Senate confirmations - time for some payback

That kind of childish nonsense needs to stop.
The childish nonsense was acceptable to you over the last four years.

Really? Can you point to any posts where I agreed with the impeachment proceedings or whatever else?? I'll wait.

Ouch, really? You didn't "agree" with the impeachment hearings? Wow, and I questioned that you actually gave Democrats "hell." They are still scathing over that silent rebuke, aren't they?

What did Democrats do the last four years that I'm referring to? Any idea?

Lets try something new...responsibly governing.
In order to do that, You'll have to get rid of the Republican and Democrat parties and all the idiots that have been supporting them.

Vowing vengeance is probably not the adult thing to do.

Well, we are in the era of "An eye for an eye, making the whole country FUCKING RETARDED" politics, so it's not like it's a surprise. :dunno:

I'd not be surprised if the Senate didn't ever come into session. But it is a little disappointing that the morning after the loss...a blob supporter is yelling "payback time". I'm not sure what they are "paying back"...having been in power for 4 years.

Of course you know, blob. You're a partisan hack. You liked it when it was Democrats doing it

Aww...did I hurt your feelings Fido?

Too bad.

Biden is going to win. Democrats always win once it's into this stage of counts and recount. Here's the formula.

Step A - Count/recount
Step B - Are Democrats ahead? If no, go to step A, else to to step C
Step C - Freeze everything

I concede. So now it's time for some payback.

Republicans need to slow walk and vote against every Biden nomination for the judiciary and for his administration for the next four years, just like Democrats did to Trump the last four.

Let's not let Biden have an administration until at least summer, just like Democrats did to Trump. Payback's a bitch. Long live the bitch

No, it is not time for more game playing with our governing. Stop the partisan bullshit and do what they are elected to do.

I'm not taking your post seriously until you address that Democrats blocked every Trump nominee in every way possible the last four years.

You're the partisan hack. Address my full post, not just your Democrat butt hurt that you don't want to get what you are still giving out

I am not a partisan hack. I have given BOTH parties hell for their obstructionist tactics. I am not saying either party is better. Just that focusing on stopping the other party instead of governing is a self-defeating bit of childish nonsense.

Be specific of what you "know" and gave Democrats "hell" for the last couple years.

You aren't acknowledging anything Democrats did or that you had a problem with

And you aren't acknowledging anything the republicans did to obstruct the business of governing.

That's a lie, obviously you aren't reading the thread.

Coyote said Republicans did it to O. I said that's true, but they only did it to a handful of appointments, which is factually true.

Democrats slow walked EVERY Trump appointment to both his administration and the judiciary.

Obama had a full administration in place within a month or two. Trump didn't until summer.

I know you're old enough to remember that since you've been posting on this site for at least that long

Biden is going to win. Democrats always win once it's into this stage of counts and recount. Here's the formula.
The last time we were into this "stage of counts and recount" was in 2000, which political crime family won the Presidency in that election?

Obviously the Democrats in Florida where following my formula until the SCOTUS stopped the Democrats in Miami Dade and Broward from continuing to vote weeks after the election. But if you re-read my post, clearly what I said was the game plan. I agree it's theoretically possible they get stopped, but I'm not counting on it. It's so unlikely
LOL, so your original assertion: "Democrats always win once it's into this stage of counts and recount." doesn't really square well with reality, huh?

kaz said:
Republicans need to slow walk and vote against every Biden nomination for the judiciary and for his administration for the next four years, just like Democrats did to Trump the last four.
Nightfox said:
How exactly did the Democrats "slow walk" Trumps judiciary nominations? Haven't the Republicans controlled the Senate for the last 4 years and didn't the Democrats remove the filibuster for judicial nominations during the Nimrod Administration?
kaz said:
If you want to discuss this, I will. But if you seriously don't know anything about how Democrats slow walked every Trump nomination and how they voted against them all for four years
How does voting against a judicial nominee equate to "slow walking" when the fact of the matter is that the Dems had absolutely ZERO power to affect the fate of any nominee as long as the Republicrats voted en mass (which they did).

kaz said:
and if you don't know that Trump didn't have an administration because of until summer, then you're so completely clueless about the topic that you aren't even interesting.
Can you please repeat that in English?

Describe what you know Democrats did to slow walk Trump appointees the last four years. I'm not playing games with you. First you denied you had any idea what I was talking about. Now you're beating around the bush.
That's simple, THEY DIDN'T; Trump's judicial appointees were smooth sailing given the removal of the filibuster for judicial nominees below the SCOTUS level by the Democrats and the removal of the filibuster of SCOTUS nominees by the Republicans, heck weren't you paying attention to the lightning speed nomination of Amy Coney Barrett to SCOTUS? that wasn't an outlier that's representative of the smooth sailing he's had in this regard for the last 4 years.

... and Trump and his merry band of miscreants have the Democrats to thank for all that smooth sailing since they were dumb enough to go along with the removal of the filibuster in the first place, it was Trumps predecessor President Nimrod that was subject to the "slow walking" of judicial nominees.

And as someone who hates both parties, why don't you want quagmire? I love DC quagmire. Everything they all do is bad
DC is a quagmire because of the two crime families.. er. parties and it's a quagmire with far too much power over the lives of the citizenry. I don't want a quagmire in DC, I want a sleepy little village that only stirs when it's really needed.

In order to do that, You'll have to get rid of the Republican and Democrat parties and all the idiots that have been supporting them.

Well, we are in the era of "An eye for an eye, making the whole country FUCKING RETARDED" politics, so it's not like it's a surprise. :dunno:

I'd not be surprised if the Senate didn't ever come into session. But it is a little disappointing that the morning after the loss...a blob supporter is yelling "payback time". I'm not sure what they are "paying back"...having been in power for 4 years.

Of course you know, blob. You're a partisan hack. You liked it when it was Democrats doing it

Too bad.

Ouch, and candycorn loses it. Wow, you're really upset this time. Calm down, it's just an internet discussion. Stop throwing things. Are you overdue for your nap?

Step A - Count/recount

Let's not let Biden have an administration until at least summer, just like Democrats did to Trump. Payback's a bitch. Long live the bitch

Are you suggesting the Republicans undermine the newly elected President (If Joe wins), oppose his every action, like Democrats did to Trump?

Are you suggesting the GOP conduct a 'weekly' coup attempt, as the Democrats did to President Trump?

Forget about it.....Joe Biden will not last 6 months in office after he takes the oath of office. Nancy Pelosi will force Biden to step down due to 'health' or will remove him from office using the 25th Amendment and replace him with Harris. (Look for AOC, Omar, or Tlaib to be picked as Harris' VP).

Yep. And WinterBorn says he is against both sides doing it and gave Democrats "hell" for it, but won't admit anything that Democrats did

Jeez, you really are stretching here. I won't admit to what? I could say I haven't denied anything they did. It amounts to the same bullshit.

I have been an outspoken opponent of the 2 party system we have now. Mainly because it has become more about "But _________ did it too!" or "But the other party was worse in previous terms". I don't give a rat's ass. Those who are elected to govern should spend their time governing and working for the people rather than worrying about payback.

The last time we were into this "stage of counts and recount" was in 2000, which political crime family won the Presidency in that election?

Obviously the Democrats in Florida where following my formula until the SCOTUS stopped the Democrats in Miami Dade and Broward from continuing to vote weeks after the election. But if you re-read my post, clearly what I said was the game plan. I agree it's theoretically possible they get stopped, but I'm not counting on it. It's so unlikely
LOL, so your original assertion: "Democrats always win once it's into this stage of counts and recount." doesn't really square well with reality, huh?

kaz said:
Nightfox said:
How exactly did the Democrats "slow walk" Trumps judiciary nominations? Haven't the Republicans controlled the Senate for the last 4 years and didn't the Democrats remove the filibuster for judicial nominations during the Nimrod Administration?
kaz said:
If you want to discuss this, I will. But if you seriously don't know anything about how Democrats slow walked every Trump nomination and how they voted against them all for four years
How does voting against a judicial nominee equate to "slow walking" when the fact of the matter is that the Dems had absolutely ZERO power to affect the fate of any nominee as long as the Republicrats voted en mass (which they did).

kaz said:
and if you don't know that Trump didn't have an administration because of until summer, then you're so completely clueless about the topic that you aren't even interesting.
Can you please repeat that in English?

Describe what you know Democrats did to slow walk Trump appointees the last four years. I'm not playing games with you. First you denied you had any idea what I was talking about. Now you're beating around the bush.
That's simple, THEY DIDN'T; Trump's judicial appointees were smooth sailing given the removal of the filibuster for judicial nominees below the SCOTUS level by the Democrats and the removal of the filibuster of SCOTUS nominees by the Republicans, heck weren't you paying attention to the lightning speed nomination of Amy Coney Barrett to SCOTUS? that wasn't an outlier that's representative of the smooth sailing he's had in this regard for the last 4 years.

... and Trump and his merry band of miscreants have the Democrats to thank for all that smooth sailing since they were dumb enough to go along with the removal of the filibuster in the first place, it was Trumps predecessor President Nimrod that was subject to the "slow walking" of judicial nominees.

And as someone who hates both parties, why don't you want quagmire? I love DC quagmire. Everything they all do is bad
DC is a quagmire because of the two crime families.. er. parties and it's a quagmire with far too much power over the lives of the citizenry. I don't want a quagmire in DC, I want a sleepy little village that only stirs when it's really needed.

OK, so you don't know what you are talking about. The filibuster was removed, but there were many procedure abilities still the minority party could use to slow deliberation on judicial appointments and administration appointments.

No, they couldn't ultimately stop them. But they dramatically slowed down all appointments by triggering every procedure every time. It was meant for them to be able to trigger more deliberation time when there were disagreements. By doing it to hundreds of appointees, it slowed confirmation to a crawl.

McConnell did eventually change the rules to allow concurrent deliberation time and to shorten the deliberation period so Republicans could get the picks through.

You're welcome, thanks for asking

Too bad.

Ouch, and candycorn loses it. Wow, you're really upset this time. Calm down, it's just an internet discussion. Stop throwing things. Are you overdue for your nap?

That was losing it ? You're the one calling for Payback.

giphy.gif

Step A - Count/recount

Are you suggesting the Republicans undermine the newly elected President (If Joe wins), oppose his every action, like Democrats did to Trump?

Are you suggesting the GOP conduct a 'weekly' coup attempt, as the Democrats did to President Trump?

You feel me, yes

Forget about it.....Joe Biden will not last 6 months in office after he takes the oath of office. Nancy Pelosi will force Biden to step down due to 'health' or will remove him from office using the 25th Amendment and replace him with Harris. (Look for AOC, Omar, or Tlaib to be picked as Harris' VP).

Who said it should end at Biden?

Too bad.

giphy.gif

You're the one who started worrying about how people feel, dumb ass

Yep. And WinterBorn says he is against both sides doing it and gave Democrats "hell" for it, but won't admit anything that Democrats did

Jeez, you really are stretching here. I won't admit to what? I could say I haven't denied anything they did. It amounts to the same bullshit.

I have been an outspoken opponent of the 2 party system we have now. Mainly because it has become more about "But _________ did it too!" or "But the other party was worse in previous terms". I don't give a rat's ass. Those who are elected to govern should spend their time governing and working for the people rather than worrying about payback.

What did you SPECIFICALLY object to about the Democrat's behavior the last four years?

I've asked the question several times now and you've provided no answer other than that you didn't advocate impeachment. As scathing as your not advocating impeachment was, I'm looking for more.

Anything?

Too bad.

giphy.gif

Sorry Fido...you're calling for "payback" and are now using profanity.

I think seeing an accomplished black female really sets you off.

tenor.gif

Try not to let it hurt you too much as your head explodes...again.

Funny how you keep saying this and melting down when I say to shut them down, LOL. You're like no, kaz, let the Marxist Democrats rule! Funny stuff

Too bad.

giphy.gif

Sorry Fido...you're calling for "payback" and are now using profanity.

I think seeing an accomplished black female really sets you off.

tenor.gif

Try not to let it hurt you too much as your head explodes...again.

And candy starts another of her racist diatribes. Yes, it's all about skin color, racist. Everything to you is about skin color

What did you SPECIFICALLY object to about the Democrat's behavior the last four years?

I've asked the question several times now and you've provided no answer other than that you didn't advocate impeachment. As scathing as your not advocating impeachment was, I'm looking for more.

Anything?

Illegal Russian Collusion

Buying Russian Intel Service propaganda & knowingly using it to attempt to rig and election and later in a failed coup attempt....

Perpetrating FISA Court Abuses

Illegally spying on Americans, reporters, the media, US Senators, USSC Justices, opposition party candidates, & a President

Censuring the US AG for refusing to break the law

Non-stop failed faux coup attempts

Perpetrating, admittedly, the 1st politically partisan faux Impeachment coup attempt based on zero crime, zero evidence, and zero witnesses...

Undermining, obstruction, perjury, manufacturing false evidence, FISA Court abuses, sedition, leaking classified, Conspiracy, Conspiracy to commit treason, treason....

...and so much more...

Step A - Count/recount

If that were to happen what we will end up for leaderships is not the "B" team but several letters lower. History will not be kind to these insane nuts. Perhaps playing by the rules is to one sided and changes are needed.

Forum List

Back