Senate may change the rules to counter Pelosis childish games.

The senate moving forward on removing the President without the articles of impeachment?

Sure...why not. Lol

I would add a Senate Rule that gives the House a finite time period to submit the Articles after passage or the Articles are automatically dismissed. Something like:
"The Articles of Impeachment passed in the House by a majority vote must be submitted to the Senate for trial within 72 hours after passage or said Articles are dismissed, null and void"

I would add a Senate Rule that gives the House a finite time period to submit the Articles after passage or the Articles are automatically dismissed. Something like:
"The Articles of Impeachment passed in the House by a majority vote must be submitted to the Senate for trial within 72 hours after passage or said Articles are dismissed, null and void"
My understanding is they will pass a rule "Deeming" the articles transmitted.

I don't see how the senate can "deem" the Articles transmitted if the House did NOT transmit them?? That seems way outside the Senate's lane to me.
My way the Senate just says that if not transmitted timely they are void, and that should pass the constitutionality test.

Why is Nazi "Waldo" Pelousy still hiding with the partial impeachment?

I don't see how the senate can "deem" the Articles transmitted if the House did NOT transmit them?? That seems way outside the Senate's lane to me.
My way the Senate just says that if not transmitted timely they are void, and that should pass the constitutionality test.
Actually both sides "deem" stuff all the time.

The Senate has the "Sole" authority to try "All" impeachments.

That means either
A. The Senate can try Trump now.
Or
B. Trump isn't impeached.

There is no C.

Make that Retroactive which gives a big Middle Finger to The DemNazis who are actively working for Iran, China and Russia.

The Democrat Party Is Colluding with Iran

The senate moving forward on removing the President without the articles of impeachment?

Sure...why not. Lol
Other than Senate rules, where is it written the Senate must wait for the articles to be delivered to them?

Sure...why not. Lol
Other than Senate rules, where is it written the Senate must wait for the articles to be delivered to them?

Actually this is a strange one but Chief Justice John Roberts could take it upon himself to conduct the trial...

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no Person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two-thirds of the Members present.

This means the Chief Justice could call what ever witness he likes and can continue to do so unless the Senate decide to close it down. The law overrides any Senate rules...

Honestly I think a proper trial is what we need and less of the grandstanding from both sides... All the witnesses, if Trump's team want to call Hunter they just have to show relevance to the case, but Roberts agrees so be it... Same rule for evidence and Rudy, Soland.....

Full Transparency with a proper Judge... what's wrong with that...

This means the Chief Justice could call what ever witness he likes and can continue to do so unless the Senate decide to close it down. The law overrides any Senate rules...
The senate, with a simple majority, can overrule the presiding judge.

Sure...why not. Lol

Actually this is a strange one but Chief Justice John Roberts could take it upon himself to conduct the trial...

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no Person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two-thirds of the Members present.

Honestly I think a proper trial is what we need and less of the grandstanding from both sides... All the witnesses, if Trump's team want to call Hunter they just have to show relevance to the case, but Roberts agrees so be it... Same rule for evidence and Rudy, Soland.....

Full Transparency with a proper Judge... what's wrong with that...
He possibly could but the Senate can overrule any decisions he makes.

Forum List

Back