Senate Introduces Bill to Kill Obamacare Dems Can't Stop

Why would Trump not veto this ?

He promised to "replace " Obamacare . Not throw 30 million people of their insurance .
He promised to repeal Obamacare on "day one".

The cost of healthcare was outpacing the rate of inflation for DECADES. And the GOP never once proposed a comprehensive solution.

That is a shameless lie.

Republicans (in Heritage Foundation) certainly did propose and even pass (Romney) a comprehensive solution (Romneycare) in the state of Massachusetts that some of them hailed as an example to the rest of the country...until democrats passed it in the rest of the country.

Obamacare is not Romneycare on any level!

Another far left drone narrative debunked!
I'm sorry, but "Nuh uh!" is not debunking something.

It's a fact. RomneyCare contained a mandate, and was the model on which Obamacare was based.

Wrong! Show where the insurance companies helped write the bill in Mass.

Silly far left drone!

The cost of healthcare was outpacing the rate of inflation for DECADES. And the GOP never once proposed a comprehensive solution.

That is a shameless lie.

Republicans (in Heritage Foundation) certainly did propose and even pass (Romney) a comprehensive solution (Romneycare) in the state of Massachusetts that some of them hailed as an example to the rest of the country...until democrats passed it in the rest of the country.

get the f outta here - which major part of Obamacare is not in Romney care?

romneyu_romneycare_table.jpg
Kosh is a tardbot. It has about a 25 word vocabulary.

So tell us, what legislation has the great pandering Enzi put on the table to replace Obamacare?

Stop pretending that you really care, you are far left drone that voted for Hilary!
Stop throwing up smoke, retard, and tell us what Obamacare should be replaced with.
It's a wonder the population survived until Obama came along with his brainstorm.

Even when the Democrats telegraphed what they would do if given a chance, the GOP still did NOTHING.

The GOP had all three branches of government under its control during Bush. Still, they did NOTHING. Even as more and more and more people were getting priced out of healthcare insurance.

Which is why I am convinced the GOP sold us all down the river to single payer healthcare decades ago.

And all the shouting and tearing of clothes by the GOP has been theater for the pseudocon rubes.

nd1wg0.jpg

Obaaaaaa....

mn2oli.jpg

...maaaaaa!!!

See how the far left acts when you confront them and debunk their religious dogma...
I never saw a lot of problems until Obama changed things. Now I know people who have the basic amount of coverage and if anyone in the family needed extreme treatment, they would be financially ruined. One couple with 4 kids I know reduced their coverage because it would cost more a month for premiums than his salary.

That is a shameless lie.

The devil is always in the details..

And you want someone to prove a negative..

Show where the insurance companies helped write the bill in Mass.

Silly far left drone!

That is a shameless lie.

get lost, you got nothing.

Devil is maybe in the details but Republicans do not oppose the details. They are not saying "we will do same thing but with better details!" they are opposing the very ideas and the framework of healthcare reform underlying Romneycare and Obamacare.

I'm all for repealing Obamacare, but not one pseudocon has EVER answered the question, "AND THEN WHAT?"

And I've been asking for over six years.

Any jackass can be against something and criticize it, but it takes intelligence and guts to propose what must be done.
Republicans claim it is so easy to give us something better

Why can't they describe a credible replacement after eight years?

They don't dare.

That is a shameless lie.

See how the far left can not provide any details outside their religious dogma..

Also you edited my quotes:

Silly far left drone!

He promised to "replace " Obamacare . Not throw 30 million people of their insurance .

And Obama said you could keep your doctor...

Another far left denuded narrative as Trump takes office on Jan 20..

97% of Americans were able to keep their own doctor.

And the far left drone missed the fact that Trump is not yet in office!

Another far left debunked narrative, even the CBO said after the full implantation of Obamacare that 20 million people would still be with out insurance.

Yea and the sky is down :rolleyes:

If Republicans ever succeeded in repealing Obamacare, the U.S. budget deficit would soar by as much as $353 billion over 10 years and 24 million people would lose their health insurance, the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office said Friday.

Obamacare Repeal Would Raise Deficit, Cost People Insurance, Report Finds

See how the far left grips with religious dogma..

That is assuming that no one can get insurance after the repeal, once again a failed far left drone post!

There is no need to assume at all, all we have to do is LOOK AT THE UNINSURANCE RATE BEFORE OBAMACARE took effect.

uabo9dtqxuaxnjodz1cvmw.png

See that far left thinks that after the repeal that people will not be able to get insurance!

They are pushing yet another debunked religious narrative!

The left are pissed. Not only did they lose all the free shit Hillary was promising them, now Trump and the GOP are taking away the free shit Obama promised them. Poor libs :eusa_boohoo:

And you're just waiting for the free shit Trump promised you.

If the R's repeal the PPACA next week or next month chaos will reign. The adults in the Congress know this, and I'd be surprised if the effort did not fail.

That is a shameless lie.

See how the far left can not provide any details outside their religious dogma..

Silly far left drone!

You are an idiot and you prove it with your every post.

I gave you a a list of major provisions of both Romneycare and Obamacare - they are right about identical. nothing you said disputes any of it.

Devil is maybe in the details but Republicans do not oppose the details. They are not saying "we will do same thing but with better details!" they are opposing the very ideas and the framework of healthcare reform underlying Romneycare and Obamacare.

Did you lose your doctor ?

What happened to the death panels and rationing that the GOP promised ?

Yes I did lose my doctor..

In 2018 after full implementation a group of about 20 people would decide what will be covered and will not be covered..

So you have to wait a couple more years, if Obamacare is still around!

Silly far left drone!

Yea and the sky is down :rolleyes:

If Republicans ever succeeded in repealing Obamacare, the U.S. budget deficit would soar by as much as $353 billion over 10 years and 24 million people would lose their health insurance, the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office said Friday.

Obamacare Repeal Would Raise Deficit, Cost People Insurance, Report Finds

See how the far left grips with religious dogma..

That is assuming that no one can get insurance after the repeal, once again a failed far left drone post!

There is no need to assume at all, all we have to do is LOOK AT THE UNINSURANCE RATE BEFORE OBAMACARE took effect.

uabo9dtqxuaxnjodz1cvmw.png

See that far left thinks that after the repeal that people will not be able to get insurance!

They are pushing yet another debunked religious narrative!

The left are pissed. Not only did they lose all the free shit Hillary was promising them, now Trump and the GOP are taking away the free shit Obama promised them. Poor libs :eusa_boohoo:

And you're just waiting for the free shit Trump promised you.

More far left religious dogma..

Silly far left drone!

You are an idiot and you prove it with your every post.

I gave you a a list of major provisions of both Romneycare and Obamacare - they are right about identical. nothing you said disputes any of it.

Yes you gave a think progress list, think progress is a far left hack site! It is the far left version of the onion.

So you provided nothing but propaganda!

Another far left drone failed post!

Yes I did lose my doctor..

In 2018 after full implementation a group of about 20 people would decide what will be covered and will not be covered..

So you have to wait a couple more years, if Obamacare is still around!

Silly far left drone!

Lol. Yes, 8 years later the death panels strike!!!

And how exactly did you lose your doctor? Did she retire ?

Forum List

Back