Seeking Integrity

We don't know this yet, no investigation has been conducted yet.

Integrity is a double edged sword Carb.

No investigation has been conducted yet on whether or not Obama is a space alien.

Which has nothing to do with anything, please don't be absurd.

You're attempting to implicate the president in a wrongdoing based on the fact that there is no evidence he did anything wrong.

That is what is absurd.

The OP doesn't provide evidence that the 'policy' came from the top. It offers an argument designed to sell the idea that the policy came from the top.

Obama said he was going to punish his political enemies and his political enemies were specifically targeted by his agency(s).

You mean the way Sarah Palin was implicated in the Gabby Giffords shooting by virtue of her bullseye target maps?

Yes, you're right. Every conservative on USMB agreed that she should be held to blame for that connection.

lolol

You'd think after making fools of themselves for their years of 'birther' accusations against the President, at least some of these people would move up a notch or two on the common sense scale.

No investigation has been conducted yet on whether or not Obama is a space alien.

You're attempting to implicate the president in a wrongdoing based on the fact that there is no evidence he did anything wrong.

That is what is absurd.

Nope, I am saying the scandal needs a Special Prosecutor to find out exactly what happened, there is more than enough evidence to warrant an investigation.

Whether Obama is involved or not I'd think ANY american with ANY integrity would support knowing the truth and punishing those responsible for this travesty.

That is what is absurd.

Nope, I am saying the scandal needs a Special Prosecutor to find out exactly what happened, there is more than enough evidence to warrant an investigation.

Whether Obama is involved or not I'd think ANY american with ANY integrity would support knowing the truth and punishing those responsible for this travesty.

Well you have Templar and PoliticalChic doing just that so I'll take that as your implicit opinion of their lack of integrity.

:)

Legality is a Very Low Standard. Making those who disagree with policy into "enemies" with insinuations that they "might" be funded by foreigners is unpresidential...but perfectly consistent with being a Community Organizer. Oh, and they'll also keep blaming Bush.

What an interesting perspective.

Forum List

Back