seems you shot your wad to early.

If supporting a child molester for political gain is the new low bar, what could possibly come next? How far is the Alt-Right going to go in behalf of "winning"?

When you prove he molested children, or even accuse him of it, let me know. Then maybe we can address it
Accused of molesting a 14 year old. It has been reported by many that, at that same time, Moore pursued High School girls. Former mall employees agree that Moore was banned. Coworkers have reported Moore chased teenaged girls.

Certainly enough to point to the idea the accuser is being truthful.

But hey, stick your head in the sand because you need a vote in the Senate. More proof Republicans hate children. You elect their molesters, you want tio take away their food stamps, you won't refund CHIP, you refuse to reduce greenhouse gas emissions & condemn them to a more difficult future.

Admit it you piece of fucking shit. You hate children. But omg omg abortions!

Yeah if you believe all that. But any honest look at facts tells us none of its factual

Please, explain this "honest look at the facts" to us. Remember, you must account for not just 5 unrelated sources of the accusations, but also the corroborating anecdotes regarding the mall and cheerleading practice.

And don't forget: You have to show that NONE of it is factual, per your haughty claim.

Should be easy for you, since you seem so confident. And....go!

If supporting a child molester for political gain is the new low bar, what could possibly come next? How far is the Alt-Right going to go in behalf of "winning"?

When you prove he molested children, or even accuse him of it, let me know. Then maybe we can address it
Accused of molesting a 14 year old. It has been reported by many that, at that same time, Moore pursued High School girls. Former mall employees agree that Moore was banned. Coworkers have reported Moore chased teenaged girls.

But hey, stick your head in the sand because you need a vote in the Senate. More proof Republicans hate children. You elect their molesters, you want tio take away their food stamps, you won't refund CHIP, you refuse to reduce greenhouse gas emissions & condemn them to a more difficult future.

Still lying about the mall ban I see. Loser.

:lol:
Are the women lying? Each am deathly every one of them?

It must be exhausting sweeping the crap out of your political movement but supporting more crap as a replacement.

All two of them?

Probably their stories don't make sense.

Yeah if you believe all that. But any honest look at facts tells us none of its factual

Please, explain this "honest look at the facts" to us. Remember, you must account for not just 5 unrelated sources of the accusations, but also the corroborating anecdotes regarding the mall and cheerleading practice.

And don't forget: You have to show that NONE of it is factual, per your haughty claim.

Explain how this “common knowledge” was not used against him by a single political opponent or Media outlet in over 40 years.

I’m expecting the usual response.

Crickets

Explain how this “common knowledge” was not used against him by a single political opponent or Media outlet in over 40 years.

Crickets

Sorry to defy your expectations, but I am not as big an intellectual sissy as you are.

The explanation is simple:

Roy Moore crawled out from under his rock to run for Senate in the midst of a nationwide purge of sexual harrassers.

Any questions?

Already have.

I can't help it if you aren't honest. I mean heck you're still trying to claim that he was banned from the mall. What we are supposed to ignore the actual manager statements, lack of documentation, etc? We are supposed to ignore all the holes in the two accusations?

Really?

Already have.

I can't help it if you aren't honest. I mean heck you're still trying to claim that he was banned from the mall. What we are supposed to ignore the actual manager statements, lack of documentation, etc? We are supposed to ignore all the holes in the two accusations?

Really?

You have? Post #?

I seriously doubt you have provided anything close to a compelling argument that NONE of it is factual. But I eagerly await reading your earlier post, once you point me to it.

Crickets

Sorry to defy your expectations, but I am not as big an intellectual sissy as you are.

Roy Moore crawled out from under his rock to run for Senate in the midst of a nationwide purge of sexual harrassers.

Any questions?

Oh, I see, it’s reverse engineering!

But but but, you’ll need to explain why they never used it against him during the Gay Marriage battle? You don’t think the ACLU or LBGT would have found it useful?

This was common knowledge after all.

And you also think his political opponents wanted to lose in past races?

Crickets

Any questions?

But but but, you’ll need to explain why they never used it against him during the Gay Marriage battle? You don’t think the ACLU or LBGT would have found it useful?

My explanation covers that: We are in the midst of a national purge of sexual harasses and predators, one which did not exist then.

Seems simple.

Crickets

Any questions?
Moore was never under any "rock," douchebag. He has been a prominant political figure in Alabama for decades, which makes these accusations highly suspicious.

Crickets

Any questions?

My explanation covers that: We are in the midst of a national purge of sexual harasses and predators, one which did not exist then.

Seems simple.

We weren’t in a wave of gay rights when Moore denied issuing licenses?

You are acting like a hack, and not a very good one at that.

Crickets

Any questions?

Seems simple.

The only thing different now is that even some Democrats are wriggling on the hook. The media has never shied away from going after Republicans

Look, folks, for me nothing would be better than to have Moore in the GOP senate.....It's a personal opinion, but I DO think that having Moore as an albatross on republicans' backs during the upcoming mid terms would benefit democrat candidates more than any other rhetoric...So,GO MOORE !!!

Crickets

Any questions?
Moore was never under any "rock," douchebag. He has been a prominant political figure in Alabama for decades, which makes these accusations highly suspicious.

He certainly was under a rock for the last 10+ years, and really forever, as far as the national scene goes.. As if you had ever heard of him until a few months ago....give me a break...

Crickets

Any questions?

Seems simple.

The only thing different now is that even some Democrats are wriggling on the hook. The media has never shied away from going after Republicans

Weak, whiny sauce...the media is reporting what is being brought to them, and what is being brought to them is a mountain of allegations. This is unprecedented in this country. Leave it to an out of touch old man to try to color it as the big bad media being big and bad...

This tribalism is fascinating yet dangerous. Partisan will abandon all their morality for politics.

If I were faced with a choice for senator between Ted Cruz (who I do not agree with at all) or Woody Allen, I'm ready to vote for Cruz, even though Woody Allen's contributions to our culture vast,y outweighs any benefit Cruz has made.

How could you cast a vote for Moore and make him a United States senator in the face of these allegations? If Moore had a (d) behind his name, could you honestly say you would be giving him such a wide berth?

Look, folks, for me nothing would be better than to have Moore in the GOP senate.....It's a personal opinion, but I DO think that having Moore as an albatross on republicans' backs during the upcoming mid terms would benefit democrat candidates more than any other rhetoric...So,GO MOORE !!!
You've already got Franken and Conyers, moron. You're going to look absolutely silly pointing your fingers at Moore. Your clowns don't even deny their guilt.

Crickets

Any questions?

Seems simple.

We weren’t in a wave of gay rights when Moore denied issuing licenses?

You are acting like a hack, and not a very good one at that.

Irrelevant red herring. This is about sexual harassment, not gay rights. Boy oh boy, I hope Moore's advisors have a better grasp of logic and reality than you do, for his sake.

Forum List

Back