seems you shot your wad to early.

I think there is a pattern here that needs to be acknowledged. I'm not being partisan either as I included several Democrats.

And out of all of these women, did a single one of them ever suffer any consequences for their actions? Not that I'm aware of. When it blows over, they just continue their lives and only the accused suffers the aftermath.

I'm all for the protection of our women, but this has really got to stop. It's just way too obvious that most-- if not all of it is pure bullshit. Money chasers and attention whores is all they are to me unless evidence is presented. The more credibility we give them, the more frequently we will be treated to stories like this.
So now the defender of supplying mass killing weapons to crazy people is claiming the following.

1) Women have no proof & should be prosecuted for making accusations.

2) A man's denial (without proof) is good enough to prosecute?
Really asshole?

Yes, that's exactly what I think. Women who make these FALSE claims should be held accountable for their actions. If I take a walk to my convenient store, get attacked on the way, I don't call the police ten years later. If I am attacked, I notify authorities so they can take immediate action.

Proof. Where is the proof these accusations are false? Because your orange buddy said so? If a woman can't prove it does not make that accusation a crime.

Well I think you were the one that robbed a bank by my house. Prove it wasn't you........

That's the most ridiculous argument I've ever heard. Prove YOU DIDN'T do something.

This tactic was revealed by Mary Mapes, Dan Rather's producer. She was still trying to defend 60 Minutes reporting aka Mythology Entertainment. My jaw dropped when I heard her say that this was proper journalism.

"We accuse, you defend" had become their mantra at CBS.

Accuser aid he did. Moore said he didn't.

Why is Moore considered the truth over the accuser?

What benefit was it for the woman to lie? Go through the embarrassment. Be drug through the mud by the Trumpette, molester supporters?

What benefit does Moore have to deny it? Ummmmm Let me think..........

What actions had occurred in the past? Testimony from several people how Moore went after high school girls at that time, mall employees who knew about Moore chasing young girls at the mall, co-workers who knew Moore chased young girls.

All favor the accuser.

You have nothing to use to defend Moore except Moore's word.

Accuer

Only a genuine piece of shit would defend a child molesting asshole like Roy Moore. But hey, it is Alabama where child molesting is a common sport for the backwoods redneck inbred fools that live there.

There is zero proof he is a child molester....

3c8.jpg

So, there is no accuser? I get it. Your a fucking dumbass Republican & you dickweeds don't believe women if what they say is denied by one of your buddy good ole boys.

There are plenty of accusers, but no proof.

There was an accuser in the Rolling Stone Frat Rape story, and an accuser in the Duke Lacrosse team incident. How did those work out?
So all women are liars. You & your orange buddy make quite the pair.

I never said that, you cheap, dime-store hack.

I guess the lesson of "To Kill a Mockingbird" was to always believe the woman, right?
You said two women lied therefore we can believe none.

You jackasses write shit & don't even know what you write.

But 16 when he is 30+? no, that is not good at all.
/-----/ On a completely unrelated topic, what was the age difference between Billy Clintoon and Monica when he was staining her dress?
I agree, that was sick too, but bear in mind that Monica was 7 years older and could make up her own mind better. but you are right. Perverted.

Alabama will elect Creepy Roy

He may be a child molester, but he is a REPUBLICAN child molester

If supporting a child molester for political gain is the new low bar, what could possibly come next? How far is the Alt-Right going to go in behalf of "winning"?

When you prove he molested children, or even accuse him of it, let me know. Then maybe we can address it
Accused of molesting a 14 year old. It has been reported by many that, at that same time, Moore pursued High School girls. Former mall employees agree that Moore was banned. Coworkers have reported Moore chased teenaged girls.

Certainly enough to point to the idea the accuser is being truthful.

But hey, stick your head in the sand because you need a vote in the Senate. More proof Republicans hate children. You elect their molesters, you want tio take away their food stamps, you won't refund CHIP, you refuse to reduce greenhouse gas emissions & condemn them to a more difficult future.

Admit it you piece of fucking shit. You hate children. But omg omg abortions!

Still lying about the mall ban I see. Loser.

:lol:
Are the women lying? Each am deathly every one of them?

It must be exhausting sweeping the crap out of your political movement but supporting more crap as a replacement.

There are only three accusers of sexual misconduct. Leigh has a very nasty history and is not credible. Allred's basket case won't release the so called yearbook evidence for independent analysis and the third was a career criminal at the time she claimed he grabbed her ass at the same time Moore gave custody of the accusers son to her mother.

Two women who dated him said there was never ever any sexual misconduct whatsoever. Only kissing. That he was a gentleman and a romantic.

You can't even give any credit to those who have simply accused Moore of asking them out on a date. If that becomes the bar for sexual misconduct every parent of a son might as just well get their son a sex doll. It would be cheaper than a lawyer having to defend their son for asking a girl out on a date.

The accusers have amazing cred, and Moore the shoo-in is now the shoo-aint.

Repeating that doesn't make the holes in their stories go away
Repeating your denial in no way invalidates their stories.

No. The holes, wrong claims, and refusal to allow evidence to be examined are what invalidates their stories
Not in the slightest. No holes, strong claims, and the year book allows the Jury, AL voters, all they need.
The Year book is what is going to save Moore. The other women are enough to hang him, the year book is going to save his bacon. He has basically proved she has lied 15 different ways, and the year book is credibly been proved a forgery. the other women are pretty much forgotten when they can hang him without her.

If supporting a child molester for political gain is the new low bar, what could possibly come next? How far is the Alt-Right going to go in behalf of "winning"?

When you prove he molested children, or even accuse him of it, let me know. Then maybe we can address it
Accused of molesting a 14 year old. It has been reported by many that, at that same time, Moore pursued High School girls. Former mall employees agree that Moore was banned. Coworkers have reported Moore chased teenaged girls.

But hey, stick your head in the sand because you need a vote in the Senate. More proof Republicans hate children. You elect their molesters, you want tio take away their food stamps, you won't refund CHIP, you refuse to reduce greenhouse gas emissions & condemn them to a more difficult future.

It must be exhausting sweeping the crap out of your political movement but supporting more crap as a replacement.

There are only three accusers of sexual misconduct. Leigh has a very nasty history and is not credible. Allred's basket case won't release the so called yearbook evidence for independent analysis and the third was a career criminal at the time she claimed he grabbed her ass at the same time Moore gave custody of the accusers son to her mother.

Two women who dated him said there was never ever any sexual misconduct whatsoever. Only kissing. That he was a gentleman and a romantic.

You can't even give any credit to those who have simply accused Moore of asking them out on a date. If that becomes the bar for sexual misconduct every parent of a son might as just well get their son a sex doll. It would be cheaper than a lawyer having to defend their son for asking a girl out on a date.
If a man in his 30s asks a high school girls on dates, he has a serious problem. But I am sure of you had a 16 year old daughter , you would let her go on a date with some 35 year old man? Reaklly?

3c8.jpg

So, there is no accuser? I get it. Your a fucking dumbass Republican & you dickweeds don't believe women if what they say is denied by one of your buddy good ole boys.

There was an accuser in the Rolling Stone Frat Rape story, and an accuser in the Duke Lacrosse team incident. How did those work out?
So all women are liars. You & your orange buddy make quite the pair.

I never said that, you cheap, dime-store hack.

I guess the lesson of "To Kill a Mockingbird" was to always believe the woman, right?
You said two women lied therefore we can believe none.

You jackasses write shit & don't even know what you write.

i said nothing of the sort. I said there is no proof.

With franken there was proof, the picture, and he admitted to it.

i notice the attacks on moore have subsided. all the facts coming out just dont support the attempted smear job. you all started the attack to early looks like it will all be cleaned up before the actual election, to bad for you miserable excuses of human flesh.
Only a genuine piece of shit would defend a child molesting asshole like Roy Moore. But hey, it is Alabama where child molesting is a common sport for the backwoods redneck inbred fools that live there.

3c8.jpg

One accuser. I agree, that requires more proof than just the accusation. Moore had several. But they are 40 years old. If he was the pervert claimed, there would be a constant stream of women up until yesterday, like with Biden.

If a man in his 30s asks a high school girls on dates, he has a serious problem. But I am sure of you had a 16 year old daughter , you would let her go on a date with some 35 year old man? Reaklly?

Shoshanna-Lonstein-Gruss-Jerry-Seinfeld.jpeg

i notice the attacks on moore have subsided. all the facts coming out just dont support the attempted smear job. you all started the attack to early looks like it will all be cleaned up before the actual election, to bad for you miserable excuses of human flesh.

3c8.jpg

One accuser. I agree, that requires more proof than just the accusation. Moore had several. But they are 40 years old. If he was the pervert claimed, there would be a constant stream of women up until yesterday, like with Biden.

Two accusations of criminal acts, the rest are just that he liked asking young, legal girls out on dates.

And so far those two accusations aren't coming up with any tangible evidence, and the more they are investigated the more holes keep appearing in their stories.

All he has to do is get 50%+1. He thinks h can make it.

The one accuser has a story full of lies and that will get him some misplaced sympathy. It turns out that the reason that she was in chambers with her and her mom was a messy divorce and custody battle. He awarded custody to her dad who lived in a totally different town far away. there was no way he had any access to her after the custody battle was over
Who awarded custody to her dad????

Moore WAS NOT a judge at the time???? He was an asst district attorney???

Lol

Who are we talking about? :)

A Judge awarded custody of Leigh to her father. Apparently she was a bad customer as a teenager and her mother couldn't control her, so she was given to her father for a period of time so he could try to straighten her out.

Right in the court papers. She was a brat more or less. And that's putting it nicely.

I am much more sickened by Biden. He is definitely very squeaky.

There is video of him trying to touch Sessions' grand daugher (who was 5, I think) inappropriately and Sessions slapping his hand. Hooray for Sessions

Hooray for Sessions?

It is people like him who refuse to put creeps like Biden behind bars.

So now the defender of supplying mass killing weapons to crazy people is claiming the following.

Really asshole?

Yes, that's exactly what I think. Women who make these FALSE claims should be held accountable for their actions. If I take a walk to my convenient store, get attacked on the way, I don't call the police ten years later. If I am attacked, I notify authorities so they can take immediate action.

Proof. Where is the proof these accusations are false? Because your orange buddy said so? If a woman can't prove it does not make that accusation a crime.

Well I think you were the one that robbed a bank by my house. Prove it wasn't you........

That's the most ridiculous argument I've ever heard. Prove YOU DIDN'T do something.

This tactic was revealed by Mary Mapes, Dan Rather's producer. She was still trying to defend 60 Minutes reporting aka Mythology Entertainment. My jaw dropped when I heard her say that this was proper journalism.

What benefit was it for the woman to lie? Go through the embarrassment. Be drug through the mud by the Trumpette, molester supporters?

What actions had occurred in the past? Testimony from several people how Moore went after high school girls at that time, mall employees who knew about Moore chasing young girls at the mall, co-workers who knew Moore chased young girls.

All favor the accuser.

Accuer

The three accusers aren't credible at all.

The one accuser has a story full of lies and that will get him some misplaced sympathy. It turns out that the reason that she was in chambers with her and her mom was a messy divorce and custody battle. He awarded custody to her dad who lived in a totally different town far away. there was no way he had any access to her after the custody battle was over

Lol

He claims he had never met her as DDA and had never been in that restaurant . He admits that he knew her when he was a judge handling her parents divorce

Except she didn't win, any more than a losing team in the Super Bowl can claim they actually won because they controlled the ball longer.

THAT analogy is as dumb as..............well, actually its worth of your "intellect."

Except that it's accurate. She, and her sycophants, can claim all day long that she got this advantage or that advantage, but in the end, she's not living in the White House.

Really asshole?

All favor the accuser.

Accuer

I can't tell who is telling the truth or the motivation, but we have plenty of cases in which the accuser was telling lies, even multiple accusers, and the motivation becomes clearer as the story fades.

What is strange is all the stories told about this:

It was "common knowledge" that Moore supposedly chased high school girls. Moore was supposedly banned from the Mall, that the local Police supposedly were told to keep Moore away from teen aged girls.

And yet not a single time was this information used against Moore in his battles with the left?

He is a gun loving, anti abortion, anti gay marriage advocate.

Yet, this "common knowledge" was not discovered by any political group during his two runs for Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court? Not by the local democratic party, who must have known since it was "common knowledge"? Or by the anti gun, pro abortion or pro gay marriage groups? How realistic is that?

During his objection to removal of the 10 commandments in public places, neither the ACLU nor the Athiest organizations use this information against him, or leaked it to the story hungry press? How realistic is that?

During his fight against Gay Marriage, the ACLU or the LGBT never used this against the sitting Supreme Court Chief Justice? Nor did they leak this to the press?

It was after all, supposedly "Common Knowledge", and not a single group put out a press release? Are you thinking they wanted their candidates to lose? Not one media outlet ran a story about what supposedly happened? You would have to think the press didn't care about breaking a story or increasing their ratings?

The accusers say they are coming forward to stop these things from happening to other teens? But they never approached the DNC or leaked this information to the press when he was running for a position where he would be deciding rape cases, statutory rape cases and on and on, until now? Seems a bit odd to me since, backing up their stories would have been a piece of cake since this was all common knowledge.

You are trying to fit a square peg in a square hole.

What you want us to believe is that, Judge Moore, a far right Judge, was left alone for some damn reason. That the press, always hungry for a sexy story, either ignored these, or wasn't able to dig up these stories about the Judge. That no one in the community, including a fair number of Democrats didn't contact anyone in the press to derail his elections? Until Now? They had 40 years to bring it to the attention of every media organization in the United States, and for some damn reason, nobody did? IN FORTY YEARS.

You really want anyone to believe this? It is beyond absurd, it's down right stupid.

Lol

He claims he had never met her as DDA and had never been in that restaurant . He admits that he knew her when he was a judge handling her parents divorce

A quick FYI. Leigh's case was different than Beverly's. You are correct that Leigh was given to her father to try to straighten her out.Moore was only a DDA at the time. But it was Judge Moore who handled Beverly's messy divorce case.

Motive to come forward? Possibly revenge? I'd like someone to get the documents of Nelson Young's divorce.

Third accuser I think she's Tina (good grief I'm beginning to remember their names :lol:) well her motive could be revenge as well considering he gave her son to her mother because she was a career criminal at the time.

All favor the accuser.

Accuer

The three accusers aren't credible at all.
To someone willing to swallow anything that trump shoves down their throat.

Forum List

Back