Seized tapes record Donald talking with Cohen about Karen McDougal payoff.

I am of the opinion that we should seize all of Hillary's communications and put them up for everyone to see... ALL OF THEM... Attorney/Client doesn't mean jack shit to these fucking morons...

Isn't illegal to tape anyone without their knowledge? I thought it was. Cohen should go down over that alone.

Its damn illegal, get you tossed in prison illegal.
No! Cohen was a participant. the law requires only that one participant be aware of the recording...

Now if it was recorded absent knowledge of a participant or absent a warrant, then it's illegal as hell.....

Good luck with that in court :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

So what? No money exchanged..
You could not possibly know the truth of that, and you just made it up, then said it, then it became true, to you. The tape outs Trump in jeopardy in general because it indicates that there are many more tapes. It outs Trump in jeopardy in this specific instance, because it demonstrates intent.

No money was exchanged says the guy that said that no money was exchanged with stormy Daniels. Which was a lie.

Trump has been caught lying about this exact topic. For fucks sake, until the audio was released, he lied about this too, insisting that he had no connection to this woman.

Why would you ever, under any circumstance, believe this lying liar about the very topic he has systematically lied to you about?
Of course, a pattern of beehavior is beong established bit by bit, and Mueller has more info than we do. Trump has shown repeatedly that his waters do not run very deep, and the most simple, obvious explanation is usually correct.

Mueller has jack shit or it would have leaked already.
Hence the leak of anything to make him look bad...

Its backfiring on them now... This is going to result in civil remedies against them..The Trump team has been waiting for this to happen.... Hide and watch what happens this week...

I am of the opinion that we should seize all of Hillary's communications and put them up for everyone to see... ALL OF THEM... Attorney/Client doesn't mean jack shit to these fucking morons...

Isn't illegal to tape anyone without their knowledge? I thought it was. Cohen should go down over that alone.

No! Cohen was a participant. the law requires only that one participant be aware of the recording...

Now if it was recorded absent knowledge of a participant or absent a warrant, then it's illegal as hell.....

Been there Done that big boy! To many years in law enforcement to play that hokey game....

So the assholes leak illegal tapes? I'm trying to get a grip on this.

Been there Done that big boy! To many years in law enforcement to play that hokey game....

You are at best a google lawyer. :icon_rolleyes:

FYI;
Federal law, as well as most state laws, require one-party approval for anyone to legally record telephone or wire conversations. These "one-party consent" laws effectively make it possible for anyone participating in a conversation to record it without asking the other party's permission. If a party is not a part of a conversation, federal law requires that party receive a search warrant or the permission of all parties to record a conversation.
Federal Law & Penalties for Illegal Wiretapping

As long as Cohen was the one recording he violated no law.

In some states you have to be careful to not even record audio along with your home video security system. These internet lawyer clowns who suggest it was okay to record Trump without his permission are a bunch of fruitcakes.

In some states you have to be careful to not even record audio along with your home video security system. These internet lawyer clowns who suggest it was okay to record Trump without his permission are a bunch of fruitcakes.
I would suggest you get a new attorney.. The laws are different in every state.. But federal law allows single party recording.

What does any of this have to do with Russia hacking Hillary's inevitable election????

It’s a felony if payments were made.

And it establishes full knowledge of the potential damage to his campaign if his affairs became public, cementing the purpose of the payments as helping his campaign. Making his payments to Stormy Daniels another felony.

It’s yet another in a seemingly endless stream of sewage, rampant corruption, and hapless graft spewing from this White House.

Why should Trump be immune from felonies he’s committed. I thought he said no one was above the law
You're kidding, right?

FYI;
Federal law, as well as most state laws, require one-party approval for anyone to legally record telephone or wire conversations. These "one-party consent" laws effectively make it possible for anyone participating in a conversation to record it without asking the other party's permission. If a party is not a part of a conversation, federal law requires that party receive a search warrant or the permission of all parties to record a conversation.

Geeze louise you know I am a simple soul like pointing out there were warmings between ice ages. Way back at Hannity.Bang the gong baby.

I would suggest you get a new attorney.. The laws are different in every state.. But federal law allows single party recording.

:itsok: Okay captain obvious, yes we already established the laws are different in every state. Here read something useful, unless the client waives the privilege an attorney who obtains without the knowledge of the client a confidential communication made between the attorney and the client shall not disclose, or be allowed to disclose or be compelled to disclose such communication. Not in a trial, hearing, or on behalf of any state, municipal or local governmental agency or by the legislature or any committee.

FYI;

Geeze louise you know I am a simple soul like pointing out there were warmings between ice ages. Way back at Hannity.Bang the gong baby.
Sorry TD...

Just didn't want you led astray.... Good to see ya!

unless the client waives the privilege an attorney who obtains without the knowledge of the client a confidential communication made between the attorney and the client shall not disclose, or be allowed to disclose or be compelled to disclose such communication
BINGO!

The conversation was PRIVILEGED! You figured it out... Cohen was not the one who released it, the proescutorial staff did... So Cohen could not give permission because he would have had to get permission from Trump, which Trump stated he gave none.

So the ILLEGAL DUMP of the recording was done by Mueller and his staff along with the Southern DC Prosecutors office.

THIS IS GROSS MISCONDUCT! All of them should be looking for employment in garbage can tossing...

"or be compelled to disclose such communication"

Under the law Cohen CAN NOT BE COMPELLED......

Thus violating PRIVLIGED communication by Prosecutoral staff is a criminal offense under federal law.

Time to quash this illegitimate investigation. When all they have is illegal dumping of privileged communications its time to strip prosecutors of their power and process rights to practice law.

Time to line them up and lock them up!

So what? Where is the crime here?
Campaign finance violations.

And of course another blatant lie told to the face of Trump supporters that they swallowed without thought or question.

But when “would” really meant “wouldn’t” and “no” means “yes”, we’re supposed to believe Trump because he doesn’t lie to us?

Laughing.......you can’t fix stupid.
5AFAAD20-631C-4FDC-B232-3FE6A7855309.jpeg

OH crud, I just remembered....there is another aspect to this.... involved with Cohen....

McDougal's lawyer, was working with Michael Cohen, BEHIND McDougal's back.....

and

Mc Dougal's lawyer who was part of the silencing of her....

Was also

the same lawyer for Stormy Daniels, and working with Cohen on the sly....

all illegal!

But it won't catch the President on that....only Cohen, unless there is a recording of Trump and Cohen talking about Cohen working with the lawyer for both Stormy and Karen?

What is illegal about Trump banging another bimbo?
Are you trolling, or do you actually not know why it would be a campaign finance law felony to pay her off in the middle of an election?

Forum List

Back