seems you shot your wad to early.

Yes, that's exactly what I think. Women who make these FALSE claims should be held accountable for their actions. If I take a walk to my convenient store, get attacked on the way, I don't call the police ten years later. If I am attacked, I notify authorities so they can take immediate action.

Proof. Where is the proof these accusations are false? Because your orange buddy said so? If a woman can't prove it does not make that accusation a crime.

Well I think you were the one that robbed a bank by my house. Prove it wasn't you........

That's the most ridiculous argument I've ever heard. Prove YOU DIDN'T do something.

This tactic was revealed by Mary Mapes, Dan Rather's producer. She was still trying to defend 60 Minutes reporting aka Mythology Entertainment. My jaw dropped when I heard her say that this was proper journalism.

"We accuse, you defend" had become their mantra at CBS.

Accuser aid he did. Moore said he didn't.

Why is Moore considered the truth over the accuser?

What benefit was it for the woman to lie? Go through the embarrassment. Be drug through the mud by the Trumpette, molester supporters?

What benefit does Moore have to deny it? Ummmmm Let me think..........

What actions had occurred in the past? Testimony from several people how Moore went after high school girls at that time, mall employees who knew about Moore chasing young girls at the mall, co-workers who knew Moore chased young girls.

All favor the accuser.

You have nothing to use to defend Moore except Moore's word.

Accuer

I can't tell who is telling the truth or the motivation, but we have plenty of cases in which the accuser was telling lies, even multiple accusers, and the motivation becomes clearer as the story fades.

What is strange is all the stories told about this:

It was "common knowledge" that Moore supposedly chased high school girls. Moore was supposedly banned from the Mall, that the local Police supposedly were told to keep Moore away from teen aged girls.

And yet not a single time was this information used against Moore in his battles with the left?

He is a gun loving, anti abortion, anti gay marriage advocate.

Yet, this "common knowledge" was not discovered by any political group during his two runs for Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court? Not by the local democratic party, who must have known since it was "common knowledge"? Or by the anti gun, pro abortion or pro gay marriage groups? How realistic is that?

During his objection to removal of the 10 commandments in public places, neither the ACLU nor the Athiest organizations use this information against him, or leaked it to the story hungry press? How realistic is that?

During his fight against Gay Marriage, the ACLU or the LGBT never used this against the sitting Supreme Court Chief Justice? Nor did they leak this to the press?

It was after all, supposedly "Common Knowledge", and not a single group put out a press release? Are you thinking they wanted their candidates to lose? Not one media outlet ran a story about what supposedly happened? You would have to think the press didn't care about breaking a story or increasing their ratings?

The accusers say they are coming forward to stop these things from happening to other teens? But they never approached the DNC or leaked this information to the press when he was running for a position where he would be deciding rape cases, statutory rape cases and on and on, until now? Seems a bit odd to me since, backing up their stories would have been a piece of cake since this was all common knowledge.

You are trying to fit a square peg in a square hole.

What you want us to believe is that, Judge Moore, a far right Judge, was left alone for some damn reason. That the press, always hungry for a sexy story, either ignored these, or wasn't able to dig up these stories about the Judge. That no one in the community, including a fair number of Democrats didn't contact anyone in the press to derail his elections? Until Now? They had 40 years to bring it to the attention of every media organization in the United States, and for some damn reason, nobody did? IN FORTY YEARS.

You really want anyone to believe this? It is beyond absurd, it's down right stupid.

We are witnessing once again the Democrats tactic of "we accuse, you defend".

Yes, that's exactly what I think. Women who make these FALSE claims should be held accountable for their actions. If I take a walk to my convenient store, get attacked on the way, I don't call the police ten years later. If I am attacked, I notify authorities so they can take immediate action.

Proof. Where is the proof these accusations are false? Because your orange buddy said so? If a woman can't prove it does not make that accusation a crime.

Well I think you were the one that robbed a bank by my house. Prove it wasn't you........

That's the most ridiculous argument I've ever heard. Prove YOU DIDN'T do something.

This tactic was revealed by Mary Mapes, Dan Rather's producer. She was still trying to defend 60 Minutes reporting aka Mythology Entertainment. My jaw dropped when I heard her say that this was proper journalism.

What benefit was it for the woman to lie? Go through the embarrassment. Be drug through the mud by the Trumpette, molester supporters?

What actions had occurred in the past? Testimony from several people how Moore went after high school girls at that time, mall employees who knew about Moore chasing young girls at the mall, co-workers who knew Moore chased young girls.

All favor the accuser.

Accuer

I can't tell who is telling the truth or the motivation, but we have plenty of cases in which the accuser was telling lies, even multiple accusers, and the motivation becomes clearer as the story fades.

What is strange is all the stories told about this:

It was "common knowledge" that Moore supposedly chased high school girls. Moore was supposedly banned from the Mall, that the local Police supposedly were told to keep Moore away from teen aged girls.

And yet not a single time was this information used against Moore in his battles with the left?

He is a gun loving, anti abortion, anti gay marriage advocate.

Yet, this "common knowledge" was not discovered by any political group during his two runs for Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court? Not by the local democratic party, who must have known since it was "common knowledge"? Or by the anti gun, pro abortion or pro gay marriage groups? How realistic is that?

During his objection to removal of the 10 commandments in public places, neither the ACLU nor the Athiest organizations use this information against him, or leaked it to the story hungry press? How realistic is that?

During his fight against Gay Marriage, the ACLU or the LGBT never used this against the sitting Supreme Court Chief Justice? Nor did they leak this to the press?

It was after all, supposedly "Common Knowledge", and not a single group put out a press release? Are you thinking they wanted their candidates to lose? Not one media outlet ran a story about what supposedly happened? You would have to think the press didn't care about breaking a story or increasing their ratings?

The accusers say they are coming forward to stop these things from happening to other teens? But they never approached the DNC or leaked this information to the press when he was running for a position where he would be deciding rape cases, statutory rape cases and on and on, until now? Seems a bit odd to me since, backing up their stories would have been a piece of cake since this was all common knowledge.

You are trying to fit a square peg in a square hole.

What you want us to believe is that, Judge Moore, a far right Judge, was left alone for some damn reason. That the press, always hungry for a sexy story, either ignored these, or wasn't able to dig up these stories about the Judge. That no one in the community, including a fair number of Democrats didn't contact anyone in the press to derail his elections? Until Now? They had 40 years to bring it to the attention of every media organization in the United States, and for some damn reason, nobody did? IN FORTY YEARS.

You really want anyone to believe this? It is beyond absurd, it's down right stupid.

Different times. Now you can get people to listen to your accusations. The other times you mention you couldn't .

All favor the accuser.

Accuer

The three accusers aren't credible at all.
To someone willing to swallow anything that trump shoves down their throat.

WTF? These accusers aren't credible whatsoever. When Allred started to crawfish big time the jig was up.

All favor the accuser.

Accuer

Coming from someone who wore out their kneepads during 8 years of Obama, your statement is comical.

i notice the attacks on moore have subsided. all the facts coming out just dont support the attempted smear job. you all started the attack to early looks like it will all be cleaned up before the actual election, to bad for you miserable excuses of human flesh.
The whole town knew that Moore liked to cruise for teenage girls.

If you still want to vote for him, stay away from my daughters!

All favor the accuser.

Accuer

To someone willing to swallow anything the left wing press feed them. But can't explain the depth of ineptness this same press was in not reporting on these "common knowledge" allegations for 40 years.

Stupid much?

All favor the accuser.

Accuer

WTF? These accusers aren't credible whatsoever. When Allred started to crawfish big time the jig was up.
I thought Moore was toast before Allred came on board. When she piped ip, I no longer believed the accusations so readily. And her story is the one that is the most suspicious

i notice the attacks on moore have subsided. all the facts coming out just dont support the attempted smear job. you all started the attack to early looks like it will all be cleaned up before the actual election, to bad for you miserable excuses of human flesh.

Roy Moore continues his steady decline:
Roy Moore’s Polling: An Update

But if the OP throws just one more penny into the well, he'll make this all go away...

23847481_1522995771155224_2190851194510430017_o.jpg

Revenge. That's the motive for one woman. Tina. Now check this out.
The whole town knew that Moore liked to cruise for teenage girls.

If you still want to vote for him, stay away from my daughters!

Bullshit. Rumors. No proof of jack shit. Ergo. Innocent until proven guilty.

It was all made up. Keep telling yourself that so you'll believe it. You POS

Only a genuine piece of shit would defend a child molesting asshole like Roy Moore. But hey, it is Alabama where child molesting is a common sport for the backwoods redneck inbred fools that live there.

There is zero proof he is a child molester....

3c8.jpg

So, there is no accuser? I get it. Your a fucking dumbass Republican & you dickweeds don't believe women if what they say is denied by one of your buddy good ole boys.

There are plenty of accusers, but no proof.

There was an accuser in the Rolling Stone Frat Rape story, and an accuser in the Duke Lacrosse team incident. How did those work out?
So all women are liars. You & your orange buddy make quite the pair.

You know, people might take you more seriously If you stopped lying, attacking straw men, and being a dick.

I am sure to a backwoods, stump jumpin', incest driven Trumpette, there is no difference between 14, 16 & over 21 females.

As Bill Maher quipped, "In Alabama a female HS senior is regarded as a MILF"

Then they must also be fair game to the democrats as well? Cuz they supposedly had this common knowledge, and ignored it. Maybe they were dating high school girls as well?

Either that, or this shit is simply made up?

Which is it?

If supporting a child molester for political gain is the new low bar, what could possibly come next? How far is the Alt-Right going to go in behalf of "winning"?

When you prove he molested children, or even accuse him of it, let me know. Then maybe we can address it
Actually, there are Republicans that believe the accusers yet still will vote for the child molesting POS like the AL governor.

Republicans want the vote so they will vote for a child molester. It is only a step down from voting for the Groper-in Chief.

Name one

Looks like it was Creepy Roy trying to shoot his wad

Got him banned from the mall

It was all made up. Keep telling yourself that so you'll believe it. You POS

So BenDog seems sure Moore is guilty.

Since he is so sure I’ll cut and paste an earlier post that I’m sure he’ll have answers to that no other on the left can seem to answer.

We’ll see if Ben can?

———————-“

What truly is amazing is to think no media or political organization picked up on this when:

A gun loving, anti abortion, anti gay marriage individual ran, not once, but twice for Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court.

Not the local or State Democratic Party, not CNN, not MSNBC, not any network anywhere?

And when he fought to keep the 10 commandments in public spaces, neither the ACLU nor the Atheist brought this up?

And when he fought against GayMarriage, the LBGT movement wassilent?

Even though, supposedly what he didwas “common knowledge”?

To the dems, I suppose this makes sensealthough I’ve brought this up a number of times and they can’t explain this?

Maybe BenDog can answer this?

Enlighten us all

If supporting a child molester for political gain is the new low bar, what could possibly come next? How far is the Alt-Right going to go in behalf of "winning"?

When you prove he molested children, or even accuse him of it, let me know. Then maybe we can address it
Accused of molesting a 14 year old. It has been reported by many that, at that same time, Moore pursued High School girls. Former mall employees agree that Moore was banned. Coworkers have reported Moore chased teenaged girls.

Certainly enough to point to the idea the accuser is being truthful.

But hey, stick your head in the sand because you need a vote in the Senate. More proof Republicans hate children. You elect their molesters, you want tio take away their food stamps, you won't refund CHIP, you refuse to reduce greenhouse gas emissions & condemn them to a more difficult future.

Admit it you piece of fucking shit. You hate children. But omg omg abortions!

Yeah if you believe all that. But any honest look at facts tells us none of its factual

Forum List

Back