Seized tapes record Donald talking with Cohen about Karen McDougal payoff.

Trump is pretty classless.
The former model, Karen McDougal, says she began a nearly yearlong affair with Mr. Trump in 2006, shortly after Mr. Trump’s wife, Melania, gave birth to their son Barron.
So Melania is at home, taking care of baby Barron and Trump is banging McDougal. How many of you married women with children, would say, "that's OK honey", when you found out that fact?
Be honest. Or are you one the women who Donald Trump said, ,"You have to treat 'em like shit,"?
‘You Have to Treat ’Em like Shit’: Before Megyn Kelly, Trump Dumped Wine on a Female Reporter
'Women, You Have to Treat Them Like Shit': New Ad Highlights Trump's Statements on Women | VICE News

Last edited:
First I'm not a leftist. Secondly sexual perversion has nothing to do with party. There are sexual deviants on both sides of the aisle.

You fake outrage isn't fooling anyone.

My outrage is real. Those who claim to not be a leftist and yet act like one is what the real outrage is for me. My disgust for you is stronger than for the left.

Glad I don't give a rat's ass what you think.

Do you realize what you just said? By your logic, since you have such a strong disgust for the psychological message we are talking about, that means you actually support it.

I love discussing shit with morons, they always step in their own shit.

You do realize that the scenario you spoke of had a threat of death to another person behind it? Right? Frankly I don't give a rats ass what you think of me. To me you are still creepy

It was a fake threat of it. And did you see that the father actually had to think twice about doing it to save his daughter's life?

Now that you got caught in your own trap, you're doubling down by trying to justify the politician's actions. This is some funny stuff right here.

Typical lefty response. Rethink who's side you are really on. CREEP

You are the one that is trying to justify the politician's actions.

My outrage is real. Those who claim to not be a leftist and yet act like one is what the real outrage is for me. My disgust for you is stronger than for the left.

Do you realize what you just said? By your logic, since you have such a strong disgust for the psychological message we are talking about, that means you actually support it.

You do realize that the scenario you spoke of had a threat of death to another person behind it? Right? Frankly I don't give a rats ass what you think of me. To me you are still creepy

It was a fake threat of it. And did you see that the father actually had to think twice about doing it to save his daughter's life?

Now that you got caught in your own trap, you're doubling down by trying to justify the politician's actions. This is some funny stuff right here.

I am not justifying anyone. If Donald Trump had an affair before holding any kind of government office, It is no concern to me. period

Trump ordered Cohen to tape the conversation and to pay Stormy with a check not cash......you were saying? ^^^^^^^

I am really confused,
Did Trump commit a campaign finance violation?
Is McDougal somehow affiliated with Russia?
Did the republicans vote for Trump because he was such a squeaky clean guy?

Is this just another TDS outbreak from the left?

Oh... ok wait, supposedly Guilliani is saying that TRUMP told Cohen to pay off the women with a check...

So wait I'm confused. Trump who said he never paid off women, told Cohen to pay off women with checks so they could be documented?

Pretty much.

I don't think they are pushing folks to the right though.

Folks pretty much view Bill and Donald as two peas in a pod, they don't view them as any different, except that maybe Donald had more success and opportunity because of his money and power. Bill would've done everything that Don did if he thought he could have.

They are NO DIFFERENT, and most sane non-partisan Americans can clearly see that.

Just chauvinistic power hungry philandering alpha males.

Anyone that thinks one's behavior is any better or any worse than the other reveals themselves to be a hypocritical hyper partisan.

Where I part ways with you is that there is a difference in a woman who is consenting and women who are groped sexually assaulted and totally raped.

You think Trump does that and Bill doesn't?

Do I think Trump does what? Rape women?

Yes, you clearly believe that there is some substantial difference in them. . . . Are you saying one is worse than the other, and which one?

WTF are you even talking about? Good grief. I am talking about Clinton raping and sexually assaulting women is different from consent. Yes there is a substantial difference in Clinton and Trump.
Yes there is a substantial difference in Clinton and Trump.
The 22 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct

I am not justifying anyone. If Donald Trump had an affair before holding any kind of government office, It is no concern to me. period

So you are projecting you have this high moral code and saying Democrats are sick freaks, but you don't care if the person you vote for as President cheats on his wives? Which is immoral.

Yep, you make a lot of sense.

So you are projecting you have this high moral code and saying Democrats are sick freaks, but you don't care if the person you vote for as President cheats on his wives? Which is immoral.

Dude, they're politicians, they all have skeletons in the closet.....all of them.

Trump ordered Cohen to tape the conversation and to pay Stormy with a check not cash......you were saying? ^^^^^^^
Keep up with the facts pussy/
When was Stormy ever a Playboy bunny.
Typical left weirdo doesn't have or listen to all of the facts.
Make sure brain is engaged before engaging your mouth.

Charges against Trump for campaign finance violations for in kind payments may be added to the list of crimes committed by the Liar-in-chief now! Wait for the copy to be written to read about this.
No they can't, asshole.

Yes, they can asshole.

18 U.S. Code § 201 - Bribery of public officials and witnesses
(b)Whoever—
(3)
directly or indirectly, corruptly gives, offers, or promises anything of value to any person, or offers or promises such person to give anything of value to any other person or entity, with intent to influence the testimony under oath or affirmation of such first-mentioned person as a witness upon a trial, hearing, or other proceeding, before any court, any committee of either House or both Houses of Congress, or any agency, commission, or officer authorized by the laws of the United States to hear evidence or take testimony, or with intent to influence such person to absent himself therefrom;
Question, are you stating that there IS evidence that there is campaign finance violations? Or, is it, 'might be', 'could be', 'maybe'?
Hi Meister!
I wrote this earlier....

Well let's review what we do know....

Trump's lawyers and cohen's lawyers got to review all of these tapes with a special magistrate judge before they were turned over to the FBI to make certain nothing was turned over to the FBI that could be attorney client privilege.

Either this recording had nothing to do with attorney client privilege....thus allowed to be turned over...

or

The tape shows a criminal act..
which is the only way the FBI could obtain the recording even if it were attorney /clients talking

The FBI has the recording, so either it was NOT an attorney client privilege conversation, or IF IT Was attorney/client conversation, then something illegal was discussed in it, that allowed the FBI get it...

High moral code? Call it what you will, it is a natural reaction to un-natutral things.

Keep up with the facts pussy/
When was Stormy ever a Playboy bunny.
Typical left weirdo doesn't have or listen to all of the facts.
Make sure brain is engaged before engaging your mouth.
Uh....hey genius....this isn't discussing Daniel. Try to keep up.

Dude, they're politicians, they all have skeletons in the closet.....all of them.

Lewdog claims that we would defend Donald Trump even if he had sex with a pig on live TV. This is where I parted ways with Lewdog

Lewdog claims that we would defend Donald Trump even if he had sex with a pig on live TV. This is where I parted ways with Lewdog

Trump told the world you'd support him if he shot a person in the middle of 5th Avenue. Do you think having sex with a pig is worse than that? It's true.

Tapes, Tapes, Everywhere. Apparently Michael Cohen has recorded tapes with Trump as well as multiple other players.

Cohen's recorded tapes and Putin's video tapes may be the downfall of the scuzz-in-chief.

Live by the tape, die by the tape.

That is called karma.

Charges against Trump for campaign finance violations for in kind payments may be added to the list of crimes committed by the Liar-in-chief now! Wait for the copy to be written to read about this.
No they can't, asshole.

Yes, they can asshole.

18 U.S. Code § 201 - Bribery of public officials and witnesses
(b)Whoever—
(3)
directly or indirectly, corruptly gives, offers, or promises anything of value to any person, or offers or promises such person to give anything of value to any other person or entity, with intent to influence the testimony under oath or affirmation of such first-mentioned person as a witness upon a trial, hearing, or other proceeding, before any court, any committee of either House or both Houses of Congress, or any agency, commission, or officer authorized by the laws of the United States to hear evidence or take testimony, or with intent to influence such person to absent himself therefrom;
Question, are you stating that there IS evidence that there is campaign finance violations? Or, is it, 'might be', 'could be', 'maybe'?
Hi Meister!
I wrote this earlier....

Well let's review what we do know....

Trump's lawyers and cohen's lawyers got to review all of these tapes with a special magistrate judge before they were turned over to the FBI to make certain nothing was turned over to the FBI that could be attorney client privilege.

Either this recording had nothing to do with attorney client privilege....thus allowed to be turned over...

or

The tape shows a criminal act..
which is the only way the FBI could obtain the recording even if it were attorney /clients talking

The FBI has the recording, so either it was NOT an attorney client privilege conversation, or IF IT Was attorney/client conversation, then something illegal was discussed in it, that allowed the FBI get it...

I am pretty sure the FBI has lots of things. Like Peter Stzock, Lisa Page and so on and so forth. I do not trust them any longer. This is why I have a problem with it.

Forum List

Back