Senate Impeachment Trial Thread.

I like the argumrnt" Of Course Trump did it but it is not an impeachable offense".

That will play well for the general public.

Trump asked for the Ukrane to "investigate the Bidens for corruption.

I don't see anyone other than leftardz having a problem with that.

No, I do not think I will...because there is no need to. The President has not been charged with Bribery or Extortion. If you disagree show me where he is in the Articles of Impeachment, and provide the link,.Otherwise, thank you for playing.....
It is relevant. I will expalin it to you as soon as you answer my question.
How do you explain NO CRIMES and not one violation of US Code cited, and then demand The President to prove he did not Commit a Crime when The House was unable to prove he did commit a Crime?

You and your fellow fanatics have reached the Height of Dumbassery

One more question. If some of The President's Staff tried to convince The President to Release The Aid Immediately then how can you argue The President does not have the power to delay Foreign Aid?
adam-schiff-ill-take-wasting-taxpayer-money-over-letting-trump-fix-country.jpg
Answer my question: Is it an impeachable offense if the President of the United States gives our nuclear codes to Iran?
I think Obama should be tried for treason, convicted, & shot for what he did with Iran and then his dead body be hung from lady liberty's torch for the whole world to see what America does to traitors.
FvJYFhQbdkhCwDR-800x450-noPad.jpg
Are you going to answer my question or not?
I don't indulge in your fantasies. We are here to talk about facts. Obama gave Iran $150 Billion in Obama Bucks to buy Obama Bombs, and Money to develop their Nuclear weapons with Obama's Blessings and Obama Bucks, from OBAMAS firends and handlers, Putin and The Russians, so Hell Yah, OBAMA should face a Firing Squad for that and then be hung from Lady Liberty's Torch for Treason until his body rots.

Those Obama Bucks Bought Obama Bombs from Russia that killed Americans and Killed our Allies. Obama is a Terrorist and a Traitor.
3cdi6l.jpg

Last edited:
So this Fat Hag's pitch is to say

"The House Did It's Job but we need your help to help us Do Our Job AGAIN Because We Couldn't Get It Done?"

"You must give us thousands of subpoenas to exonerate The President"

Me: Well bitch, if 4 years of harassing The President and Launching Your Subpoena Cannon didn't get it done, you can go off yourself with a glock.

Sniffle Sniffle BUT.....

"We Want a DO OVER"!

Subpoena
Subpoena
Subpoena

Subpoena
Subpoena
Subpoena

Subpoena
Subpoena
Subpoena

Subpoena
Subpoena
Subpoena

Subpoena
Subpoena
Subpoena

Subpoena
Subpoena

images

Last edited:
If McConnell does his job, this will be a heady embarrassment for the Democrats.
The is zero chance that McConnell will do his job as defined by the US Constitution.

He has already violated his oath by stating he will do what Trump wants.
Using the rules for this trial that were used during Clinton's trial.
I AM MORE PISSED THAN EVER.

Listening to these fools and liars which completely violated just about every rule and the law to conduct their sham inquiry and just like The Mueller Report, couldn't drag their Lying Scam across the finish line, sit there, and Lie, and at the same time BEG The SENATE to finish their corrupt work, infuriates me, and I think it will most of America and it will show at the ballot box.
3kmfto.jpg

NO PROOF
NO EVIDENCE
tenor.gif

NO PROOF
NO EVIDENCE

RW fukbots gnaw through chainlink to parrot Trump -

Last edited:
NO PROOF
NO EVIDENCE
tenor.gif

NO PROOF
NO EVIDENCE
Finally you woke the Hell up, before you are sent to Hell for being a traitor, a seditious asshole, slanderer, and pathological liar.

No Proof No Evidence? Damn right and it's the only honest thing you have ever said in your life.

Repent, your judgment draws nigh.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
The Donald's attorney's thus far are as incompetent as he is. The managers for The People have been masterful.

Lofgren again admitted they have "no evidence'. Un. Fucking. Believable.

They showed up without their homework. Idiots.

Trump's team is destroying these idiots who showed up without a case.:5_1_12024:

Schiff:

"The House Calls John Bolton"
"The House Calls Mulvaney."

Dumb Ass, you are NO LONGER IN THE HOUSE. You should have called them then.
35481293006_982edc6706_b.jpg

Shcifferbrans just tried to call witnesses.

What a clown.:21:

If the marines came in right now and arrested these idiots for treason I wouldn’t be surprised
You folks are just plain batshyte crazy to say something like that. Even a member of Don's defense team disagreed with the specious argument they are making.

Alan Dershowitz said a "technical crime" wasn't needed for impeachment in resurfaced 1998 interview

Billy the Bagman is out there saying a prez can't be indicted. Crazy Al is saying he can be impeached but only if he committed a crime.........which contradicts what he said during Clinton's impeachment. Trump is on film welcoming witness testimony........but he won't allow it.

The admin's defense is a clown show.

If the marines came in right now and arrested these idiots for treason I wouldn’t be surprised
You folks are just plain batshyte crazy to say something like that. Even a member of Don's defense team disagreed with the specious argument they are making.

Alan Dershowitz said a "technical crime" wasn't needed for impeachment in resurfaced 1998 interview
You can’t use the House of representatives to have a temper tantrum because you lost the election in 2016.. that’s all this is .. entitled little brats, pissed they lost control.

from the intense rw leg humping going on here, the dems must be kicking Turtleboi's ass down the road and back -

Forum List

Back