Sen. Risch on Wolf Blitzer: "some traitor" leaked information on Trump meeting

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
He is a member of the Intelligence Committee and makes an absolutely vital point: "why is the National Media concerned with this situation but not with the leaker?"

Whoever the rat bast.ard is that leaked this, is placing lives at risk and undermining the office of the president of the United States. The questions should follow:

"who is the treasonous rat bast.ard?"
"WHY are they engaging in this?"

The second question is actually more important than the first in this instance, since it has been happening with great frequency. There are some who REALLY have something to hide if they are going to these lengths to try and destroy Trump.

Let me tell you, even when I disagreed with Obama I never cheered those rat bast.ards Snowden and Assange. I believed then and do now they are enemies of America. There are concepts which rise well above politics and personal opinion. American security and the secrets of America need to be protected at all costs.

The leak needs to be found and the next FBI has a serious job ahead of them in understanding what has been happening in America.

Oh, and a great comment by Senator Risch to Wolf, "there is a weasel who leaked this to the Washington Post, I wish you would interview the Washington Post about this leak".

Wolf responded: "of course as you know these are confidential sources". Which brought a laugh from Risch.

You see, National Security is only important when Trump is accused of harming it, even if the media is wrong headed and not thorough about their reporting.

Last edited:
He is a member of the Intelligence Committee and makes an absolutely vital point: "why is the National Media concerned with this situation but not with the leaker?"

Whoever the rat bast.ard is that leaked this, is placing lives at risk and undermining the office of the president of the United States. The questions should follow:

The second question is actually more important than the first in this instance, since it has been happening with great frequency. There are some who REALLY have something to hide if they are going to these lengths to try and destroy Trump.

Let me tell you, even when I disagreed with Obama I never cheered those rat bast.ards Snowden and Assange. I believed then and do now they are enemies of America. There are concepts which rise well above politics and personal opinion. American security and the secrets of America need to be protected at all costs.

The leak needs to be found and the next FBI has a serious job ahead of them in understanding what has been happening in America.
Maybe they are patriots who care more about America and national security than the worship of donnie the trump.

Maybe they are patriots who care more about America and national security than the worship of donnie the trump.

I worship only God above. What I do though, since I was a kid, is support the president of the United States and American efforts to support liberty, capitalism and democracy wherever they can. If Clinton had won would be on here defending her as well if all these leaks were occurring. This is beyond dangerous.

Your assessment of this being about a "patriot" sure opens up Pandoras Box doesn't it? This is the kind of logic Commies used in America or Britain when they learn of CIA agents losing their lives due to their efforts. The leaker in this case is committing treason. You don't need hackers and spies when you have a leaker internally doing the harm.

And maybe they are lib/dems who hate Trump more than they care about America and national security

And maybe they are lib/dems who hate Trump more than they care about America and national security
"Maybe" is the key word. The difference between a whistleblower and a malicious leaker is purely speculative and a matter of opinion in many cases. Intent means everything and it is difficult to judge intent.

"Maybe" is the key word. The difference between a whistleblower and a malicious leaker is purely speculative and a matter of opinion in many cases. Intent means everything and it is difficult to judge intent.

True. IMHO it would be more honest and honorable to wait for the facts before rushing to judgement, either for or against anybody. But I will say this, whether it's a Dem or a Repub who is anti-Trump makes no difference to me; the person should be fired and if criminal acts were committed then that person should be charged and the case adjucated in a court of law.

Forum List

Back