seems you shot your wad to early.

Look, folks, for me nothing would be better than to have Moore in the GOP senate.....It's a personal opinion, but I DO think that having Moore as an albatross on republicans' backs during the upcoming mid terms would benefit democrat candidates more than any other rhetoric...So,GO MOORE !!!
You've already got Franken and Conyers, moron. You're going to look absolutely silly pointing your fingers at Moore. Your clowns don't even deny their guilt.

Of course, people draw a distinction between sexual harrassment and molestation of a child. But not you, no sir. Same thing, in Bripat's fantasy world....

Yeah if you believe all that. But any honest look at facts tells us none of its factual

Please, explain this "honest look at the facts" to us. Remember, you must account for not just 5 unrelated sources of the accusations, but also the corroborating anecdotes regarding the mall and cheerleading practice.

And don't forget: You have to show that NONE of it is factual, per your haughty claim.

Should be easy for you, since you seem so confident. And....go!

Explain how this “common knowledge” was not used against him by a single political opponent or Media outlet in over 40 years.

I’m expecting the usual response.

Crickets

Sorry to defy your expectations, but I am not as big an intellectual sissy as you are.

The explanation is simple:

Roy Moore crawled out from under his rock to run for Senate in the midst of a nationwide purge of sexual harrassers.

Any questions?
Moore was never under any "rock," douchebag. He has been a prominant political figure in Alabama for decades, which makes these accusations highly suspicious.

He certainly was under a rock for the last 10+ years, and really forever, as far as the national scene goes.. As if you had ever heard of him until a few months ago....give me a break...

Again, not true. Moore was in the national news for months at a time because of the flap over the 10 commandments in his courtroom.

Yeah if you believe all that. But any honest look at facts tells us none of its factual

Please, explain this "honest look at the facts" to us. Remember, you must account for not just 5 unrelated sources of the accusations, but also the corroborating anecdotes regarding the mall and cheerleading practice.

And don't forget: You have to show that NONE of it is factual, per your haughty claim.

Should be easy for you, since you seem so confident. And....go!

Explain how this “common knowledge” was not used against him by a single political opponent or Media outlet in over 40 years.

I’m expecting the usual response.

Crickets

Sorry to defy your expectations, but I am not as big an intellectual sissy as you are.

The explanation is simple:

Roy Moore crawled out from under his rock to run for Senate in the midst of a nationwide purge of sexual harrassers.

Any questions?
Moore was never under any "rock," douchebag. He has been a prominant political figure in Alabama for decades, which makes these accusations highly suspicious.

He certainly was under a rock for the last 10+ years, and really forever, as far as the national scene goes.. As if you had ever heard of him until a few months ago....give me a break...

Quit acting naive, it’s unbecomming.

His fight to keep the 10 commandants in public places was national news

His denial of same sex marriage licenses, also national news.

His removal and winning his seat on the court, both national news.

Yet, until now, none of these “common knowledge” allegation ever came up.

Look, folks, for me nothing would be better than to have Moore in the GOP senate.....It's a personal opinion, but I DO think that having Moore as an albatross on republicans' backs during the upcoming mid terms would benefit democrat candidates more than any other rhetoric...So,GO MOORE !!!
You've already got Franken and Conyers, moron. You're going to look absolutely silly pointing your fingers at Moore. Your clowns don't even deny their guilt.

Of course, people draw a distinction between sexual harrassment and molestation of a child. But not you, no sir. Same thing, in Bripat's fantasy world....

Moore isn't accused of molesting children, douchebag.

Weak, whiny sauce...the media is reporting what is being brought to them, and what is being brought to them is a mountain of allegations. This is unprecedented in this country. Leave it to an out of touch old man to try to color it as the big bad media being big and bad...

In fairness, the media DID seek out accusers/victims of Moore......There has always been rumors of his proclivity toward sexual mis-behaviors and had Strange won, the issue would have died along with Moore.......However, the media saw the weaknesses inherent in Moore's slimy past and exploited it.

So now the defender of supplying mass killing weapons to crazy people is claiming the following.

1) Women have no proof & should be prosecuted for making accusations.

2) A man's denial (without proof) is good enough to prosecute?
Really asshole?

Yes, that's exactly what I think. Women who make these FALSE claims should be held accountable for their actions. If I take a walk to my convenient store, get attacked on the way, I don't call the police ten years later. If I am attacked, I notify authorities so they can take immediate action.

Proof. Where is the proof these accusations are false? Because your orange buddy said so? If a woman can't prove it does not make that accusation a crime.

Well I think you were the one that robbed a bank by my house. Prove it wasn't you........

That's the most ridiculous argument I've ever heard. Prove YOU DIDN'T do something.

This tactic was revealed by Mary Mapes, Dan Rather's producer. She was still trying to defend 60 Minutes reporting aka Mythology Entertainment. My jaw dropped when I heard her say that this was proper journalism.

"We accuse, you defend" had become their mantra at CBS.

Accuser aid he did. Moore said he didn't.

Why is Moore considered the truth over the accuser?

What benefit was it for the woman to lie? Go through the embarrassment. Be drug through the mud by the Trumpette, molester supporters?

What benefit does Moore have to deny it? Ummmmm Let me think..........

What actions had occurred in the past? Testimony from several people how Moore went after high school girls at that time, mall employees who knew about Moore chasing young girls at the mall, co-workers who knew Moore chased young girls.

All favor the accuser.

You have nothing to use to defend Moore except Moore's word.

Accuer

Because the the evidence supports him.

The first accusers story literally makes no sense. And she has a criminal record for fraud. She even admits she isn't credible. So why would we believe her?

The second had multiple people contradicting her, refuses to allow independent forensics to examine evidence, and if what I've heard recently had Judge Moore rule against her in a custody hearing. Tell me, you are having a custody dispute, you find out the judge is a man who tried to rape you, and you're not going to make a huge stink about him being recused?? Really?

We are supposed to believe either of them? Especially when you have to supplement it with bs about him being banned from mall despite no evidence. If you have to make things more credible with fake information, you're original argument is pretty crappy.

That's ignoring the timing of this all.

Let me ask you, if Hillary Clinton was accused of molesting children a month before the election last year, despite her decades of controversial public spotlight and it never coming up before, would you believe it and not have voted for her? Especially with questionable accusers?

Franken and Conyers probably did wrong.......BUT, the nature of Moore's allegations in going after children, smacks a little bit different than Franken's stupid antics, don't you think???

Of course, you can always invite Moore to be your babysitter.....

23472351_2011168075788827_116924383021323488_n.jpg

Weak, whiny sauce...the media is reporting what is being brought to them, and what is being brought to them is a mountain of allegations. This is unprecedented in this country. Leave it to an out of touch old man to try to color it as the big bad media being big and bad...

In fairness, the media DID seek out accusers/victims of Moore......There has always been rumors of his proclivity toward sexual mis-behaviors and had Strange won, the issue would have died along with Moore.......However, the media saw the weaknesses inherent in Moore's slimy past and exploited it.

Then post the articles. Unless you think the press would ignore a sitting Supreme Court Justice that “common knowledge” showed he had a proclivity towards teenage girls.

Or you think the press is unreliable?

Which is it?

Last edited:

Franken and Conyers probably did wrong.......BUT, the nature of Moore's allegations in going after children, smacks a little bit different than Franken's stupid antics, don't you think???

You want to compare allegations?

Which allegation was worse?

JFK was killed by the Mob or the Cubans?

My feelings are that politicians need to be squeaky clean, and it needs to start now.

No Clintons, Trumps, Moores, Frankens, Conyers, and so on.

Yes, that's exactly what I think. Women who make these FALSE claims should be held accountable for their actions. If I take a walk to my convenient store, get attacked on the way, I don't call the police ten years later. If I am attacked, I notify authorities so they can take immediate action.

Proof. Where is the proof these accusations are false? Because your orange buddy said so? If a woman can't prove it does not make that accusation a crime.

Well I think you were the one that robbed a bank by my house. Prove it wasn't you........

That's the most ridiculous argument I've ever heard. Prove YOU DIDN'T do something.

This tactic was revealed by Mary Mapes, Dan Rather's producer. She was still trying to defend 60 Minutes reporting aka Mythology Entertainment. My jaw dropped when I heard her say that this was proper journalism.

What benefit was it for the woman to lie? Go through the embarrassment. Be drug through the mud by the Trumpette, molester supporters?

What actions had occurred in the past? Testimony from several people how Moore went after high school girls at that time, mall employees who knew about Moore chasing young girls at the mall, co-workers who knew Moore chased young girls.

All favor the accuser.

Accuer

The first accusers story literally makes no sense. And she has a criminal record for fraud. She even admits she isn't credible. So why would we believe her?

The second had multiple people contradicting her, refuses to allow independent forensics to examine evidence, and if what I've heard recently had Judge Moore rule against her in a custody hearing. Tell me, you are having a custody dispute, you find out the judge is a man who tried to rape you, and you're not going to make a huge stink about him being recused?? Really?

We are supposed to believe either of them? Especially when you have to supplement it with bs about him being banned from mall despite no evidence. If you have to make things more credible with fake information, you're original argument is pretty crappy.

Let me ask you, if Hillary Clinton was accused of molesting children a month before the election last year, despite her decades of controversial public spotlight and it never coming up before, would you believe it and not have voted for her? Especially with questionable accusers?

Actually there was an accusation about Clinton and child sex trafficking - every piece of it on this board ended up in the conspiracy theory section despite a couple witnesses who came forward making accusations and a trafficker from Haiti being convicted it was all quietly swept under the rug (hmmm kinda like the Clinton Lolita express thing some years back.) Somehow it was... wait is... different if there is a "D" at the end of the ticket - /then/ it require(s/d) irrefutable proof and stuff.

All favor the accuser.

Accuer

Actually there was an accusation about Clinton and child sex trafficking - every piece of it on this board ended up in the conspiracy theory section despite a couple witnesses who came forward making accusations and a trafficker from Haiti being convicted (hmmm kinda like the Clinton Lolita express thing some years back.) Somehow it was... wait is... different if there is a "D" at the end of the ticket - then it required irrefutable proof and stuff.

These Moore threads need to be moved to the conspiracy theory forums.

They’re wacky to say the least.

Possibly the ugliest political lynching in US history. The 'evidence' against Moore is incredibly weak. Hopefully it'll come back around on all who participated in the attempted lynching. That will be true justice.

Doesn't matter that the evidence is nonsense. It's the seriousness of the charges that's important. We need to whip a mob up and crucify him. Due process is only for Democrats

Forum List

Back