🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Senate "Motion To Dismiss" Impeachment....

The house is bound by its constitutional requirements. And there is no constitutional requirement to vote on an impeachment inquiry.
Yes there is a requirement for a vote of the whole house. I even provided the House source.

Not in the constitution there isn't. If you believe othewise, show us anywhere in the constitution that a full vote of the House is required for an impeachment inquiry.

Constitution of the United States - We the People

Go ahead. I'll wait.
Impeachment | US House of Representatives: History, Art & Archives
Individual Members of the House can introduce impeachment resolutions like ordinary bills, or the House could initiate proceedings by passing a resolution authorizing an inquiry

That's not the constitution of the United States. This is:

Show me in the constitution where a full vote of the House is required for an impeachment inquiry
That comes from the house of representatives it's their words.
The committee then chooses whether to pursue articles of impeachment against the accused official and report them to the full House.

The House of Reprsentatives is bound to the constitution. Not a 'History, Art and Archive' website.

Show us in the Constitution where it says that the House must vote to open an impeachment inquiry.

Not in the constitution there isn't. If you believe othewise, show us anywhere in the constitution that a full vote of the House is required for an impeachment inquiry.

Go ahead. I'll wait.
Individual Members of the House can introduce impeachment resolutions like ordinary bills, or the House could initiate proceedings by passing a resolution authorizing an inquiry

Show me in the constitution where a full vote of the House is required for an impeachment inquiry

Foolish person

For the house to do ANYTHING they must all vote
Not at all. As the republican lead House demonstrated elegantly, investigations don't require votes.

Wrong

Trumps investigations comes from the AG

Says who?

Making a few members with unequal vote power is against the constitution

Foolish stooopid democrats

Senate "Motion To Dismiss" Impeachment....

Right off the top this is MY TAKE ON WHAT IS COMING..... THIS IS MY OPINION!

After talking with friends about this whole Impeachment circus I asked the question, What happens in the senate if this circus actually is voted into existence and sent to trial?

Here is what I think will happen. There will be a motion to dismiss as the Impeachment process was illegitimate in the House and no consent was given to proceed. The motion will be on Constitutional grounds and the denial of Democrats to afford republicans equal access to mount a defense of the president.

This motion will be sent to the presiding Judge, The Chief Justice of the Supreme Court Of The Untied States who will call a vote of the Senate on the motion.

The Impeachment will be thrown out on grounds of improper process and killed..

The House will look like fools and there will be a media circus through the election showing the anti-republic democrats as the control fanatics they are.. They Will lose the house and have no seat of power.
You've been watching too many episodes of Law and Order.

The power to impeach lies solely with the House. The Senate gets no say whatsoever whether a President is impeached or not. There's no mention in the constitution for a 'motion to dismiss' anything. Let alone impeachment. Let alone the Senate.

The house sets up a trial

The senate decides who is guilty and will decide the house as guilty

No impeachment of the president will come

But trump may call out the military on the crooked congress and. Set up logic tests for voters
Don't be silly. If he did that, he would rightly be tarred and feathered and ran out of town on a rail.

Yes there is a requirement for a vote of the whole house. I even provided the House source.

Go ahead. I'll wait.

The committee then chooses whether to pursue articles of impeachment against the accused official and report them to the full House.

The House of Reprsentatives is bound to the constitution. Not a 'History, Art and Archive' website.

Show us in the Constitution where it says that the House must vote to open an impeachment inquiry.
That website I posted is the house of representatives website

The house has to vote equally on anything

Only with a full house voting can the house vote equally

Chairman’s do not have more voting power than any other member

And nothing can be done if the house does not vote equally

One vote each they get

A full house vote keeps the voting equal

Then show us where in the constitution it is required for the House to vote to open an impeachment inquiry.

If its against the constitution to do otherwise, it should be remarkably easy for you to find. If you're just making up more pseudo-legal gibberish, then it will be significantly harder.

Show us. Don't tell us.

Go ahead. I'll wait.

That website is not the constitution. Its a History Art and Archive website.....it carries no weight of law.

The constitution on the other hand does. And it has no requirement for a full vote of the house for an impeachment inquiry.

Then show us where in the constitution it is required for the House to vote to open an impeachment inquiry.

If its against the constitution to do otherwise, it should be remarkably easy for you to find. If you're just making up more pseudo-legal gibberish, then it will be significantly harder.

Show us. Don't tell us.

Now can you understand

All house members votes are equal

To keep it equal the full house must vote to see if there is a majority and how High the majority is

Because only that way can the house be fully understood when it votes on anything

That website is not the constitution. Its a History Art and Archive website.....it carries no weight of law.

The constitution on the other hand does. And it has no requirement for a full vote of the house for an impeachment inquiry.
The house must vote for impeachment
THE END

Show us. Don't tell us.

Now can you understand

Save, of course, they're not. The members of say, the House Intel committee can and have opened investigations without full votes of the House.

Debunking your confused narrative.

Again the house cannot do anything until they have the full house to vote

And that decides their course of action if it’s a High majority or a low majority. Because those 2 votes requires a different action

One is a stronger action than the other

The house must vote for impeachment
THE END

For the actual impeachment? Absolutely.

For an impeachment inquiry? There's no such requirement.

If you believe otherwise, show us the constitution saying as much.

You can't. The end.

Again the house cannot do anything until they have the full house to vote

Says you, citing yourself. House commitees have opened investigations without full votes from the House.

Contradicting your confused narrative.

Show us. Don't tell us.

Now can you understand

Save, of course, they're not. The members of say, the House Intel committee can and have opened investigations without full votes of the House.

Debunking your confused narrative.

Wrong that would be a crime against the constitution where all the house members vote are equal

Only a full house vote can keep the vote equal

Forum List

Back