Segregation forever!

EvilCat Breath

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2016
Vice Airs Documentary On Black ā€˜Healing Retreatsā€™ For People Who Need ā€˜A Break From White Peopleā€™

Of course white people should NEVER travel where there are blacks. It's bad for mental and physical health.

The narrator notes that one attendee ā€œneeded a breakā€“from white people.ā€

The founder, Andrea X, expressed the opinion that white peopleā€“but white Americans specifically, shouldnā€™t be allowed to have passports or travel.

ā€œI have no tips for a white personā€ she said. ā€œMy tip to white people is to let us have our space, let us have our room, and go hang out with other white people. Weā€™re okay. You know, youā€™ve done enough damage.ā€

Andrea X also says that she ā€œdecided one day to just eliminate white people from my personal lifeā€ due to ā€œmicroaggressionsā€ and ā€œpassive-aggressiveness.ā€

It's time to put these thugs in their own little world where they can't poison civilization any more.

Vice Airs Documentary On Black ā€˜Healing Retreatsā€™ For People Who Need ā€˜A Break From White Peopleā€™

Of course white people should NEVER travel where there are blacks. It's bad for mental and physical health.

The founder, Andrea X, expressed the opinion that white peopleā€“but white Americans specifically, shouldnā€™t be allowed to have passports or travel.

ā€œI have no tips for a white personā€ she said. ā€œMy tip to white people is to let us have our space, let us have our room, and go hang out with other white people. Weā€™re okay. You know, youā€™ve done enough damage.ā€

Andrea X also says that she ā€œdecided one day to just eliminate white people from my personal lifeā€ due to ā€œmicroaggressionsā€ and ā€œpassive-aggressiveness.ā€

It's time to put these thugs in their own little world where they can't poison civilization any more.

Can you imagine the CHRONIC BEDWETTING from the Leftist SJWs if that headline was:

Vice Airs Documentary on White Healing Retreats For People Who Need A Break From Black People.

WTF?! Twitter would probably CRASH from all the CHRONIC BEDWETTING.

Wtf is this shit?

Motherfuckers! Jim Crow's been dead like..50 fucking years!

When I was 18, our car conked out in the middle of the projects. Don't you know 5 old- timers gave us a push to get us home?

That was over 20 years ago. The only recent racism was Obama, and fuck him, anyway. He never was, or was to be, an American black man.

White power world wide!!! Seig heil!!
Matts night out...

BARBIE WTF1.jpg

You want some space you stupid fucking ****. Go to Liberia.

There are no white people there, and you'll have all the fucking space you could ever want.

Be sure to take a bowl for your water. They probably don't know what toilet paper is over there. Lol...

Does anyone else think it's silly that we can write the word, pussy, but we cannot write ****...?

Ohhh, well...

I blame Black Studies, gender Studies and any other "studies" for all this bullshit we are going thru. These courses are teaching hate and segregation. If blacks don't stop this nonsense, they are going to find whites really segregating themselves from these black whiners.

Last edited:

Go to any black club in this country, any black area where black people meet and you'll find Barbie.....listen, the white guys may be staying back, but their women ain't got no problemo's!!!

I blame Black Studies, gender Studies and any other "studies" for all this bullshit we are going thru. These course are teaching hate and segregation. If blacks don't stop this nonsense, they are going to find whites really segregating themselves from these black whiners.
Do us all a favor, exactly what has intergrating with white folks got blacks?

I blame Black Studies, gender Studies and any other "studies" for all this bullshit we are going thru. These course are teaching hate and segregation. If blacks don't stop this nonsense, they are going to find whites really segregating themselves from these black whiners.
Do us all a favor, exactly what has intergrating with white folks got blacks?

A) It's "integrating" you ignorant fuck

B) Idk, Mimosas?

C) Are you seriously claiming your not black, but redbone ass stays segregated from white people 24/7 365?

Bih! :04:

Bull-fuckin' shit, bih.

As I understand it, Ms. X organizes retreats for people of her ethnicity.

These retreats are safe spaces where all attendees can feel completely at ease.

I see nothing wrong about this.

People often go to retreats of all kinds.

Remember the train crash that was carrying Republican members of Congress to a retreat? They just wanted a chance to meet with fellow Republicans in a pleasant environment. For once, they would not have to put up with Democratic critics.

Some colleges now reserve whole floors in dormitories for a specific group. This separation is, of course, voluntary. Some gays, for example, might choose to live on the "gay floor," where they will not hear nasty snickers about their sexuality.

Some countries provide buses and subway cars (carriages) only for women, who then do not have to worry about any harassment on the part of uncouth males.

Like many other people, I at first used to scoff and ridicule the idea of safe spaces.

Now I realize that voluntary separation is GREAT!

In prisons, for example, there is often violence between various groups. If each group could (voluntarily, of course) choose to be housed in a section reserved for that group, it would ensure their safety and promote a more harmonious atmosphere in the prison.

In the 1960s, it was decided by the American people that mandatory separation was morally wrong.

In 2018, we are talking about voluntary separation, something that can lead to more peace and happiness for ALL ethnicities, genders, sexualities, etc.

Last edited:

I'm surprised you have a problem with that. Why do you?

It would not be surprising to come across water fountains with signs saying "reserved for blacks only".

The KKK had the wrong approach. If they had made segregation appear to be the idea of black people, we would have had it all along. Martin Luther king Jr would have drank himself to death by now.

White people are the least of black America's problems. Black Americans are brutal to each other and keep one another from any kind of success.

Forum List

Back