Senate Introduces Bill to Kill Obamacare Dems Can't Stop

The cost of healthcare was outpacing the rate of inflation for DECADES. And the GOP never once proposed a comprehensive solution.

That is a shameless lie.

Republicans (in Heritage Foundation) certainly did propose and even pass (Romney) a comprehensive solution (Romneycare) in the state of Massachusetts that some of them hailed as an example to the rest of the country...until democrats passed it in the rest of the country.

Obamacare is not Romneycare on any level!

Another far left drone narrative debunked!
I'm sorry, but "Nuh uh!" is not debunking something.

It's a fact. RomneyCare contained an individual mandate, and was the model on which Obamacare was based.

And for that, the GOP made Romney their 2012 candidate.

It all fits in with my theory the GOP has sold us all down the river to single payer healthcare.

A state providing their own kind of coverage and the federal government doing the same are two different things.

The cost of healthcare was outpacing the rate of inflation for DECADES. And the GOP never once proposed a comprehensive solution.

That is a shameless lie.

Republicans (in Heritage Foundation) certainly did propose and even pass (Romney) a comprehensive solution (Romneycare) in the state of Massachusetts that some of them hailed as an example to the rest of the country...until democrats passed it in the rest of the country.

It's a fact. RomneyCare contained an individual mandate, and was the model on which Obamacare was based.

It all fits in with my theory the GOP has sold us all down the river to single payer healthcare.

A state providing their own kind of coverage and the federal government doing the same are two different things.

How so?

They should keep 2 things

1). Pre existing conditions
2). Kids on parents ins until age 26

That is a shameless lie.

How so?

How so? The federal government is guided by the US Constitution. In that Constitution, there is a list of things that the feds are to provide for the people; healthcare coverage is not in there.

States on the other hand can make any kind of program or regulation they desire as long as it doesn't violate the Constitution.

Keeping pure existing conditions and kiuds on policies until 26 will ensure many more keep their insurance even if the act is repealed.

That is a shameless lie.

How so?

How so? The federal government is guided by the US Constitution. In that Constitution, there is a list of things that the feds are to provide for the people; healthcare coverage is not in there.

States on the other hand can make any kind of program or regulation they desire as long as it doesn't violate the Constitution.

Nuclear subs are also not in the constitution.

The con DOES allow the gov to pass laws .

Why would Trump not veto this ?

He promised to "replace " Obamacare . Not throw 30 million people of their insurance .
He promised to repeal Obamacare on "day one".

And Obama said you could keep your doctor...

Another far left denuded narrative as Trump takes office on Jan 20..
I kept my own doctor, asshole. And, the GOP repealing without replacing the ACA won't affect me. But it will affect many people I know that are working. It will put them again in the ranks of the uninsured.

Could ACA be improved. Definately. Will the GOP do that? No way! Once again we will end up like a third world nation in our health care.

They should keep 2 things

1). Pre existing conditions
2). Kids on parents ins until age 26

Good choice

How are Republicans going to get insurance companies to cover pre existing conditions without a mandate?

That is a shameless lie.

How so?

Nice try

Congress has had broad discretion for two hundred years

Where does it say they could make the Louisiana Purchase?

How so?

Nice try

Congress has had broad discretion for two hundred years

Where does it say they could make the Louisiana Purchase?

Let's try this again: Provide for the Citizens.

Who will vote to keep Hopeycare?

Republicans who do not want to see what causing 20 million people to lose insurance looks like at the polls.
You just witnessed what it looks like at the polls...:lol:
Why yes, we did. Clinton received 2.86 million more votes than did Trump. And, because of a system designed for the 18th century, Trump was awarded enough electoral votes to win the Presidency. With a little help from Putin. Which he publically asked for.

I kept my own doctor, asshole. And, the GOP repealing without replacing the ACA won't affect me. But it will affect many people I know that are working. It will put them again in the ranks of the uninsured.

Could ACA be improved. Definately. Will the GOP do that? No way! Once again we will end up like a third world nation in our health care.

Health care didn't change under ACA. Insurance did.

Got it?

How so?

Nuclear subs are also not in the constitution.

The con DOES allow the gov to pass laws .

What the Constitution does is charge our representatives to protect this country from enemies foreign and domestic. Unfortunately we can't do that with cannons and muskets any longer, so we have to keep our military technology and armor up to date.

So tell us, what legislation has the great pandering Enzi put on the table to replace Obamacare?

Stop pretending that you really care, you are far left drone that voted for Hilary!
Stop throwing up smoke, retard, and tell us what Obamacare should be replaced with.

No just pointing out facts about you far left drones that backed Obamacare and voted for Hilary!

See you drones are saying that they have no plan, yet many plans have been in works. But that Obama would have vetoed them..
In other words, you have NOTHING.

As usual.
in his defense, he IS a parrot.

Forum List

Back