Senate Introduces Bill to Kill Obamacare Dems Can't Stop

Why would Trump not veto this ?

He promised to "replace " Obamacare . Not throw 30 million people of their insurance .
He promised to repeal Obamacare on "day one".

And Obama said you could keep your doctor...

Another far left denuded narrative as Trump takes office on Jan 20..

Did you lose your doctor ?

What happened to the death panels and rationing that the GOP promised ?

Yes I did lose my doctor..

In 2018 after full implementation a group of about 20 people would decide what will be covered and will not be covered..

So you have to wait a couple more years, if Obamacare is still around!

Silly far left drone!

Lol. Yes, 8 years later the death panels strike!!!

And how exactly did you lose your doctor? Did she retire ?

YEs that was the last part of the bill to roll out, it is a fact and not disputed!

So you wanted a few select people (hand picked by the president) to tell you what they would and would not cover?

Because Obamacare messed with Tricare!

Silly far left drone!

Yea and the sky is down :rolleyes:

If Republicans ever succeeded in repealing Obamacare, the U.S. budget deficit would soar by as much as $353 billion over 10 years and 24 million people would lose their health insurance, the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office said Friday.

Obamacare Repeal Would Raise Deficit, Cost People Insurance, Report Finds

See how the far left grips with religious dogma..

That is assuming that no one can get insurance after the repeal, once again a failed far left drone post!

There is no need to assume at all, all we have to do is LOOK AT THE UNINSURANCE RATE BEFORE OBAMACARE took effect.

uabo9dtqxuaxnjodz1cvmw.png

See that far left thinks that after the repeal that people will not be able to get insurance!

They are pushing yet another debunked religious narrative!

The left are pissed. Not only did they lose all the free shit Hillary was promising them, now Trump and the GOP are taking away the free shit Obama promised them. Poor libs :eusa_boohoo:

And you're just waiting for the free shit Trump promised you.

And what might that be? Are you making things up again?

In 2018 after full implementation a group of about 20 people would decide what will be covered and will not be covered..

Silly far left drone!

YEs that was the last part of the bill to roll out, it is a fact and not disputed!

So you wanted a few select people (hand picked by the president) to tell you what they would and would not cover?

Silly far left drone!

Why It Is So Difficult to Kill the Death Panel Myth

So tell us, what legislation has the great pandering Enzi put on the table to replace Obamacare?

Stop pretending that you really care, you are far left drone that voted for Hilary!
Stop throwing up smoke, retard, and tell us what Obamacare should be replaced with.
It's a wonder the population survived until Obama came along with his brainstorm.
30 million lacked insurance

I'm all for repealing Obamacare, but not one pseudocon has EVER answered the question, "AND THEN WHAT?"

And I've been asking for over six years.

Any jackass can be against something and criticize it, but it takes intelligence and guts to propose what must be done.
Republicans claim it is so easy to give us something better

Why can't they describe a credible replacement after eight years?

They are just saying that they will replace it, after the next elections...

Have to pass to find out what is in it!

That should be good enough for you far left drones!
Hard to believe Republicans still don't understand reconciliation

Silly far left drone!

Silly far left drone!

Once again the far left does not believe what I sin the actual bill passed by only the far left!

I'm all for repealing Obamacare, but not one pseudocon has EVER answered the question, "AND THEN WHAT?"

Any jackass can be against something and criticize it, but it takes intelligence and guts to propose what must be done.

What does that have to do with Obamacare? which robed money from Medicare..

Another far left drone religious narrative noted!

Reconciliation of two evils may reveal which is the lesser. Probably, everything will just be less for most of us.

What does that have to do with Obamacare? which robed money from Medicare..

Another far left drone religious narrative noted!
Moron doubles down in demonstrating his ignorance

If there are two versions of a bill between the House and Senate, how are you supposed to know what the final bill will look like?

Elections have consequences- of course the GOP is going to kill the ACA.

So Americans with pre-existing conditions will be as screwed as they were before the ACA.
Americans whose twenty year olds are on their insurance plans are screwed.
And all of those Americans who gained insurance who didn't have it because of ACA are screwed.

Elections have consequences.

We should go back to doing what we did before Obama fucked everything up.

We should go back to doing what we did before Obama fucked everything up.

That would be very difficult to do because employers who stopped providing coverage will see no reason to start the benefit again just because Commie Care was voted out.

What needs to happen is the government providing tax incentives for employers to provide healthcare coverage. Outside of the tax benefits, it would take government totally out of healthcare which would give DumBama a heart attack.

Silly far left drone!

Silly far left drone!

There will be some cheap rental property at 21st and L Streets NW in DC....:lol:

Why would Trump not veto this ?

He promised to "replace " Obamacare . Not throw 30 million people of their insurance .

Silly far left drone!

The plans are very restrictive. You can't use any insurance company for any doctor or hospital.

I inquired about it and they told me there is only one insurance provider for the Cleveland Clinic. The plan would cost me about 25% of my net pay to stay with the clinic, and it doesn't cover anything. It's a $7,000 deductible plan with a $7,100 out of pocket. Plus a $50.00 copay for doctors and no prescription, eye care or dental coverage.

Elections have consequences- of course the GOP is going to kill the ACA.

So Americans with pre-existing conditions will be as screwed as they were before the ACA.
Americans whose twenty year olds are on their insurance plans are screwed.
And all of those Americans who gained insurance who didn't have it because of ACA are screwed.

Elections have consequences.
Very true

Americans knew what they were in for

Once the ACA is repealed, ALL of the chaos of throwing millions off their healthcare plans and being unaffordable or unable to obtain new plans for various and sundry issues, once that is reality, the GOP will OWN ALL of the issues and the increases in the deficits that follow as a result. No if's, no and's, no but's! The feel good sensation won't last long once the albatross around the GOP's neck begins to rot!

Do you know what we had before the ACA?

Forum List

Back