Seized tapes record Donald talking with Cohen about Karen McDougal payoff.

What I find funny is no money was ever transacted so no crime was ever committed.. There is no way they can claim this was not a privileged communication as there is no crime to attach which could jeopardize the confidentiality. All this hoopla is bull shit...

So what? Where is the crime here?
Campaign finance violations.

And of course another blatant lie told to the face of Trump supporters that they swallowed without thought or question.

But when “would” really meant “wouldn’t” and “no” means “yes”, we’re supposed to believe Trump because he doesn’t lie to us?

Laughing.......you can’t fix stupid.
View attachment 206303

I give Trump a pass on that one. We are all human. Stzok did the same thing when he called all those people hillbillies. He simply misspoke, and I accept his explanation as well.

I am of the opinion that we should seize all of Hillary's communications and put them up for everyone to see... ALL OF THEM... Attorney/Client doesn't mean jack shit to these fucking morons...
Again, for the mouth-breathers:

This tape was part of the privileged communications between Trump & Cohen, ruled so by the Federal Special Master charged with separating Attorney/Client stuff from Mueller stuff.

Even though this was Attorney/Client stuff, TRUMP WAIVED IT AND ALLOWED IT TO BE RELEASED. Cohen, as the Lawyer, could not legally release it.

So, why did Trump do that? Distraction.

I am of the opinion that we should seize all of Hillary's communications and put them up for everyone to see... ALL OF THEM... Attorney/Client doesn't mean jack shit to these fucking morons...
Again, for the mouth-breathers:

This tape was part of the privileged communications between Trump & Cohen, ruled so by the Federal Special Master charged with separating Attorney/Client stuff from Mueller stuff.

Even though this was Attorney/Client stuff, TRUMP WAIVED IT AND ALLOWED IT TO BE RELEASED. Cohen, as the Lawyer, could not legally release it.

So, why did Trump do that? Distraction.
Link to this! Trump has declined giving permission...

cnn and a toilet.PNG

So what? Where is the crime here?
Campaign finance violations.

And of course another blatant lie told to the face of Trump supporters that they swallowed without thought or question.

But when “would” really meant “wouldn’t” and “no” means “yes”, we’re supposed to believe Trump because he doesn’t lie to us?

Laughing.......you can’t fix stupid.
View attachment 206303

I give Trump a pass on that one. We are all human. Stzok did the same thing when he called all those people hillbillies. He simply misspoke, and I accept his explanation as well.
He didn’t misspeak. Watch the presser with Putin. It’s very clear what he was saying by the other things he said. And then it took them 2 days to come up with that spin.

Paying off a bimbo is not illegal.
It most certainly is when you’re running for federal office.
No its not... just ask slick Willie!
Who did this Willie guy pay off in Secret to keep an affair from being considered by the voting public during a potus campaign?
What could be illegal, was for AMI to pay off Karen for silence, and not report it, during a campaign....if it was payment to silence her to help the campaign, then it had to be reported as a donation....

and

it had to be within campaign finance limits, which is just $2500 an election cycle.....

BUT there is more to this, money laundering, or bank fraud, or Cohen working on the sly with McDougal's lawyer behind her back, or it is the pattern of payoffs....? Or could mean absolutely nothing to prosecutors....

What we do know is Trump released the tape, so he doesn't think it is anything major....or trying to get ahead of the game cuz something is going to come out from it, and he wants to brainwash his version in to his supporters heads, before it does.... it is his modus operandi!

Regardless, Trump chose the timing and did so to deflect from his un-American abomination of a performance in Hellinsky Finland, and with our allies the week earlier!

Basically, I just think he created this drama of #tapegate ... to send the news in another direction so to change the topic away from his disgusting wallowing at Putin's feet while putting his own nation, America, last., imo

Last edited:
Are the tapes Admissible in a court of law since Trump was unware he was being recorded?
What about attorney client privilege?

Are the tapes Admissible in a court of law since Trump was unware he was being recorded?
What about attorney client privilege?
Wouldn’t that be something.
But really I just want people to know that are being duped by a first class charlatan. Lied to again and again.

Donald waives privilege.

All this time I had assumed that the leak of this tape came from the FBI. However, it turns out that the FBI was never given access to the tape. The Special Master determined that the tape was a privileged communication and as a result it was never released to the FBI.

Now that Donald has waived the privilege the tape will be made available to the FBI for possible use in their investigation of Michael Cohen. This is a strange development. Where in the world did the leak come from? And why would Donald waive privilege, potentially allowing the tape to become public?

and this was a 'privileged' conversation between a client and attorney.

How do you figure that? The only way privilege could possibly apply is if Cohen was providing legal advice or other legal work. Paying off a mistress so that she won't reveal a decade old affair isn't legal work.

Sure it is. You should quit spouting off about the law because you obviously know nothing about it.

Forum List

Back