Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) suggested that federal agents disguised themselves as Trump supporters on Jan. 6

I'm amused by your claim that Kennedy's southern accent is somehow "fake"! He's about as southern as you could possibly get! Born in Mississippi, grew up in Louisiana, attended college at Vanderbuilt University.

Now if you want to talk about politicians and fake accents...let's talk about Hillary Clinton. She grew up in Chicago...yet when Bill was running for office in Arkansas...ole Hillary adopted an accent that made it sound like she was a "Southern belle"!

LOL.

Fact: As of, August 2023, more than 1,100 people have been charged for J6 activities.
  • 629 defendants: Pleaded guilty
  • 129 defendants: Went to trial
  • 98 individuals: Found guilty at contested trials
  • 24 individuals: Convicted
The longest sentence so far is 22 years in prison for Henry "Enrique" Tarrio, the former leader of the right-wing extremist group Proud Boys.

Trumptards: But...but...Ray Epps
And yet the guy who is on video repeatedly urging people to go into the Capitol building...THAT guy isn't in jail for some reason? Care to take a crack at explaining that, Magnus?

WASHINGTON ― Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) over the weekend promoted false conspiracy theories about the riot at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, after House Republicans released hours of raw footage from that day.

Lee said he couldn’t wait to ask FBI Director Chris Wray about an image of a man who was convicted of storming the Capitol and entering the office of former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calf.). The image was shared by another Jan. 6 skeptic who suggested the man was an undercover federal agent posing as a supporter of Donald Trump.

“I predict that, as always, his answers will be 97% information-free,” Lee said of Wray in a post on X, formerly Twitter, on Saturday.

But the image of the man was actually of Kevin Lyons, a Chicago man who was convicted of six federal charges relating to the insurrection, per NBC News’ Ryan Reilly. And Lyons wasn’t flashing a police badge, as the post had suggested, but rather a vaping device.

In another post, commenting on a video of Trump supporters attacking police, Lee asked: “How many of these guys are feds?”

More at the link below...

GOP Senator Goes All In On ‘Nutball’ Jan. 6 Conspiracy Theories

I don't even know how to respond to such conspiracy theories! It's deranged and scary! Is Mike Lee really that dumb? Does Mike Lee really think that sane people will believe it - or is it just for the "poorly educated" consumption? What do you think?
Well, MTG was all in with the "nutball" guy (and others) till this crap was debunked.

Mike Lee the MAGAdummy pops up here and there and when he does...

I'm amused by your claim that Kennedy's southern accent is somehow "fake"! He's about as southern as you could possibly get! Born in Mississippi, grew up in Louisiana, attended college at Vanderbuilt University.

Now if you want to talk about politicians and fake accents...let's talk about Hillary Clinton. She grew up in Chicago...yet when Bill was running for office in Arkansas...ole Hillary adopted an accent that made it sound like she was a "Southern belle"!

She ain't no ways tired -

"attended college at Vanderbuilt University"

What did he learn there?

You on the left accused Trump of colluding with the Russian Government, Jack and that lie was based on the lies that Richard Steele was paid by Hillary Clinton to make up! What our intelligence agencies all agreed on was that Russia has been trying to influence our elections for decades...they did NOT agree that Trump colluded with Russia to make that a reality!
His campaign had more than a 100 contacts with the Russian operatives. You know that is so, yet you deny it.

I wonder if Jack remembers Chuck Schumer standing on the steps of the Supreme Court threatening conservative Justices?
I don't Oldestyle..because he didn't.
Again, you need to stay in reality.
And don't whine to me about the kook who didn't get within sniffing distance of the frat boy beer swiller. :)

The FBI had surveillance agents in the crowd. Senator Lee has no idea if they were 'disguised' as Trump supporters, and if they were, so what?
Well of course they would, I'd expect nothing less.

The rub would be if those same agents were helping to incite the crowd.

I suspect Lee has seen at least one instance of that happening. Epps maybe?

"Progressive group Meidas Touch posted a screen capture of Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) since-deleted part of the post, removing the photo and editing the part where she falsely claimed the conspiracy was legit. Other far-right commentators have followed suit or deleted it entirely. Lee, however, is not one of them"

There is a reason why others delete or edit. Even when they do the MAGAfools still try and defend it. Like Mike Lee.

I feel your just and righteous outrage seeping through your keyboard.
But seeing as the former President and multiple Republican politicians are guilty of the same thing....

#sand
and that makes it ok for the Senate Majority Leader to do?
Or does he get a pass because he said, "I didn't mean it."

LOL.

Fact: As of, August 2023, more than 1,100 people have been charged for J6 activities.
  • 629 defendants: Pleaded guilty
  • 129 defendants: Went to trial
  • 98 individuals: Found guilty at contested trials
  • 24 individuals: Convicted
The longest sentence so far is 22 years in prison for Henry "Enrique" Tarrio, the former leader of the right-wing extremist group Proud Boys.

Trumptards: But...but...Ray Epps
Ray Epps was the one directing movement into the capitol

Forum List

Back