Senate Democrats May Be Further Harming Their November Election Chances With Supreme Court Nominee

we should have a Black woman on the Court... I say we should have had one b4 now

But THIS one?

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

no

+
A rant without an intelligent argument against her, shows you have nothing to offer.

Perhaps someone should sue Biden for racial bias/discrimination in hiring. :auiqs.jpg:

Her only qualification is her race and gender, she's probably the most unqualified candidate ever to be offered by any administration for a seat on the SCOTUS.
And Thomas? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

They have to know it's political suicide for the party to confirm her but with the beating they know they're going to take in November as it is they may well have decided it's worth some additional fallout to get one of their own on the court with the potential to serve 40 years or more.

What gets me is why they could not find a better candidate? I mean is this really the best "black woman" they have to offer? What an insult to black women and dem's if that's the case.
You still aren't saying shit hot shot. You're all rants and bullshit.

Based on the access to logical, documented, reliable information, and how they coincide with the constitution, her decisions won't reflect her masters desires, because she has no masters.

You presented us with an argument that has no relationship with documented evidence. You're a partisan idiot.
You talk just like her. You yap and yap, but you actually say nothing. Perfect government chatter.

You talk just like her. You yap and yap, but you actually say nothing. Perfect government chatter.
I said what needed to be said. I spoke the truth. All you offer is hate, and rants. You don't have what it takes to debate intelligently, because your hate does the talking for you.

The standards were lowered at Harvard Law School so Obama could qualify to be the first Black President of Harvard Law School. Do your research.
That's not a link nor an answer. Getting shit out of your ass is for losers. That's why you are a loser.

I said what needed to be said. I spoke the truth. All you offer is hate, and rants. You don't have what it takes to debate intelligently, because your hate does the talking for you.
She can't define what a woman is. TRUTH. Nothing racist or hateful about it.

Forum List

Back