Selfishly, I'm hoping for passage of TrumpCare....

Yup, the Repubs are going to let the Dems mess with their bill. Your are such a silly.

It's ALL theirs for republicans......No democrat (except the wishy-washy Machin) dare to touch this royal screw up of a bill.

Health care should NOT be a profit making enterprise...People's lives are at stake.......

How is this "fair" while people die for lack of coverage?

United Healthcare CEO Stephen Hemsley took home over $66 million in 2014. Yes, times are good for Mr. Hemsley, who actually "earned" an even more eye-watering $102 million in 2010. The top earner in our report was United Health Group chief Hemsley, with $102 million in total pay. Apr 9, 2015

Are there more for profit or non-profit hospitals in the US?

Of the countries with a single payer system, which have a superior health care system to the United States? Over the past 50 years, what country has produced more life saving/extending drugs, more life saving/extending technology, more life saving/extending medical techniques than the United States.

If United Healthcare CEO Stephen Hemsley is running a successful health care organization, I say pay him $110 million per year. That is the result of COMPETITION.

Why do you demand that we seriously denigrate our superior health care in favor of a system proven to be inferior?

Last edited:
Here's what we're getting from our HC insurance, for-profit companies....Highest costs for LOW life expectancy

imrs.php

As you know, the amount of money spent has nothing whatsoever to do with the lifespan in that country. Why do you insist on posting this lie? Are you that desperate?

Not that it makes any difference to you morons, but congressional democrats got to see this HC fuck up at the same time as the news agencies.

Are you confirming that Democrats CANNOT READ SIXTY PAGES? Got it!

What was it that Nancy Pelosi told us about Obamacare?

5a86c1ec-a5ca-4dcd-82b1-2fb247a229c9_zpsa2jhm6th.jpg

Of course, lets us all hope that NO democrat (except for turn-coat Manchin) votes for TrumpCare.....

BUT, I do hope that all republicans in congress join the circular firing squad and fully support this monster of a law to screw the poor (including Trump supporters) out of HC insurance, ALL THE WHILE giving millionaires HUGE tax cuts (much more than even GWB gave them.)

By November 2018, when this law becomes fully clear even to the dumbest of Trumpsters, republicans will have to face voters, and NO amount of money from those wealthy who will benefit from the tax cuts, will be able to spin this mess out of reality.

The only "hope" that republicans have in 2018, is to have this new law take effect AFTER the election, so that they can bullshit themselves into 2 more years of GOP majority in congress.

I'm 82 years old. My wife and I are on Medicare. Do you realize that of the countries in the industrialized world the U S is the only one which doesn't provide total heath care for it's citizens? Now!!! Get This!! We rank 37th in the order of health and longevity.

I'm 82 years old. My wife and I are on Medicare. Do you realize that of the countries in the industrialized world the U S is the only one which doesn't provide total heath care for it's citizens? Now!!! Get This!! We rank 37th in the order of health and longevity.
Great red herring but it means NOTHING. The 37th thingy has been proven bogus dozens of times.

You, most certainly, have no clue as to what the criteria were for that ranking.

Because the ranking was so corrupt, it has not been taken since the year 2000.

Of course, lets us all hope that NO democrat (except for turn-coat Manchin) votes for TrumpCare.....

BUT, I do hope that all republicans in congress join the circular firing squad and fully support this monster of a law to screw the poor (including Trump supporters) out of HC insurance, ALL THE WHILE giving millionaires HUGE tax cuts (much more than even GWB gave them.)

By November 2018, when this law becomes fully clear even to the dumbest of Trumpsters, republicans will have to face voters, and NO amount of money from those wealthy who will benefit from the tax cuts, will be able to spin this mess out of reality.

The only "hope" that republicans have in 2018, is to have this new law take effect AFTER the election, so that they can bullshit themselves into 2 more years of GOP majority in congress.

Circular firing squad. lol

Unlike the ACA which was a LIE wrapped within a Falsehood.

The American Health Care Bill is TRANSPARENT.

It's not locked up in some vault.

President Trump is allowing America to see it.
The GOP is allowing public debate on it.
They are allowing it to be amended.
And they are inviting their political enemies to have a voice in the Bill.

This is just phase one of the Bill. It will be debated, amended and then voted on and passed in BIPARTISAN fashion.

When adults are in charge this is what Democracy looks like.

No more of this...
Nancy-Pelosi-ACA-Obamacare-Vote-Statement.jpg
Note that what Trump shows to America, America hates. That's why his tax returns are hidden.

Forum List

Back