Seems we have a new button

I'm confused. What if it's just funny but I DON'T agree? Is that just plain funny now?

"Some folks" are gonna have a cow figuring out how to funny something they don't agree with just to mess with people...

Is that old "plain" funny now really the new "your post sucked" button??

A dislike button is needed ... but some snowflakes would cry about that I'm sure.

I've been pitching a plan for the snowflakes. Involves buying "shields" from USMB that deflect all those button micro-aggressions. Maybe sell 100 "shields" for $10 or so. .USMB needs a new ping pong table ya know..

Some folks might need to buy the Costco size lot of 1000 for just $85..

I rated your post as "funny", not in a mocking "unliking" way, but because it made me lol.

Just clarifying so no snowflakes feel the need to retreat to a safe space because of a micro-agrression.

So..you heard that podcast about the pool stick, eh? lol

I will use the dumb on dumb posts when I run across them. But I doubt if I will use the Funny And Agree.

Now...where are those pool balls? They do more damage. :lol:

I will use the dumb on dumb posts when I run across them. But I doubt if I will use the Funny And Agree.

Dont' look dangerous to me.

th

I like it!
I love it!
I want some more of it!
:lol:

Seems like you can only use the 'dumb' button in the FZ. That's retarded.

for our posts

It's Funny and Agree.
I think the Funny button should be balanced by a Not Funny button,
the Funny and Agree!! button by a Not Funny but I Agree!! button,
the Agree button by a Disagree button,
the Winner button by a Loser button,
the Informative button by a Blatantly Obvious button and
the Thank You button by a Screw You button.

Of course ALL of the buttons should give points to the poster for evoking a comment out of the reader. It's a Win-Win world!

Last edited:
A dislike or disagree button is needed ... but some snowflakes would cry about that I'm sure.

uhh speaking of snowflakes crying... regarding your latest sig...?

In a thread about abortion, NYcarbineer said: "It doesn't matter if the fetus is a human being."
~ NYcarbineer; post 13349634 ~

the legal matter is not at issue and the nature of the being was never in question legally or scientifically or in any way whatsoever other than in the imagination of crying snowflakes, most recently rampantly melting on the internets.

For a moment there was a 'dumb' button that looked like a box. A box is dumb first of all. The website providing trolls new fecal material to throw at others, not a good idea. Make it a 'disagree' type button but rather diplomatic. If you have a negative button at all. Something like a furled brow.

A dislike or disagree button is needed ... but some snowflakes would cry about that I'm sure.

In a thread about abortion, NYcarbineer said: "It doesn't matter if the fetus is a human being."

the legal matter is not at issue and the nature of the being was never in question legally or scientifically or in any way whatsoever other than in the imagination of crying snowflakes, most recently rampantly melting on the internets.

^ The dimwit misses the point entirely. :lol:

Stop whining and crawl back into your safe space, loser.

btw, wrong forum for this. Derp.

^ The dimwit misses the point entirely. :lol:

Stop whining and crawl back into your safe space, loser.

btw, wrong forum for this. Derp.

no, not all the wrong forum to push your abortion hysteria button. :coffee:

your sig is laughable.. and lame!

21855042.jpg

btw 'misses the point entirely' my ass!

"It doesn't matter if the fetus is a human being."

ZoomB highlights ^ like boo hoo isn't it awful he said it DOESN'T MATTER!! :uhoh3:

again, for dimwits, the legal matter is not at issue and the nature of the being was never in question legally or scientifically or in any way whatsoever other than in the imagination of hysterical melting snowflakes LIKE YOU.

I'm confused. What if it's just funny but I DON'T agree? Is that just plain funny now?

"Some folks" are gonna have a cow figuring out how to funny something they don't agree with just to mess with people...

Is that old "plain" funny now really the new "your post sucked" button??
^^^ we found the culprit ^^^

Hell no.. If t'was up to me.. We have "rep points" back and a " Ban this Clown" button.

I want a Thumbs Down button!!!!!

I'm showing a new button on the bottom which says "Dumb" when you roll over it

upload_2016-5-24_13-8-2.png

Hey!! Where did the one for "Dumb" go?? It was there this morning...some threads it is there - some it isn't

Last edited:
"Dumb" is ONLY available in the non-public forums. Apparently.
So if you want to "dumb" somebody. That's the proper place to do it.
OTHERWISE every post is brilliant and wins a prize.

Forum List

Back