Senate Impeachment Trial Thread.

Schiff just said the same thing I posted to all you all. Not one word of denial by Trump's TV lawyers.
You think it is a good thing that you and Schiff are saying the same thing?

:iyfyus.jpg:
I don;t see the Trump team repeating anything your saying.
Are you still here?

you disappeared after I asked if you knew the charges against trump by a 13-year old girl had been dropped when you posted the story here
If your too stupid to know the answer to that question then there is nothing I can do for you.

These ridiculous Subpoenas that Soviet Schummet wants violate Executive Privilege and should not be allowed.

Gee, where have we heard something like this before....?

Oh yeah, when Nadler demanded the US AG violate the law and then ended up Censuring him for NOT breaking the law.

:p

Schiff just said the same thing I posted to all you all. Not one word of denial by Trump's TV lawyers.

Are you still here?

you disappeared after I asked if you knew the charges against trump by a 13-year old girl had been dropped when you posted the story here

not a criminal trial = no charges

political impeachment = articles

The articles of impeachment do not result in the removal of the official, but instead require the enacting body to take further action, such as bringing the articles to a vote before the full body.

run along now, the grown ups have the floor.

Not one word of denial by Trump's TV lawyers.

Odd, I thought they weren't allowed to interrupt.

are you saying they are?
I am saying Trump's TV lawyers could have said "My client did nothing wrong in extorting the Ukraine!" or such some similar words. They did not do so.
They don't have to bother with that, since there is not one violation of US Code that appears in The Fake Articles.

How about you prove you aren't a little lying bitch and show us what US CODE was violated that constitutes a violation of a High Crime, or Misdemeanor.

You can't so take your lying ass to back to Hell and tell Daddy Satan you failed....again.

Are you still here?

not a criminal trial = no charges

political impeachment = articles

run along now, the grown ups have the floor.
Impeachment is defined as Gross Violations of High Crimes and Misdemeanors.
Separation of Powers is not a violation of a US Statute.

are you saying they are?
I am saying Trump's TV lawyers could have said "My client did nothing wrong in extorting the Ukraine!" or such some similar words. They did not do so.
They don't have to bother with that, since there is not one violation of US Code that appears in The Fake Articles.

How about you prove you aren't a little lying bitch and show us what US CODE was violated that constitutes a violation of a High Crime, or Misdemeanor.

You can't so take your lying ass to back to Hell and tell Daddy Satan you failed....again.
Let me ask you a question though I suspect I will just get an answer that is the equivalent of dead wood.

If a president of the USA gave our nuclear codes to Iran, would that be an impeachable offense?

They did not have to. The articles of Impeachment contain NO CRIME that can be charged / for which someone can be convicted! The Democrats did NOT 'charge' the President with Extortion'. By your argument, Trump's lawyers should have declared, 'The President did not steal any horses, did not engage in cattle rustling, did not illegally park in a handicap zone, did not cross the street illegally.....

They did not have to. The articles of Impeachment contain NO CRIME that can be charged / for which someone can be convicted! The Democrats did NOT 'charge' the President with Extortion'. By your argument, Trump's lawyers should have declared, 'The President did not steal any horses, did not engage in cattle rustling, did not illegally park in a handicap zone, did not cross the street illegally.....
See my post 167

Impeachment is defined as Gross Violations of High Crimes and Misdemeanors.
Separation of Powers is not a violation of a US Statute.
Disagreements in Foreign Policy is NOT an Impeachable offense.
Extreme Butt-Hurt is NOT.
Losing an election is NOT

The House Impeachment Managers were OVBVIOUSLY UN-prepared for this legal onslaught......WHO KNEW THEY WERE GOING TO HAVE TO PRACTIVE ACTUAL, LEGITIMATE LAW DURING THE SENATE IMPEACHMENT HEARING?

It's a wonder to me how it seems that I know more about what the constitution
means and says than the idiot democommie dimwits in congress. Or maybe they just like to pretend that it doesn't say what it most clearly does. This dangerous bunch of
assholes belong in federal prison cells.

Another House Dimwinger gets up to beg the Senate to do the job they failed to do in the House.

Is this their whole case? "We fucked up, please save us!"
That is their whole strategy to get enough idiots in The Senate to Fall for their Woe is Me, Trump Resisted US, & we want The Senate to give us a DO-OVER .....SCAM

The Democrat turds are saying "Trump blocked all evidence". The assholes are saying it now in front of the Senate.

If Trump did indeed "block all evidence" then what evidence did the Democrats have to impeachment him?

Are the shitheads lying?

The Democrat turds said the evidence against Trump was overwhelming. So overwhelming that all but two Democrats voted to impeach him.

Now the Democrat filth is saying that they don't have enough evidence and that they want more.

See my post 167
No, I do not think I will...because there is no need to. The President has not been charged with Bribery or Extortion. If you disagree show me where he is in the Articles of Impeachment, and provide the link,.Otherwise, thank you for playing.....

are you saying they are?

did you miss the question, or just not understand it?

"Odd, I thought they weren't allowed to interrupt.
are you saying they are?"

The House Impeachment Managers were OVBVIOUSLY UN-prepared for this legal onslaught......WHO KNEW THEY WERE GOING TO HAVE TO PRACTIVE ACTUAL, LEGITIMATE LAW DURING THE SENATE IMPEACHMENT HEARING?

means and says than the idiot democommie dimwits in congress. Or maybe they just like to pretend that it doesn't say what it most clearly does. This dangerous bunch of
These lying assholes only pretend to not know what The Constitution Says.

Article I, Section 2, Clause 5 provides:

The House of Representatives shall choose their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.
Article I, Section 3, Clauses 6 and 7 provide:

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no Person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two-thirds of the Members present. Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States; but the Party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment and Punishment, according to Law.

The ignorance on this board is overwhelming. Here is the wording from the Constitution.
Don't see anything in there about the Senate conducting an investigation.

Oops!

By blocking cooperation Trump ensures a paucity of proof, You then point to the void and say absence of evidence indicates there’s no case.

OOOOOOPS
More lies by you.

Feel free to bring where I said either of those things you claim I said, liar.

GO!

TYPICAL ANSWER FROM A TRUMP TURD POLISHER
That's the best ya got when getting called out for your lies?

You are no match, son. Run along.
fleas and nats.

These lying assholes only pretend to not know what The Constitution Says.
Now that is funny coming from you.

are you saying they are?

Let me ask you a question though I suspect I will just get an answer that is the equivalent of dead wood.

If a president of the USA gave our nuclear codes to Iran, would that be an impeachable offense?

the Trumpdrones continue to slobber like a zombie - NO CRIMINAL PROOF

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn -

theyre all yours .

Forum List

Back