Self Proclaimed "gun nut" Found Murdered In Georgia

Some on the ultra right and libertarian here have been claiming they will be the shooters if the gubmint comes to take their guns. The ultra left here is laughing at them, and the rest of us are shaking our heads at the stupidity.

Nice try, liar.

If anyone is calling for violence over losing their gun....then they will be arrested for making threats.

Sooooo BlackLabel supports murdering anyone that is pro-guns.

I'm guessing a disgruntled friend or employee caught him off guard, not that his guns couldn't protect him.....but that is common sense which the scumbag OP doesn't have.

That's the right wing gun nuts that have threatened to go on violent rampages if the government passes any kind of new gun legislation.

So you are ignoring the rest of the map because 2 states have the same laws and different outcomes?

No, look at Wisconsin and South Dakota, Texas and Oklahome, New York and Pennsylvania...

And look at the darkest colored states. They have the least restrictive gun laws in the country.

Yet that doesn't change the fact states with the most restrictive gun control laws still have gun related murders.

Some on the ultra right and libertarian here have been claiming they will be the shooters if the gubmint comes to take their guns. The ultra left here is laughing at them, and the rest of us are shaking our heads at the stupidity.

Why?

Is it so hard to believe that someone would take a hard stand on such core beliefs? Would I take their position? No. I've been to prison and have no desire to return. Others may not know what they risk while some don't care.

But your attempt to pretend you're not in the liberal camp is funny to watch.

Last edited:
Nice try, liar.

If anyone is calling for violence over losing their gun....then they will be arrested for making threats.

Sooooo BlackLabel supports murdering anyone that is pro-guns.

I'm guessing a disgruntled friend or employee caught him off guard, not that his guns couldn't protect him.....but that is common sense which the scumbag OP doesn't have.

That's the right wing gun nuts that have threatened to go on violent rampages if the government passes any kind of new gun legislation.

Dumbfuck, it's amazing how brainwashed and uninformed those on the far right are.

Unhinged Tactical Response CEO threatens to ‘start killing people’ over Obama’s gun control | The Raw Story

No, look at Wisconsin and South Dakota, Texas and Oklahome, New York and Pennsylvania...

And look at the darkest colored states. They have the least restrictive gun laws in the country.

Yet that doesn't change the fact states with the most restrictive gun control laws still have gun related murders.

You understand that death occurs in life, bigrebnc? The states with the least restrictive laws in the land lead in gun deaths and murders. States with the most restrictive gun laws in the land lag far behind. You understand that, do you not?

You understand that death occurs in life, bigrebnc? The states with the least restrictive laws in the land lead in gun deaths and murders. States with the most restrictive gun laws in the land lag far behind. You understand that, do you not?

If I walk across the border from El Paso to Juarez, I go from a gun legal city/state/country to a gun illegal city/state/country, with identical cultures, within 5 paces.

Take a guess where I am more likely to be shot.

If I walk across the border from El Paso to Juarez, I go from a gun legal city/state/country to a gun illegal city/state/country, with identical cultures, within 5 paces. Take a guess where I am more likely to be shot.

We are talking the USA and state laws, and since you can't carry your argument, you move the goal posts to another discussion.

And we can but an end to much of the gun violence in both countries, though, by simply decriminalizing most drugs, regulating them, and taxing them.

If I walk across the border from El Paso to Juarez, I go from a gun legal city/state/country to a gun illegal city/state/country, with identical cultures, within 5 paces.

Take a guess where I am more likely to be shot.

wherever you choose to piss off a drug dealer or a gang-banger

If I walk across the border from El Paso to Juarez, I go from a gun legal city/state/country to a gun illegal city/state/country, with identical cultures, within 5 paces. Take a guess where I am more likely to be shot.

We are talking the USA and state laws, and since you can't carry your argument, you move the goal posts to another discussion.

And we can but an end to much of the gun violence in both countries, though, by simply decriminalizing most drugs, regulating them, and taxing them.

I already made the State argument with Nevada/Utah, Iowa/South Dakota and New York/Pennsylvainia. If the country argument upsets the debate, maybe we can go to the City argument and use Chicago, New York, and Washington DC.

Pick your poison.

You have no argument. Simply decriminalize drugs, regulate and tax them, and most of the gun violence will stop.

The Red and Blue state correlation of gun deaths in states with varying gun laws is conclusive.

Guns kill. And people like using certain of them with high capacity magazines because they can kill lots of people easily.

You have no argument. Simply decriminalize drugs, regulate and tax them, and most of the gun violence will stop.

The Red and Blue state correlation of gun deaths in states with varying gun laws is conclusive.

Guns kill. And people like using certain of them with high capacity magazines because they can kill lots of people easily.

What...no mention of video games?

Chicago’s murder rate of 15.65 per 100,000 people looks nothing like the American 4.2 rate, the Midwestern 4.5 or the Illinois’ 5.6 rates, but it does look like the murder rates in failed countries like Rwanda, Sierra Leone and Zimbabwe. To achieve Chicago’s murder rate, African countries usually have to experience a bloody genocidal civil war or decades of tyranny.

But Chicago isn’t even all that unique. Or the worst case scenario. That would be New Orleans which at an incredible 72.8 murder rate is ten times higher than the national average. If New Orleans were a country, it would have the 2nd highest murder rate in the world, beating out El Salvador.

Louisiana went red for Romney 58 to 40, but Orleans Parish went blue for Obama 80 to 17.

St. Louis has a murder rate just a little lower than Belize. Baltimore has a worse murder rate than South Africa and Detroit has a worse murder rate than Colombia. Obama won both St. Louis and Baltimore by comfortable margins. He won Detroit’s Wayne County 73 to 26.

Homicide rates like these show that something is broken, but it isn’t broken among the Romney voters rushing to stock up on assault rifles every time Obama begins threatening their right to buy them; it’s broken among Obama’s base.

I posted this in another thread, and the figures are revealing, to say the least.

Cities that are Democratic bastions have a gun murder rate SO MUCH HIGHER than the rest of their state that it skews the numbers, allowing leftist bedwetters to look like they know what they're talking about while spewing nothing but baseless propaganda.

Go fuck yourself, Black Fable, you're a lying, twisting hack that has no shame!

Chicago’s murder rate of 15.65 per 100,000 people looks nothing like the American 4.2 rate, the Midwestern 4.5 or the Illinois’ 5.6 rates, but it does look like the murder rates in failed countries like Rwanda, Sierra Leone and Zimbabwe. To achieve Chicago’s murder rate, African countries usually have to experience a bloody genocidal civil war or decades of tyranny.

But Chicago isn’t even all that unique. Or the worst case scenario. That would be New Orleans which at an incredible 72.8 murder rate is ten times higher than the national average. If New Orleans were a country, it would have the 2nd highest murder rate in the world, beating out El Salvador.

Louisiana went red for Romney 58 to 40, but Orleans Parish went blue for Obama 80 to 17.

St. Louis has a murder rate just a little lower than Belize. Baltimore has a worse murder rate than South Africa and Detroit has a worse murder rate than Colombia. Obama won both St. Louis and Baltimore by comfortable margins. He won Detroit’s Wayne County 73 to 26.

Homicide rates like these show that something is broken, but it isn’t broken among the Romney voters rushing to stock up on assault rifles every time Obama begins threatening their right to buy them; it’s broken among Obama’s base.

I posted this in another thread, and the figures are revealing, to say the least.

Cities that are Democratic bastions have a gun murder rate SO MUCH HIGHER than the rest of their state that it skews the numbers, allowing leftist bedwetters to look like they know what they're talking about while spewing nothing but baseless propaganda.

Look who's all butthurt after I presented the facts. I know you right wingers live in a delusional fantasy land where everything is rainbows and unicorns, but the fact is all the trash and murder in this country comes mainly from the red neck GOP states.
You right wing morons bitch and piss about chicago, but illinois isn't even in the top 10 worst states

You blame "democratic bastions" for the GOP states high murder rates, but how many black people live in alaska? or arizona?

Again you are trying to deflect and make up a bunch of bullshit because you have been put in your place. Grow up and actually learn something.

Last edited:
What kind of low life shit uses a murder victim to push his agenda?

a liberal

but on the plus side, you're not as vile as tm. that vile skank uses murdered children.

What kind of low life shit uses a murder victim to push his agenda?

Bush and the right wing for invading Iraq and passing the patriot act, etc...
And to get re-elected as well.

Look who's all butthurt after I presented the facts. I know you right wingers live in a delusional fantasy land where everything is rainbows and unicorns, but the fact is all the trash and murder in this country comes mainly from the red neck GOP states.
You right wing morons bitch and piss about chicago, but illinois isn't even in the top 10 worst states

You blame "democratic bastions" for the GOP states high murder rates, but how many black people live in alaska? or arizona?

Again you are trying to deflect and make up a bunch of bullshit because you have been put in your place. Grow up and actually learn something.

Remove NOLA from the rest of the state and it becomes light yellow in your map.

Remove Phoenix and Tucson from Arizona and "Voila!", another light yellow.

Hell, remove the gang and drug crime from ANY state and they turn yellow, except MAYBE Alaska.

Fucking hack!

What...no mention of video games?

Deflection is the act of the weak.

Forum List

Back