Senate Introduces Bill to Kill Obamacare Dems Can't Stop

Who will vote to keep Hopeycare?

Republicans who do not want to see what causing 20 million people to lose insurance looks like at the polls.
You just witnessed what it looks like at the polls...:lol:
Why yes, we did. Clinton received 2.86 million more votes than did Trump. And, because of a system designed for the 18th century, Trump was awarded enough electoral votes to win the Presidency. With a little help from Putin. Which he publically asked for.

Right, because Putin was just waiting for Trump to give him permission. Outside of that, he would have never tried anything.

I'm all for repealing Obamacare, but not one pseudocon has EVER answered the question, "AND THEN WHAT?"

And I've been asking for over six years.

Any jackass can be against something and criticize it, but it takes intelligence and guts to propose what must be done.

Do you know what we had before the ACA?
Since I was born in '43, I damned well know what we had before ACA. For me, an in demand technician, it was fine. For those in service jobs, it stunk, and still stinks. The emergency room was your only place of help.

I'm sorry, but "Nuh uh!" is not debunking something.

It's a fact. RomneyCare contained an individual mandate, and was the model on which Obamacare was based.

And for that, the GOP made Romney their 2012 candidate.

It all fits in with my theory the GOP has sold us all down the river to single payer healthcare.

A state providing their own kind of coverage and the federal government doing the same are two different things.

How so?

How so? The federal government is guided by the US Constitution. In that Constitution, there is a list of things that the feds are to provide for the people; healthcare coverage is not in there.

States on the other hand can make any kind of program or regulation they desire as long as it doesn't violate the Constitution.
Nice try

Congress has had broad discretion for two hundred years

Where does it say they could make the Louisiana Purchase?

Let's try this again: Provide for the Citizens.
Why yes, let us provide for Citizens. A Universal Single Payer Health Care System. Like the rest of the first world nations have.

A state providing their own kind of coverage and the federal government doing the same are two different things.

How so?

How so? The federal government is guided by the US Constitution. In that Constitution, there is a list of things that the feds are to provide for the people; healthcare coverage is not in there.

States on the other hand can make any kind of program or regulation they desire as long as it doesn't violate the Constitution.
Nice try

Why yes, let us provide for Citizens. A Universal Single Payer Health Care System. Like the rest of the first world nations have.

And that's where in the Constitution again?

Republicans who do not want to see what causing 20 million people to lose insurance looks like at the polls.
Why yes, we did. Clinton received 2.86 million more votes than did Trump. And, because of a system designed for the 18th century, Trump was awarded enough electoral votes to win the Presidency. With a little help from Putin. Which he publically asked for.

Right, because Putin was just waiting for Trump to give him permission. Outside of that, he would have never tried anything.
He used the hacked information from the Dems to help Trump win the election. He is saving the information hacked from Trump and the GOP for use after 20Jan17.

The "If you like your doctor you might like your new doctor too" law is almost dead.
Live by reconciliation, die by reconciliation.

Senate Budget Committee Chair Michael Enzi (R-WY) introduced a budget resolution Tuesday that includes “reconciliation instructions” that enable Congress to repeal Obamacare with a simple Senate majority. Passing a budget resolution that includes those instructions will mean that the legislation can pass through the budget reconciliation process, in which bills cannot be filibustered.

That means Republicans will only need 50 of their 52 members in the Senate, and a bare majority in the House, to pass legislation repealing the Affordable Care Act. According to the Wall Street Journal, the budget resolution could be passed by both houses as early as next week.

Senate Republicans just introduced an Obamacare repeal plan Democrats can’t stop

Obama Hellcare, RIP.

Nice try

Where is NASA in the Constitution, Slatherass? Or Social Security. Or National Parks. Medicare?

Nice try

Where's the airforce in the constitution? Where's the secret service? Where's most senate rules? You do know the constitution gives the congress the power to do many things that aint stated out right. Please go to school because you sure do need it.

The "If you like your doctor you might like your new doctor too" law is almost dead.
Live by reconciliation, die by reconciliation.

Senate Budget Committee Chair Michael Enzi (R-WY) introduced a budget resolution Tuesday that includes “reconciliation instructions” that enable Congress to repeal Obamacare with a simple Senate majority. Passing a budget resolution that includes those instructions will mean that the legislation can pass through the budget reconciliation process, in which bills cannot be filibustered.

That means Republicans will only need 50 of their 52 members in the Senate, and a bare majority in the House, to pass legislation repealing the Affordable Care Act. According to the Wall Street Journal, the budget resolution could be passed by both houses as early as next week.

Senate Republicans just introduced an Obamacare repeal plan Democrats can’t stop

Obama Hellcare, RIP.

By God, you really have that right.

Healthcare, RIP

Thanks to the GOP

He used the hacked information from the Dems to help Trump win the election. He is saving the information hacked from Trump and the GOP for use after 20Jan17.

Sure he is, as if Trump had any information he could care about. You leftists keep forgetting that Trump isn't in office yet.

One thing for sure, he can delete everything he got off of Hil-Liars server. Can't blackmail her in the future.

Nice try

Where's the airforce in the constitution? Where's the secret service? Where's most senate rules? You do know the constitution gives the congress the power to do many things that aint stated out right. Please go to school because you sure do need it.

Why don't you "please read the previous posts" before asking something I already answered?

I'm all for repealing Obamacare, but not one pseudocon has EVER answered the question, "AND THEN WHAT?"

Any jackass can be against something and criticize it, but it takes intelligence and guts to propose what must be done.

Obama Care ought to be repealed , period.

But in order to help SUBSTANTIALLY decrease costs they should ABOLISH medicare and medicaid.

Compare healthcare costs before and after 1967 before you respond with some bullshit accusation.

But in order to help SUBSTANTIALLY decrease costs they should ABOLISH medicare and medicaid.

Compare healthcare costs before and after 1967 before you respond with some bullshit accusation.

Either that or fund those programs. While insurance companies have been taking hikes every year, Medicare payroll deductions have stayed the same for decades. Medicare provides coverage for the people that use health services the most.

Gonna go after Social Security, also? LOL. You dumb ass, let the GOP try that. They will pay big time.

John Oliver's "current year" argument always cracks me up.

2irxnjl.jpg

In 1967 "healthcare " was X-rays and penicillin. Everyone dropped dead because medical tech sucked .

Today we are light years ahead . That's why it's expensive .

But if you want 67' style healthcare , good luck!

Nuclear subs are also not in the constitution.

The con DOES allow the gov to pass laws .

Yes they are, listed under Article 1, Section 8. They spelled it "Navy".

"To provide and maintain a Navy"

Too bad they are under the department of energy . Also Not in the constitution.

Wrong again. Nuclear subs and aircraft carriers reactors and radioactive waste are regulated by DOE.

1967???

You mean, before BigPharma and before the costs of health care solutions really started taking off?

The important comparison isn't with 1967.

The important comparison is between the USA and every other industrialized nation in 2015.

If the GOP thinks they can beat that, fine.

BUT, they DAMNED well better come up with that solution before they kill what we have - a move that could not be more immoral and irresponsible.

My health care was fine before this scam became law. Repeal and don't replace.

Nuclear subs are also not in the constitution.

The con DOES allow the gov to pass laws .

Yes they are, listed under Article 1, Section 8. They spelled it "Navy".

"To provide and maintain a Navy"

Too bad they are under the department of energy . Also Not in the constitution.

Wrong again. Nuclear subs and aircraft carriers reactors and radioactive waste are regulated by DOE.

And paid for out of DOE budget .

The point is that not everything has to be part of some magic list in the constitution.

Forum List

Back