiciary Committee (emphasis added):

He has, acting personally and through his subordinates and agents, endeavoured to obtain from the Internal Revenue Service, in violation of the constitutional rights of citizens, confidential information contained in income tax returns for purposed not authorized by law, and to cause, in violation of the constitutional rights of citizens,income tax audits or other income tax investigations to be initiated or conducted in a discriminatory manner.
Flashback: Nixon?s articles of impeachment included IRS scandal | WashingtonExaminer.com

Let's teach you the English language: Do you know what "endeavour" means????

I doesn't me to have done something!!

en•deav•or
/enˈdevər/
Verb
Try hard to do or achieve something.

Noun
An attempt to achieve a goal.

So, dunce.....Nixon did NOT get to use the IRS.....only Obama actually accomplished the illegality!!!

How ya' feel now....booooyyyyyeeeeeeee???

You know what that is that you're trying to brush off your face???

The floor!

You: "....difference between Nixon and Obama re the IRS was that we have no evidence whatsoever that Obama did anything wrong,

The House Judiciary Committee noted Nixon's abuse of the IRS in its Articles of Impeachment, charging that Nixon "acting personally and through his subordinates and agents, endeavoured to obtain from the Internal Revenue Service, in violation of the constitutional rights of citizens, confidential information contained in income tax returns for purposes not authorized by law, and to cause, in violation of the constitutional rights of citizens, income tax audits or other income tax investigations to be initiated or conducted in a discriminatorymanner."

1. "He's a white hat in the story. He's not a black hat," Tim Naftali, former director of the Richard Nixon Presidential Library and Museum, said of Walters.
Nixon sought to use the enemies list to target his opponents and he wanted to use the IRS to achieve that goal, Naftali said.

"The story is interesting because the IRS wouldn't do it," he said. "It didn't happen, not because the White House didn't want it to happen, but because people like Johnnie Walters said 'no.'"

I said to him, 'John, do you know what you're doing?' " Walters recalled. "He said, 'No, what do you mean?'"

Walters, in disbelief, walked out with the enemies list. A couple of days later, he showed the list to Secretary of the Treasury George Shultz, his boss, and said that in his opinion the IRS should do "absolutely nothing" with it.

Shultz glanced at the list, threw it back across his desk and indicated that Walters should lock it up in his safe and do nothing further, Walters wrote.

He personally sealed the list, locked it in the safe and told no one at the IRS he had it.

More????

2. From Article II of the Articles of Impeachment adopted by the House Judiciary Committee (emphasis added):

He has, acting personally and through his subordinates and agents, endeavoured to obtain from the Internal Revenue Service, in violation of the constitutional rights of citizens, confidential information contained in income tax returns for purposed not authorized by law, and to cause, in violation of the constitutional rights of citizens,income tax audits or other income tax investigations to be initiated or conducted in a discriminatory manner.
Flashback: Nixon?s articles of impeachment included IRS scandal | WashingtonExaminer.com

en•deav•or
/enˈdevər/
Verb

Noun

So, dunce.....Nixon did NOT get to use the IRS.....only Obama actually accomplished the illegality!!!

The floor!

Are you saying 'endeavouring' to use the IRS was not a crime? You are wrong.

I said we had proof of Nixon's crime on tape. It was on tape that he was recorded 'endeavouring' to use the IRS.

Learn to read before you embarass yourself.

AND,

we have exactly ZERO in evidence that President Obama had anything whatsoever to do with this IRS matter.

We have no evidence he 'endeavoured' or anything else.

That is the difference between Nixon and Obama.

More????

en•deav•or
/enˈdevər/
Verb

Noun

The floor!

I said we had proof of Nixon's crime on tape. It was on tape that he was recorded 'endeavouring' to use the IRS.

AND,

we have exactly ZERO in evidence that President Obama had anything whatsoever to do with this IRS matter.

We don't know this yet.

More????

en•deav•or
/enˈdevər/
Verb

Noun

The floor!

AND,

You worm.

You claimed that Nixon did what Obama has done.

Now....try to squirm out of it......

Let's hear it:

Nixon did not use the IRS against his enemies......

More????

en•deav•or
/enˈdevər/
Verb

Noun

The floor!

AND,

We don't know this yet.

Of course we know.

Unless you would like to make the case that the community organizer was kept in the dark by his closest advisers.......

Do you?

AND,

We don't know this yet.

Of course we know.

Unless you would like to make the case that the community organizer was kept in the dark by his closest advisers.......

Do you?

I detest Barak Fucking Obama, but we do not know this yet.

More????

en•deav•or
/enˈdevər/
Verb

Noun

The floor!

AND,

You worm.

Let's hear it:

No I didn't. Go back and read my post. CALM DOWN, and go back and read my post.

AND,

You worm.

Let's hear it:

Let's hear it:

This post is filled with lies....you're usual mode.

It's "your usual mode" and maybe the problem with demanding integrity from others is that you have thus far not demonstrated much yourself.

Why not go through the OP and take out anything which is hearsay, gossip or opinion, and thus give us something more balanced to start with.

Posting "17. Obama is Satan - fact!" and then accusing everyone who does not agree with you of lacking integrity is not smart.

Oh geez. When this qualifies as a viable counterpoint, hell will have frozen over.

Let's hear it:

Are you drunk?

Are you out of punchlines? At any rate, he attempted to use the IRS to target his political enemies with his so-called "enemies list". The commissioner at the time, Donald Alexander, flatly told Nixon to buzz off and refused to audit anyone on the list. So therefore, an attempt was made, but was never implemented. Unlike today's IRS, the one of 1971 had a bit of integrity (OOPS there's that word again!). And unlike what you contend, Nixon failed, and therefore never pursued any further scrutiny of his political enemies in that fashion.

You don't really think the IRS really acted on it's own, did you?

Last edited:
We don't know this yet.

Of course we know.

Do you?

What do you expect....a hand-written note from the community organizer?

This is the court of public opinion....not a criminal trial.
We'll never get the punishment for Democrat high officials that they deserve....
case in point: Bill Clinton for rape.

...or Obama for using the IRS to stymie the Tea Party movement that whipped him in 2010.
It might have won the election for him.....but he knew what was going on.
And that makes him guilty in my book.

As a citizen, judge the evidence to date.....

More????

en•deav•or
/enˈdevər/
Verb

Noun

The floor!

AND,

We don't know this yet.

Let's be precise. We know we have no evidence that President Obama did anything wrong.

More????

en•deav•or
/enˈdevər/
Verb

Noun

The floor!

We have ZERO evidence yet, we have what we'd LIKE to believe...but we don't know.

IRS, Benghazi, AP, James Rosen...lots of smoke...we'll need to wait for the fire.

Admit it you coward:

You just got your lunch handed to you.

More????

en•deav•or
/enˈdevər/
Verb

Noun

The floor!

We have ZERO evidence yet, we have what we'd LIKE to believe...but we don't know.

IRS, Benghazi, AP, James Rosen...lots of smoke...we'll need to wait for the fire.

PLeeeezzzzzzeee.....

There is more evidence than would be necessary to sink a Republican.

Eyes wide open.

Of course we know.

Do you?

We'll never get the punishment for Democrat high officials that they deserve....

...or Obama for using the IRS to stymie the Tea Party movement that whipped him in 2010.

There is no evidence. Neither you nor anyone else has posted any evidence. Your irrational hostility towards President Obama leading you to make irrational baseless conclusions of his guilt notwithstanding.

You are in Orly Taitz territory now.

Of course we know.

Do you?

There is no integrity in the "court of public opinion", there is only shame and disgrace.

Forum List

Back