Seeking Integrity

I LOVE America's Political System of so called Right and Left Parties. They choose sides not knowing that both are controlled by the same interests.

Two sides of the same Big Government coin....

They are both statist parties, yes, but that is better than letting the far left or the far right take over.

Why would you make an assumption about me like that? Because I strongly defend what I believe?

Do you assume that everyone around here, left or right, is corrupt and has no respect for the rule of law simply because they have strong views on the issues?

Do you assume that about yourself?

Not one of you has decried what is happening, you do realize that, don't you?

Here is your chance, admit we need an INDEPENDENT Special prosecutor for this because we DON'T know what happened here and the truth needs to be known.

This is far more urgent than Nixon's transgression and Nixon DESERVED to be impeached.

Want to bet?

(smile) You support this abuse of power kid, you can't help it.

Not one of you has decried what is happening, you do realize that, don't you?

Here is your chance, admit we need an INDEPENDENT Special prosecutor for this because we DON'T know what happened here and the truth needs to be known.

This is far more urgent than Nixon's transgression and Nixon DESERVED to be impeached.

Want to bet?

(smile) You support this abuse of power kid, you can't help it.

That would be a 'no'.

I said on the day this IRS story came out that if wrongs were done then heads should roll.

Did you?

Her OP is not true, google. She can't prove that. Everyone subsequently defending her are fail.

And you all will follow the rule or reap the result of don't dish what you can't take.

You want polite. Be polite. From the beginning.

Too funny fuckstick, you are a boor from the get go....and it is YOU who can't take it....I figure you'll cry to admin soon that goggle is "stalking" you. ;)

Her OP is not true, google. She can't prove that. Everyone subsequently defending her are fail.

And you all will follow the rule or reap the result of don't dish what you can't take.

Too funny fuckstick)

well, dave, all we can do is laugh at you. :lol:

Too funny fuckstick)

well, dave, all we can do is laugh at you. :lol:

Poor Jake, who is dave?

Careful , you know how easily I get under your skin and into your head....perhaps you'll start to bomb me with PM's again?

The OP is a story told by some anonymous source, on the internet, claiming to have been an IRS employee.

The story makes the claim that using 1 specific screening tool in processing IRS applications for a particular form of tax status had to have come from the top.

Why? That doesn't make any sense.

the silly screaming reactionaries don't make sense ever

that is the sense of listening to them

be sensible to the fact the they are not

They are both statist parties, yes, but that is better than letting the far left or the far right take over.

How is that? You get to choose the face of your Master? As opposed to being your own master? Would you seek to limit abuse or empower it, given the choice?

Jake, truly, the more choice you surrender to the powers that be, the less, the voice of the victims of those policies should either effect you or offend you. No? Is it that there is an unconscious reflex that stirs up doubt? What is it Jake? :) What troubles you about people speaking their minds??? Why do we all have to be labeled? Does it make you feel safe? is that it? I'm just curious. Oh, what I would have given to be an eye witness on the USS forester the day McCain was transferred off. ;)

Jake, truly, the more choice you surrender to the powers that be, the less, the voice of the victims of those policies should either effect you or offend you. No? Is it that there is an unconscious reflex that stirs up doubt? What is it Jake? :) What troubles you about people speaking their minds??? Why do we all have to be labeled? Does it make you feel safe? is that it? I'm just curious. Oh, what I would have given to be an eye witness on the USS forester the day McCain was transferred off. ;)

I think it is a self esteem issue for him.

Seriously.

He is an abusive man that gets an esteem lift by denigrating everyone he can.

Last edited:

Anyone can speak their mind in the USA, and anyone has the right to correct the dumb comments. :cool:

perhaps you'll start to bomb me with PM's again?

you were the PM bomber and went running to mods, dave :lol:

but do it again, it's worth a laugh

You got banned because I was bombing you?.
(smile) I got banned several times but never because of your running to the mods. They just laughed at you. Wish me luck at the gold mine today. Talk to you in a while.

Forum List

Back